View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 06:08 AM   #20
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

This has been the best weekend. My oldest niece came to visit me to have me help her create her graduation announcements. I have given her the tools, and shown her how to create the cards that she chose to make for the announcements. She also made a card for her mom for mother's day using the flowers that I create and has decided to create a card gallery in SCS. She has not opened it yet but as soon as she does I can't wait for my SCS friends to see what she made.

Here are my favorites this week:

Sorry Missie by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS423, F4A264, Life Happens by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Garden Patch Hydrangea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 - Inspired by Tammie E. by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lotus Blossom by skitter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316, Mask, Sponge and Stamp by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC525, CAS316, CC521, MOJO389, Natural Beauty Anniversary by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Dreamy Note by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Zebras by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC525 Mirror Bunnies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC522 & CT0315 Wonder Bunny by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 CC522 Anemone Tapestry by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Movie Night by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Flowers Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT YORKIEMOMA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monster Sundae! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big thank you to Angie (ohmypaper) and Sue (sue28 ) for adding my cards to your favorites and to Linda (holstein) for sending me the happy mail. You super sweet gals have made my day start with a big smile.

What did I miss, show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!

Last edited by Shoe Girl; 03-22-2015 at 06:11 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!