View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 10:05 PM   #8
sue28
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 22/3/15

Hello from a bleak, cool Sydney day. I have only managed 1 card this week, due to RSI strain, and have not done much commenting, but I did click on the heart button for those I favoured -

CAS Tulips by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
ODBD Anniversary Blog Hop by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TPT YORKIEMOMA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC522 Corner Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT523 3 Squared by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC522 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly
CC522, Cutout by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
WT523 Sailing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
WT523 Triple the Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
CC522 - Beautiful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
MMTPT346 Channeling my inner Peggy for Pam by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
FC:SC532 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:WT523 Triple Play by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
Triple Aster WT523 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
A Dreamy Note by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
Winter Green by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
Five Triples by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
MIX112, Blue Skies Ahead by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
MIX112-Dogwood Blossoms by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers wannabecre8tive
F4A265 Simple Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Shooting Stars on a Snowy Evening~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampin'nana
Thinking of you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
CC522 sunshine daisies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
Sunny Days by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
CC522, MMTPT346, Layers for Pam by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy

And a newbie to me -
Mother's Day by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Debby4000

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!