Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-21-2015, 06:54 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favourites of the Week Ending March 22, 2015

Hello fellow Splitcoasties,
It is a beautiful sunny day here in Melbourne, still feels like summer even though it has technically been autumn for 3 weeks now. I am so confused with the time zones, we all seem to have daylight saving at the moment. Our daylight saving finishes at Easter.

If all goes to plan I will upload this at 2pm Sunday, which is 3am Sunday in Dublin, 11pm Saturday in New York, 10pm Saturday in Chicago and 8pm in LA.

Your notifying team this week is Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (Bgreendawn), and me (susie australia). Don't forget you can post your thank you messages at any time, the happy mail will still be delivered.

This is the place to post your favorites for the period of March 15 thru March 22nd. Please join us and post your discoveries this week and make someone's day.

SUO TLC525 Texas is trying to kill me by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

High on Life by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX112 Hello spring by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX112 QFTD254 Heart Full of Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC FS Chitra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT523 Sailing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leaf Shadow Box by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC All Things are Possible with God by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522 celtic medallion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522 Corner Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Tulips by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A254_FM200 Mixed Media Butterfly Birthday by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**PRISCILLA�S FAVORITE � CT0315 My Happy Place** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 MIX112 QFTD254 Night Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Carmen's Fave** Cigar Box Purse Redux by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Grateful *Lee-Anne's Fave* by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Happy Hello! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Flowers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX112 Spring Flowers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485, MIX112, Abstract by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me (I think)

Birch Trees by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonglow by ArtGekko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I missed.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 03-21-2015 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: typo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 06:56 PM   #2  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default New to this thread

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 07:21 PM   #3  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hi friends! I hope you have had a great week.

Susie, thanks so much for starting us off this weekend!

Thanks so much to the notifiers!

Layers of Butterflies by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316 ~ New Home by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathery Peacock by Ravenwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Aster WT523 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Lips Audrey Hepburn by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Dreamy Note by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316 - Bloom by rainy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Refuse to Sink by jminer9188 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No DSP No Color by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ride on,Dolores by BethHarriman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 U Brighten my Life dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Love by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 QFTD254 Block Fill Cherry Blossoms_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Triple Play Rose by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316_Online Friends by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 enough Rope by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Happiness is the beach by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Couture Vanity by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 WORD0315 Crazy Cat Lady by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 WORD0315 Girls Night Out by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Key to a Happy Family by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Like You a Latte by pianohearder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC FS Chitra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Sun Flowers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite fave of the week. Cinderella has always been my favorite story and Kenneth Branagh did an excellent job with the movie. Shhh don't tell anyone I have seen it twice. When I saw this card. I swooned.
Cinderella-Inspired CTS#114 by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 07:48 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

What a lovely Saturday evening treat - to find an email from Linda telling me my "Dreamy Note" card is a favourite! Thank you so much, Angie, for including it with all those other awesome cards!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 07:59 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Here are a few of my favorites for last week:

A Star at 18 by Doodledop

CT0315 Musical Fantasy Box by MariLynn

Easter Flowers by ohmypaper!

CT0315 DDSKETCH0315 You Crack Me Up by versamom

Twins TLC525, CAS316 by kiagc

A Dreamy Note by susanbri

Mother's Day Peek a Boo (front) by Michele G

ODBD Anniversary Blog Hop by Stamperrobin

Costume by Martinaskaartjes

be kind SC532 by Bailmac

Ride on,Dolores by BethHarriman

High on Life by kokirose

IC485 mixed bouquet by Holstein

The "Roots" of Sheltering Tree by Alene

Die Cut fun by AhDuckyInk
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 08:35 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you, Susie, for favouriting my one and only card this week!! I have a special recipient in mind for this card and I was happy with how it turned out!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 09:05 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 22/3/15

Hello from a bleak, cool Sydney day. I have only managed 1 card this week, due to RSI strain, and have not done much commenting, but I did click on the heart button for those I favoured -

