View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 06:02 PM   #1
catluvr2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 04/05/15

Hello everyone! Blessed Easter, Blessed Passover, Happy Spring, Happy Day!

This week’s Favorites is coming to you from Priscilla, on FRIGID Cape Cod. We are still waking up to temperatures that are 25 degrees below normal for this time of year. Temps soared to a balmy 52 degrees today – YAY! Sure hope the rest of you are staying warm and enjoying great weather. It’s an hour past my bedtime, so as soon as this posts, I’m off to bed. I don’t want to be awake when the Easter Bunny arrives….

Spreading some sunshine via happy mail this week are: Brenda (tessaduck) , Sabrina (Cook22) , Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), and me.

Now, let’s get to the fun of sharing our favorites. Here are some of mine:

TLC527 One Colour Easter by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Umbrella TLC527 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC April showers... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Motorcycle flames by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wind by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crescent Moonrise by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dolphins love Water! by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 & F4A267 Baby Girl by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Row Boats by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525, Under the Weather by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Awesome Wonder by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rain Showers WT525 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Storm WT525 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angel on Earth by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 April Showers bring May Flowers Reverse Gatefold by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As always, the gallery was full of amazing cards this week. I hope you’ll share your favorites.

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!