View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 04:43 AM   #16
catluvr2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks for getting us started this week, Suzie. Itís interesting to see the different time zones noted.
Yesterday was our 1st day of Spring and it snowed Ė AGAIN!
I didnít spend much SCS time this week, but did happen on some beautiful creations:

Sorry Missie by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316 - Inspired by Tammie E. by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316, TLC525, We're thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Dreamy Note by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522 celtic medallion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316, F4A264, blue heart dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart of Love by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522, MMTPT346, Layers for Pam by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 mixed bouquet by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522, Cutout by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Butterfly and Flower Garden by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From the March Dirty Dozen:
CongratulationS to our two new Dirty Girls, Kathy and Lois!

CT0315 Imagine by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Grateful *Lee-Anne's Fave* by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Happy Village by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 The Key to Happiness by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315, CAS, Die-cut Happy Birthday by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Apothecary by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Key to a Happy Family by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!