CAS Tulips by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
ODBD Anniversary Blog Hop by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TPT YORKIEMOMA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC522 Corner Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT523 3 Squared by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC522 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly
CC522, Cutout by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
WT523 Sailing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
WT523 Triple the Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
CC522 - Beautiful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
FC:SC532 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:WT523 Triple Play by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
Triple Aster WT523 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
A Dreamy Note by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
Winter Green by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
Five Triples by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
MIX112, Blue Skies Ahead by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
MIX112-Dogwood Blossoms by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers wannabecre8tive
F4A265 Simple Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Shooting Stars on a Snowy Evening~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampin'nana
Thinking of you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
CC522 sunshine daisies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
Sunny Days by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
CC522, MMTPT346, Layers for Pam by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy

And a newbie to me -
Mother's Day by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Debby4000

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 09:09 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Dear Linda, thank you for the notification - I just noticed it

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2015, 10:40 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Sue for including me on your amazing list. I am always honoured. Sorry to hear about your RSI, a Vagabond won't cure it, but it sure helps hehehe.

Thank you Linda for the notification (you are going to be keeping me busy this weekend LOL).

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

A big thank you to Angie for not only choosing my card but also sending me the die as a Birthday gift so I was able to make it. Thanks to Vicki for the happy news.

Pink Iris Roses by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pensive Reflections by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4 bookmarks by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Whisper by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC522 Corner Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
EASTER EGG 1/3 by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cinderella-Inspired CTS#114 by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Poppies with Love by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC522 - Beautiful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT523 Triple Play by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magical Birthdays by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ooops !! by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blackbird Silhouettes by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chocolate Truffles by seeker329 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HappyHoppers� Mixed Up by Janelle Stollfus by StampendousGraphic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Tulips by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HMFMC190 CASE THIS by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday and new week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 02:12 AM   #12  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:shock: I can't believe it! Thank you so much Stacy, that's my very first card here, I'm so... wooooow
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 03:05 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you so much, Susie A and Sue28, for each mentioning two of my cards as favorites. You started my Sunday in the happiest of ways. Thank you, Susie, for also being the one who brings me this cheer. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 03:06 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Janine, for listing on of my cards on your list. I truly appreciate your kindness. Thanks again, Susie, for the news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 03:43 AM   #15  
Embossing Fanatic

Thank You!!!! I didn't even know this existed until now and I'm thrilled to have been mentioned!!! What a great way to wake up on a Sunday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 03:43 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Suzie. It�s interesting to see the different time zones noted.
Yesterday was our 1st day of Spring and it snowed � AGAIN!
I didn�t spend much SCS time this week, but did happen on some beautiful creations:

Sorry Missie by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316 - Inspired by Tammie E. by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316, TLC525, We're thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522 celtic medallion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316, F4A264, blue heart dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart of Love by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522, MMTPT346, Layers for Pam by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 mixed bouquet by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522, Cutout by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Butterfly and Flower Garden by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From the March Dirty Dozen:
CongratulationS to our two new Dirty Girls, Kathy and Lois!

CT0315 Imagine by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Grateful *Lee-Anne's Fave* by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Happy Village by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 The Key to Happiness by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315, CAS, Die-cut Happy Birthday by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Apothecary by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Key to a Happy Family by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 04:29 AM   #17  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

You've said it about time-zones, Susie! I feel totally dislocated at the moment, half my world is out of sync with me - but I'm glad to say we move into sumertime next week. And I'll be watching for the Australian change too, to make sure we don't ring our in-laws at the wrong time ;-).

Busy week here and not a lot of gallery time (yeah, same old story...) Just as well it's a short list as I'm on our geriatric laptop. Won't have time to go upstairs till later on. I thought I had another couple, but maybe I favourited some that are older than this current week.

WT523 Hedgie Hug by Crafty Julia

Fox on the beach by love2scrapnat

WT523 Easter Bunnies by suen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 04:48 AM   #18  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you very much ! It means a lot to me !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 04:59 AM   #19  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

A BIG thank-you to Susie for starting the happy thread this week...she always does it with such enthusiasm. Thanks to Susie, Angie, Stacy, Brenda and Sue 28for the mentions of my cards. Doing the happy dance early this Sunday morning. Thanks Susie for all your week-end time notifying...much appreciated.

