View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:13 AM   #1
Luv Flowers
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Luv Shih Tzus Luv Stamping

Default CC524 - So many Cantaloupes, and Strawberries (3/31/15)

Hi everyone; it is Kim here. I have some soft sweet colors for you. Can you believe it is already the end of March?!!

Last week Barbara was hostessing and she picked her favorite for the week, Sending you Love, by Laurene.

Barbara's comment: This card is so beautiful! I am blown away by the amazing coloring of the bottles on this card.

Congrats Laurene!! The code to add the badge to your blog is attached below, and your card will also be pinned on our Pinterest Challenge board. Check it out here.

So for this week's colors, we have something fresh and sweet. So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Strawberry Slush.

Here are the colors:

For dessert try using an image that you think is sweet - flowers, fruit, children, animals, etc. Have fun and enjoy pleasant thoughts. :>)

Our color team this week

Luv Flowers (Kim)

Guest Designers:

Helen

DawnL

CC524 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC524 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge, use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here.
Attached Files
File Type: doc CC Badge Code.doc (19.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by MaryR917; 03-30-2015 at 07:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!