View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 07:29 AM   #32
Jay_Bee
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Heart

Thank you Priscilla for starting us off on this Easter Sunday and for bringing news to me. Enjoy today and I hope it warms up. Thank you to all the notifiers giving their time so freely on a special Sunday. Happy Easter everyone.

Angie thank you for choosing one of my cards.
My gallery time was limited this week but I did try to whizz through a few days. I may however have dropped some off the end of my list due to an unexpected reboot of the PC!
Here are the lovely ones I found and didn't lose...
Peek a boo easter by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Roses - Mr. & Mrs. by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peacock Flowers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Poppy Power! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For You with a cheery sunflower by jminer9188 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello (dies Penny Black) by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolored Indescribable Gift by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC534 Celebrate Everyday by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter by love2scrapnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wind blown poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC524 Birthday Botanicals by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCMAR15 Poinsettia Christmas Tree by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lakeside Sunset CC524 by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Kitties! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318, QFTD255 - Butterflies by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Rose by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Branches of Blessings by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter/Spring Sliderbox by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple Flower by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527, Scene in Yellow by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Media Flowers by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Find a few favourites and share some love - check out the Favorites Forum

Dirty Dozen Alumni

http://jaybee-brain-waves.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Jay_Bee; 04-05-2015 at 07:38 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!