Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending April 19, 2015

Hi Linda here tonight starting the favorites thread. Hope everyone had a great week. Now let's get to spreading some joy.
Congratulations to the new dirty girls...Anne and Kia! Check out the gallery for some beautiful cards.
The notifying team this week is:

Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm)and myself. Remember you don't have to wait for a notification to send a thank-you. Just check over the thread.

Here are my favorites this week:

IC488_CAS320_Avoiding40 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Horses by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pottery Barn Rug ... IC489 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC489 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hand Drawn Birthday Elephant by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
April Showers Bring Tulips~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Riot of Petals ... WT527 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulips on Twinkling Script by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
50 shades of grey... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Tulips WT527 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527 A True Friend by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Bister thank you WT527 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527, CT0415, Stencil Monoprints/Folklore by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527, Stencil Monoprint_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527 A Single Rose by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cottage Chic SC536 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triple Tulips by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring time pansies by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers check out the stitching on this beauty.
Thinking of You by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0415-butterflies close up by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Butterflies by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smile! It's Your Birthday by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0415, When You Wish Upon A Star by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC488 Small Matters by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week,12 April, 2015, through 19 April, 2015.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2015, 07:20 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default If you are new to the favorites thread please read...

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2015, 07:27 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There were sure a lot of cards to my liking this week! congrats to all who make the list as SOMEONE's favs! Linda, Thanks for being hostess and to all the ones that will notify the lucky chosen ones!

catluvr2 - CASEing Sue

TreasureOiler � Wishing You Sunshine

cullenwr � Distressed

Rox71 � Triple Tulips

naptimeisstamptime � Mother�s Day

k dunbrook � Burst of Colour

bmbfield � Patriotic Hedgehog

Micheline Jourdain � 50 shades of grey

cjzim � Tulips

TreasureOiler � Hello

Boss � Silhouette Birds

Julie Gearinger � Praying for You

Holstein � Morgan�s Prom

ashwini.rao.u � You & Me

Jay_Bee � Avoiding 40

Arizona Maine � Distress Prayers

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

It's going to be a super long day on Sunday so I am going to try to make my list tonight. It's been pretty long today as well so I might have more on my list tomorrow when I am more coherent!!!

Thanks Linda for starting us off this weekend!
Thanks to the notifiers for tirelessly bringing us the happy news!

I am so sorry, I know I missed some, but I am seeing double so I am going to post what I have for now!

Teal Leaves ... CAS320 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS320 You are a Blessing by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415 CINDERELLA by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowering Branches by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527 Watercolor Silhouettes with Lots of Bling! by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527 Love this Bird! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC526 Little red houses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A269 Spring floral flourish by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy Today by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splashy Dreams by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Jody's Favorite - CT0415 WORD0415 Rainy Evening 2** by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC535_CCMC350 Salvaged Watercolor by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC488_CAS320_Avoiding40 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415, MIM0415, Fairy Princess by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Sunshine by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC526 card trick by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS320 Stenciled Butterfly by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527: Watercolored Flowers by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For You by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS320 Swimming Amongst The Coral by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC You Are Unique by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Girl in the Flower Garden by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jo-Anne's Favourite Colours by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415 Steampunk **Lee-Anne's Fave** by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#hello in rainbow colors by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copic Color Challenge by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Annes Favorite CT0415 My Imagination** by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2015, 09:16 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Stacy, thank you so much for including my "Jo-Anne's Favourite Colours" card, and thanks to Brenda for letting me know - a very nice way to end the day!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 12:09 AM   #8  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Linda, Rita, Stacy, Brenda and Stacy - thank you so much for bringing a big smile to my face this morning - you know how to make a girl happy!

I thought my favourites list was longer than this as I have visited the gallery every day this week. I am sure all the notifiers wish it were half the size - thank you for all you do.

Thank You Tulips by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS320 Strawberries by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You Latte by E. Marie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Use The Houses (2) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chickadee-Thinking of You by Kris in Alaska - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A268_PPA247 One Layer Watercolor Garden by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I love Aqua Painters by lizzier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS320 -- Easter Morning by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS320, be still by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stenciled tulip by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Round Birthday by piggy30 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC526 Apple Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC526, Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Worries by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You, TCCC33 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowering Branches by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC536 Black & White Again by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yellow Daisy Thank You by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Proud of You! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
50 shades of grey... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Horses by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a great week, no health issues and plenty of fun and creative time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 02:04 AM   #9  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy, thank you for mentioning my Beach Scene card this week. I appreciate it so much.