Our home has been hit with March Madness.....not much else to do in Wisconsin in March. Today my team the Wisconsin Badgers will be playing Brenda's team the Ducks. Go Badgers!!!!
My list is long this week....but there were sooooo many outstanding cards that I hit the heart button. Best place to find inspiration.

Outstanding water coloring:
IC485 Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Orange Poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT523 Triple Play by Reddyisco- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS423 Watercolored Poppy byJBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Outstanding coloring:
God's Gifts by AudreyAnn- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Triple Play Rose by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX112 Daffodil Wishes by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Movie Night by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peacock Paisley Happy Birthday Card by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hi there by YoursTruly- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Wishes by DJRants- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Striking cards using different mediums:
Stormy Seas byJeannieD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC485, MIX112, Abstract by k dunbrook- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blackbird Silhouettes by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triple Aster WT523 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVE 3/4 by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great designed cards:
Mirrored Elephants by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 TLC525 Celebrate! by - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 - Inspired by Tammie E. by ohmypaper! Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers design and coloring on this beauty.
Begin With A Single Step by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A265 Simple Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A265 U Brighten my Life dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kinda Eclectic Double Layer Card by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 - Congratulations by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 Happy Bird Day sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Using wonderful techniques:
Triple Floral by jojot- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely Amazing You by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fiery Kiluea by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT YORKIEMOMA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aqua Violets and Hearts by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Flowers Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bUTTERFLY by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 Happy Bird Day sm by smadson- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
be kind SC532 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 Texas Bluebonnnets by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is beyond amazing!!!!
CC522 for my friend by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers this is my favorite card
SC532 Happy Birthday, Pinky by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know this is long.....and there are still many more that could be mentioned. Show me the ones I've missed. Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:08 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

This has been the best weekend. My oldest niece came to visit me to have me help her create her graduation announcements. I have given her the tools, and shown her how to create the cards that she chose to make for the announcements. She also made a card for her mom for mother's day using the flowers that I create and has decided to create a card gallery in SCS. She has not opened it yet but as soon as she does I can't wait for my SCS friends to see what she made.

Here are my favorites this week:

Sorry Missie by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS423, F4A264, Life Happens by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Garden Patch Hydrangea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 - Inspired by Tammie E. by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lotus Blossom by skitter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316, Mask, Sponge and Stamp by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC525, CAS316, CC521, MOJO389, Natural Beauty Anniversary by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Zebras by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC525 Mirror Bunnies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC522 & CT0315 Wonder Bunny by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 CC522 Anemone Tapestry by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Movie Night by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Flowers Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT YORKIEMOMA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monster Sundae! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big thank you to Angie (ohmypaper) and Sue (sue28 ) for adding my cards to your favorites and to Linda (holstein) for sending me the happy mail. You super sweet gals have made my day start with a big smile.

What did I miss, show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!

Last edited by Shoe Girl; 03-22-2015 at 05:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:37 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Sending many thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for the mention of Twins in your faves for the week - I am doing the happy dance.

And thank you Vicki (VDM) for sending the happy mail!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:39 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

A big thanks to Angie (ohmypaper!) and Sue (sue2 for listing Triple Aster in your
faves for the week - I am super thrilled, what a great way to start the week.

Thanks again Vicki,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:46 AM   #23  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much Lisa, for the mention of my card here and to Vicki for letting me know.
smiling...
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:48 AM   #25  

Thanks so very much Linda, for the mention of my card here...always an honour.
thanks Vicki for letting me know!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:49 AM   #26  

Thanks so much Sue, for the mention of my blue card here and to Vicki for letting me know. You made my day.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 05:51 AM   #27  

Thanks so much Susie, for the mention of my Abstract card...I so appreciate it!
Thanks again Vicki for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 06:02 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Many thanks Linda (Holstein) for listing Triple Aster in your faves for the week - truly a tickle.

