View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 08:21 PM   #3
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hi friends! I hope you have had a great week.

Susie, thanks so much for starting us off this weekend!

Thanks so much to the notifiers!

Layers of Butterflies by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316 ~ New Home by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathery Peacock by Ravenwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Aster WT523 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Lips Audrey Hepburn by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Dreamy Note by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316 - Bloom by rainy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birch Trees by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Refuse to Sink by jminer9188 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No DSP No Color by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ride on,Dolores by BethHarriman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 U Brighten my Life dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Love by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 QFTD254 Block Fill Cherry Blossoms_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Triple Play Rose by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS316_Online Friends by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 enough Rope by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Happiness is the beach by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Couture Vanity by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 WORD0315 Crazy Cat Lady by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 WORD0315 Girls Night Out by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Key to a Happy Family by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Like You a Latte by pianohearder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC FS Chitra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Sun Flowers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite fave of the week. Cinderella has always been my favorite story and Kenneth Branagh did an excellent job with the movie. Shhh don't tell anyone I have seen it twice. When I saw this card. I swooned.
Cinderella-Inspired CTS#114 by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!