Linda, thanks for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 02:52 AM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Linda, you made my day by including my "Spring time pansies" card as one of your favorites of the week. Thank you so much, that was so nice of you to do.

kerry2
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 03:00 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Janine, thank you for including my card on your list this week. You started my Sunday is a lovely way and I appreciate it. Thank you, Priscilla, for giving of your time on a Sunday to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 03:14 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Linda!

Here are some of my favorites:

Watering Can, Flowers and Ducks by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Doug with love by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS427 Humble in Vintage by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC529 Hello by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC529. Set Sail by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wet my Plants by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Teal Leaves ... CAS320 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just as Pretty in Pink by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS320 You are a Blessing by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful Life... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS320 Swimming Amongst The Coral by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC526 card trick by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My World by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527 Myrtle Warbler by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leafy Green Summer by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hope happens. WT527 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527 by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A269, Morgan's Prom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A269 Fruit & Blossoms by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hand Drawn Birthday Elephant by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowering Butterfly MIX116 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A269; QFTD258: Butterfly Trellis by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD258 Flowers for Jody by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chandelier Tree by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC489 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CONGRATULATIONS to Kia and Anne on becoming our newest dirty girls this month!
Here are just some of my favorites from the Dirty Dozen this month:

CT0415 Lothl�rien by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415, MIM0415, Fairy Princess by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415, Reading Inspires the Imagination by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415 WORD0415 Magical Birthday Side Step Card by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415 Crazy Cats by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0415 Imagination Has no Age by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It would be great if there was a button to favorite the entire DD gallery....

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 03:58 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Priscilla, for both mentioning my card on your list AND notifying me. : ) I truly appreciate them both. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 04:42 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Big thank you to Linda for starting off this thread and to all the wonderful notifiers Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm)and Linda (holstein) for sending happy mail to these favorites. We sure appreciate all the time you put in to notifying us being mentioned on the favorites.

Thank you to the following for adding my cards to their favorites:
Linda (holstein)
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Priscilla (catluvr2)
You all are so thoughtful and sweet to add my cards to your favorites and I am smiling from ear to ear on this beautiful Sunday. Thank you also to Brenda (tessaduck) for sending me the notifications. I sure appreciate you letting me know. Big hugs ladies!!!!

Here are my favorites this week:
CAS320 - Perfect Timing by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS427 Umbrella Girl_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0415 Steampunk **Lee-Anne's Fave** by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15, Blue Haze Snowflakes by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS427 - gregzgurl by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Honey of a Bee CAS320 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sizzix Dahila and Spellbinders by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT350 For Kyra by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT350 Sending Hugs by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT350, CC526, " SomeBunny Loves You " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Notes BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hit the Refresh Button (#2) by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT350 - ...Ta-Da!!!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC536 Silver Lining by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring time pansies by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC536 & CAS320 Bee-Cause by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527, Inked stars by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527: Watercolored BG by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527: Watercolored Flowers by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TSC0417, TSC, Simple Verse by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Daffodils by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A269 April Showers/Victorian Lady by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doodle bug MIX116 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX116 Hey Girl by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD258 F4A269 Storm Over the BIG APPLE by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX116 Spring Sunshine by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX116 Peacock-a-doodle-do! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A269, Morgan's Prom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A269 Got Carrots? by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX116, Giving It a Try by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT527 Wonderful Swallowtail by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC489 - Floral Patterns by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Shower by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A WT Raining by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok show me your favorites. What did I miss?
Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 04:50 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Before getting into some faves I found, I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome to the Dirty Dozen. I had such fun with my first theme, Imagine That - I look forward to the next theme. Warm thanks to all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 04:53 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Stacy for choosing my 'Thinking of You ' card as a favourite this week.... it's made my day!!! Thanks Vicki for the notification. Have a great week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:06 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Thank you ever so much Linda, for the mention of Small Matters as one of your favorites; it is always a pleasant surprise to be mentioned. Thank you Vicki, and to all the notifiers for all that you do.

I spent a lot of time in the Ways to Use it gallery, the watercolor creations were amazing. A few beauties I've seen so far-

jodylb Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22-MIX116 Spring Sunshine by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

[/B]donidoodle[/B]Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by asweetjewel; 04-19-2015 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:09 AM   #18  

Thanks for the shout out, Angie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:16 AM   #20  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda (Holstein), for mentioning my card, WT527, CT0415, Stencil Monoprints/Folklore in your favorites. It was a fun one to make.