Thanks Vicki for your work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 06:26 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Angie and Janine for selecting my Cinderella card. I'm so glad you liked it! And thanks to Susie for notifying me.....what a pleasant surprise this morning!
Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 06:42 AM   #30  

Thanks to Susie, Stacy and Priscilla for the mention of my CT0315 *Lee-Anne's* Fave card! A lovely start to my week

And, Linda, I really appreciate the time you take for notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 06:45 AM   #31  

Here are my favorites this week.

catluvr2 CT0315 STEAMPUNK BIRTHDAY by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CT0315 Faith by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS423 Light Up My Life by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles TLC525 Sewn and mirrored by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Gold Dipped Feathers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T CT0315 Happiness is the beach by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T CT0315 Happiness is a friendly hello by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T CT0315 Cottage Life by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC532 Rose Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *WT523 3 Squared by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *F4A265 MIX112 QFTD254 Night Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CAS316, Black and Blue by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb CT0315 Check It In - Final by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb **Jody's Fave -CT0315 Smile by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb OCC-SYD Day 1 - Two by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger MIX106_TCC30 Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Enchanted Dreamer Lantern Music Box-2 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000
Couture Vanity by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 CT0315- Happy Thoughts! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom CT0315 Beautiful Art by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin SC FS Chitra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia
MIX112 I've got your back by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #32  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thank you Susie!!! It's a huge deal to be first on your list!! xxoo

Thanks for telling me Stacy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie, Priscilla, Linda and Lisa, thanks to each of you for mentioning my card in this week's favorites. I appreciate it so much.

Vicki, thanks for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 07:14 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Oh my - what a wonderful inbox full of riches - Linda thank you for all those notifications! And even bigger thanks to the following for listing my "A Dreamy Note" card amongst their favourites: Brenda (aka tessaduck), Priscilla (aka catluvr2), and Lisa (Shoe Girl). And even more thanks to Sue (sue2 for not only listing "A Dreamy Note" but also "Winter Green" and "Five Triples". I am so honoured to have three cards make the Favorites thread!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 07:39 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Big Thank You to Sue28 for choosing one of my cards as one of your favorites this week! It always makes for a happy day to be listed in this thread! Thank you, Linda for the heads up! Blessings and Big Hugs to both of you today~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 07:50 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Big thanks to Linda (Holstein) for the fav!! Put a smile on my face. Guess finally dusting off those Gelatos was a good thing! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 08:00 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

What a glorious Sunday this is turning out to be. Thank you so much Sue(2 and Linda (Holstein) for including my cards on your list of favourites to-day. I am thrilled to be included. A big thank you to Priscilla (catluvr2) for delivering the fabulous news. The tireless work of you and your crew is greatly appreciated.

CC522, Cutout by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS for St. Pat by Barb Mann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC522 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CS531 A Sunny Yellow Hello! by nancy souza - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello There! by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 08:04 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Kia, most your mention of three of my cards. You are most kind and generous......have have started my Sunday in a lovely way. Thank you, Susie,...especially being a day ahead of us and goods knows what time!....I appreciate your letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 08:08 AM   #39  
Mad Swapper

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks to Jay_Bee for listing my CASE THIS card today. I have had so much fun looking at everyone's faves this morning! My oh My all you stampers are so talented!!! I wonder how I miss so much??? I did have quite a few faves this week to share (and found some new faves through your lists too)

Sweet Cherries by Dini
Sheltering Tree by Crafyhallett
Glamorous Life by doorknocker3
Mixed Up by Stampendous Graphics
CAS Gus Bunny by rokale
You make my tail wag by versamom lori barnett
Lori B's Favorite by versamom
Christmas Mouse by Shoe Girl
Save the Peeps by Lisa Lara
Monster Sunday! by basement stamper
High on Life by Kokirose
Happy Village by Heather Telford is just such an awesome card from the week before!!!!-don't miss this one
Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2015, 08:11 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy, for listing three of my cards among your favorites. it is an honor and I am thrilled. Thank you again, Susie, for your conscientious attention to letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes