View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:58 PM   #8
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you Priscilla for starting us out this week! Heartfelt thank you to the notifiers!!! I know it's quite a job to keep track of it all!

It's been a very odd week for me, I am not even sure why! Just seems like I haven't made it to the galleries very often this week. Here's some of the ones that jumped out at me when I did get the chance to look.

SC534 Basket Full by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC487 F4A267 Daffodils by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX114 Flower Power Plus by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeking Buddies by cburry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Wonderful by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC527 Very yellow box by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Unending Love...and Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS318 ABC Tag & iPhone Case by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Bushes and Thorns by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524, Fast and Fun by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Flowers Garden by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC15_Mar12_TLC527 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC527, Scene in Yellow by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Blooming Sympathy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Spring Storm IC487 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS425, New Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cats in the Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLS15- Blowin' in the Wind by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 falling leaves by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Mushrooms smooth like glass by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 ~ Shabby Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Beloved by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, " Forever in our Hearts " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Earth, Fire & Water - Light it Up Blue for Autism by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!