Thank you, Vicki, for the notification.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:17 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Many thanks this wonderful Sunday morning to Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2), Angie (ohmypaper!) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for the mention of one of my cards in your faves for the week - truly, I am one happy girl this morning, thanks.

And never to be forgotten, thanks to Linda (Holstein) for delivering the happy mail
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:23 AM   #22  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Lisa, thank you so much for mentioning my card, MIX116, Giving It a Try. That was something new for me and I wasn't so sure about that card and the doodling (drawing) of the flowers. You made me feel better.

Thanks to Vicki for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:29 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Thank you, Priscilla and Linda for favoriting my cards. It mean a lot!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:35 AM   #24  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much to Priscilla (catluvr2) for including my Magical Birthday card in her favorites this week. Also to Lisa (Shoe Girl) for mentioning my Umbrella Girl card in her favorites. I appreciate your kind words. And a well-deserved thanks to all the notifiers for devoting their time to spread the good news! Vicki, thanks for letting me know this week.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:47 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Foggy mornings mean it isn't going to get too warm, so it's a great start to the day! There was a little time for card making and gallery gazing this past week, with quite a few additions to my Favorites.

hobbydujour Sallie *CAS320 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC526 Apple Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT527 Myrtle Warbler by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD258 F4A269 Storm Over the BIG APPLE by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagic Kia
A Honey of a Bee CAS320 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Congratulations on becoming a Dirty Girl!

Reddyisco Jo
FC:Stencil by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck Brenda
TLC529 glitter heart by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom Maura

Sue28 Sue

Holstein Linda

f.schles Francine
F4A269 Spring floral flourish by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catlover2 Priscilla
F4A269 May Flowers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC489 Patriotic Sailing by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May everyone have a beautiful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:49 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much, Stacy for liking my FS427 card. And thanks Vicki for letting me know. What a way to start the day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 05:57 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Foggy skies do not mean sunny days, especially when there is Splitcoast Stampers!

Thank you so very much, Priscilla, for adding the Just as Pretty in Pink card to your favorites. This makes it even more special for my Mom!

Thank you also to Stacy for the notification! The Ladies of the Favorites thread are awesome! Those of you that are posting here, you are too!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:01 AM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Wow I missed so many amazing cards having been away for a week. It is the wee hours of Monday morning here, I am off to bed and will be back with more happy mail in about 9 hours. Night xxx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:04 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Brenda, thank you so much for mentioning my latte card on your favorites list! Have a wonderful day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:26 AM   #30  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much Lisa for picking my Victorian Lady card for your favorites list for this past week, that is very sweet of you, and made my day! Also thank you to Vicki for letting me know! Hugs to both of you!!!
Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:35 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Good Sunday Morning Everyone! Thank You to Linda for choosing one of my cards as your favorites this week! What a great way to celebrate the Lord's day! Blessings and Hugs to Linda and Brenda for the happy notice~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:35 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,177 Likes on 1,815 Posts
Default Some of my favorites!

1. Falling Blossoms by sparkler39

2. Warm Thoughts by Cosmic Strawberry

3. IC489 & WT527 Distress Prayers by Arizona Maine

4. Pottery Barn Rug ... IC489 by Anne Ryan

5. 100th Birthday by Sinclair
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:38 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,177 Likes on 1,815 Posts

Thank you , Shoe Girl aka Lisa for picking my Blue Haze Snowflakes as one of your favorites! Really means a lot to me!

Thank you again for all the ladies that do the notifications! Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:38 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much for the mention Brenda, you are so sweet!
Happy Sunday everyone!! :mrgreen:

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:39 AM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Jay Bee thank you so much for mentioning my card in your favs this week! It made my day. Thank you too to Susie for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:47 AM   #36  
Forum Fanatic

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Rita, I am so tickled to have my watercolofr background card, Silhouette Birds, included in your list of Favs for the week. Thank you so much!

And thank you, Vicki, for bringing me the good news!

Last edited by Boss; 04-19-2015 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Not enough caffeine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:48 AM   #37  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I forgot to mention the card I placed into my favorites this week:

Butterflies FS427 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kia used one of my favorite layouts (the 9-square) and a favorite image (butterfly).

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:55 AM   #38  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla, thanks so much for mentioning my Watering Can, Flowers and Ducks card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 06:57 AM   #39  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for mentioning my Water Color Tulips & also for being so sweet to notify me!

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2015, 07:06 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Janine, thank you so very much for mentioning my card! You absolutely made my day!!!!

Stacy, thank you for letting me know! I appreciate all you do!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Reply With Quote Likes