View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 05:59 AM   #19
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

A BIG thank-you to Susie for starting the happy thread this week...she always does it with such enthusiasm. Thanks to Susie, Angie, Stacy, Brenda and Sue 28for the mentions of my cards. Doing the happy dance early this Sunday morning. Thanks Susie for all your week-end time notifying...much appreciated.

Our home has been hit with March Madness.....not much else to do in Wisconsin in March. Today my team the Wisconsin Badgers will be playing Brenda's team the Ducks. Go Badgers!!!!
My list is long this week....but there were sooooo many outstanding cards that I hit the heart button. Best place to find inspiration.

Outstanding water coloring:
IC485 Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Orange Poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT523 Triple Play by Reddyisco- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS423 Watercolored Poppy byJBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Outstanding coloring:
God's Gifts by AudreyAnn- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Triple Play Rose by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX112 Daffodil Wishes by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Movie Night by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peacock Paisley Happy Birthday Card by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hi there by YoursTruly- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Wishes by DJRants- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Striking cards using different mediums:
Stormy Seas byJeannieD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC485, MIX112, Abstract by k dunbrook- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blackbird Silhouettes by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triple Aster WT523 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVE 3/4 by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birch Trees by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great designed cards:
Mirrored Elephants by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 TLC525 Celebrate! by - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS316 - Inspired by Tammie E. by ohmypaper! Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers design and coloring on this beauty.
Begin With A Single Step by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A265 Simple Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A265 U Brighten my Life dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kinda Eclectic Double Layer Card by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 - Congratulations by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 Happy Bird Day sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Using wonderful techniques:
Triple Floral by jojot- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely Amazing You by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fiery Kiluea by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT YORKIEMOMA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aqua Violets and Hearts by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Flowers Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bUTTERFLY by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 Happy Bird Day sm by smadson- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
be kind SC532 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC532 Texas Bluebonnnets by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is beyond amazing!!!!
CC522 for my friend by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers this is my favorite card
SC532 Happy Birthday, Pinky by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know this is long.....and there are still many more that could be mentioned. Show me the ones I've missed. Have a great week!