View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 07:54 PM   #1
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart Favourites of the Week Ending March 22, 2015

Hello fellow Splitcoasties,
It is a beautiful sunny day here in Melbourne, still feels like summer even though it has technically been autumn for 3 weeks now. I am so confused with the time zones, we all seem to have daylight saving at the moment. Our daylight saving finishes at Easter.

If all goes to plan I will upload this at 2pm Sunday, which is 3am Sunday in Dublin, 11pm Saturday in New York, 10pm Saturday in Chicago and 8pm in LA.

Your notifying team this week is Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (Bgreendawn), and me (susie australia). Don't forget you can post your thank you messages at any time, the happy mail will still be delivered.

This is the place to post your favorites for the period of March 15 thru March 22nd. Please join us and post your discoveries this week and make someone's day.

SUO TLC525 Texas is trying to kill me by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

High on Life by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX112 Hello spring by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265, Acrylic flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX112 QFTD254 Heart Full of Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC FS Chitra by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT523 Sailing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leaf Shadow Box by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC All Things are Possible with God by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522 celtic medallion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT346 Layers, Dies, and Mirrors by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC522 Corner Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Tulips by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A254_FM200 Mixed Media Butterfly Birthday by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**PRISCILLA’S FAVORITE – CT0315 My Happy Place** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A265 MIX112 QFTD254 Night Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Carmen's Fave** Cigar Box Purse Redux by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0315 Grateful *Lee-Anne's Fave* by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Happy Hello! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Flowers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX112 Spring Flowers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 Poppies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485, MIX112, Abstract by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me (I think)

Birch Trees by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonglow by ArtGekko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I missed.

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 03-21-2015 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: typo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!