View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 07:49 PM   #7
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Polly for listing my Greenie McSpud card, I can't wait to hear which Teapotter I am sending it to. Double thanks to you Brenda, for choosing my Floral Diorama and for the happy mail.

Thank you to all the notifiers, I am very sorry that my list is so long.

IC487 F4A267 Daffodils by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC527,IC487 Best Wishes by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC487, F4A267, Repeat After Me by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Arbor and Butterflies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Screen Divider Birthday~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 & F4A267 Baby Girl by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Roses - Mr. & Mrs. by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oodles Of Flowers, F4A267 by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainy Day Flowers by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 - Taking the First Step by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunny Love F4A267 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX114 Flower Power Plus by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Mushrooms smooth like glass by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, Inked Poppy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 ~ Shabby Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, " Forever in our Hearts " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Sunflower cracked pottery by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525, Wind by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowin' in the Wind by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525, Nature's Best by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shamrock Tickle by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCC32_MIX112_WT524 Just Because by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainy Day ATC - 3 by AmyWho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wind blown poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT348, FIFTY SHADES OF GREEN - THE EMERALD ISLE by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD God's Ultimate Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your teepee or mine? by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC April showers... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HMFMC191 Birthday!!! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Flowers Garden by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First ever uploads
Star Dad by MacungieMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Egg Hunt by NickelNook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 04-05-2015 at 12:12 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!