View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 04:29 AM   #13
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Priscilla for starting this post this week. Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Brenda (tessaduck) , Sabrina (Cook22) , Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), and Priscilla (Catluvr2). We sure do appreciate you taking your time to let us know we have happy mail.

Thank you
Priscilla (catluvr2) for adding 2 of my cards to your favorites.
Brenda (tessaduck) for adding my card to your favorites.

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for also sending me the happy notices.
You wonderful ladies sure know how to get a girl to smile waking up on this beautiful Easter morning.

Here are the cards I added to my favorites:
Susan's Garden Notes Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Garden Notes Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527, punch, glue & cut by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527 Hello!_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527 Very yellow box by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC April showers... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC524 You are not Alone by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC486 Dance in The Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC524 Primrose Wishes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD God's Ultimate Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Vase CC524 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Don't Burn the Barn Down! by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Greetings by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT348 Claddagh by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 - Roger Catching The Wind by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Up and Away by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525, Nature's Best by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Windy Winnie by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT525 Row Boats by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Wind and Water by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Awesome Wonder by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Storm WT525 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 April Showers bring May Flowers Reverse Gatefold by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlit Rainstorm by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlit Rainstorm by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blowin' in the Wind by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Rain, Rain, Go Away! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 The Sheltering Mushroom by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Floral Diorama by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Floral by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Sunflower cracked pottery by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 The Perfect "Match" - Matchbook Style Wedding by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, " Forever in our Hearts " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Unending Love...and Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX114 Eek! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 - Sparkling Mushrooms by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, SC534, QFTD256, Pixilated Peonies by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bokeh technique with lavinia stamps by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC487 ~ Look of Lace by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart in Kraft and Blue by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Earth, Fire & Water - Light it Up Blue for Autism by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok I know I did not see all the wonderful cards that came in the galleries this week. Show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!