Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-14-2015, 06:19 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending March 15, 2015

Good evening to all my SCS family and friends. I hope that each and everyone of you have had a great week. Mine has been busy at work, but I did manage some gallery viewing time, and although I have sort of misplaced my mojo on creative projects, I am so glad to see that the mojo for others is alive and well. There are so many talented people on this thread, that I am simply in awe each and every day, and feel so fortunate to be surrounded by such talented people.

It is my pleasure to introduce you to our notification team this week, they are; Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (
Bgreendawn), our great leader - Brenda (tessaduck), and me (vdm).

This is the place to post your favorites for the period of March 8 thru March 15th. Please join us and post your discoveries this week and make someone's day....

Here are my favorites:
IC484 Abstract Rooster by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's not Watercolors by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484 Thinking by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornate Framed Wedding Cake by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484 Corner Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484 Field Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Quilled Heart by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A264 Pink Lilies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15I - Thankful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT SC His Word by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple, sweet celebration card by andib_75 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Uses the cute fishes for a birthday card instead of Valentine's by terrial - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Quiet Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC531 & CC521 Birthday Blessings by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Indescribable Gift by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT345. CC521, Dress for Rheannon by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC521 Hello Spring by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC524, CAS315, Live, Create, tell the story by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter! CAS315 by stewart141414 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 TLC524 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15F, My Dad by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 06:21 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post New to the Thread?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 06:36 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Thumbs up Check these out!!!

CTO215 best friends by f. schles
CC521 - Feathered Flowers by helekins
Old Guys Rule! by DawnL
SC531 Purchased Tulips by hobbydujour
Victorian Thoughts by kate4450
Inspiration Caterpillar IC484 by kiagc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 06:43 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Here are some of my favorites!

artystamper Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

JanTink Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

susieaustralia TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin WT SC His Word by Stamperrobin at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by stampersandee; 03-14-2015 at 06:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 06:45 PM   #5  

Here are mine for this week.

beesmom Thankful Butterfly by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 Beautiful Rainbow by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f. schles CAS315 Doodle gone wild by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CT0215 Crafting with my BFF, Dolly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T Pink poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC521 Daffodils by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC531 Purchased Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour F4A264 MIX111 QFTD253 Cherry Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC484 Field Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein VSNMAR15F, My Dad by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein F4A264 Pink Lilies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC484, First Communion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb IC483 SC530 Dandelion Hello by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodlylb CC521 Bright Hugs by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger MIX104_AYSI077 10 Min Shades of Purple by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kate4450 Country Road in Spring by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Out on a Limb by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell Spring Guy Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell HLS Sponged Dogwood Sympathy by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! CAS315 - Playing with Ribbon by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:Quilled Baby Girl by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom Dance in the Rain by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stamperrobin CC Flower Girl by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin TPT MIX by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you so much, Vicki, for listing my two cards among your favorites AND being the one bringing me the "happy news"....a lovely close to a Saturday night. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Polly, thank you for including my card on your "short list" : ) It means a lot and I appreciate it. Thank you again, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:05 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Vicki. I didn't think I spent much time in the gallery, however my list would suggest otherwide LOL.

IC484 Pink Roses by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC484 Field Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT345 Almost vintage by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT MIX by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies for Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Thoughts by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC531 Purchased Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ready for the Ball by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT345. CC521, Dress for Rheannon by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 - Feathered Flowers by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sleeping Beauty by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC524, CAS315, Live, Create, tell the story by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS315 TLC524 Brown Sugar Rock Bg by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birds in a Tree by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR15F, My Dad by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC483 Celebrate! by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me

Chocolate Baroque Zentangle by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First ever uploads!!!

Floral Peacock Balcony by Nupur - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly by Hipponotic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:10 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy, for listing four of my cards on your list. I truly appreciate your kind words and support. Thank you, Vicki, for giving of your time and so conscientiously sending me the good news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:12 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Susie A, for including two of my cards on your favorites list. You are a dear and I appreciate it. Thanks again, Vicki. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:21 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Nancy and Sandee for inluding my one and only card for the week on your wonderful lists. It means the world to me.

Thank you Stacy for delivering the happy news.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 07:35 PM   #13  

Thank you Susie (australia) for including my card on your favorites this week. To be included among so much talent is an honor and I appreciate all your kind comments and support! Thanks, Stacy for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 08:01 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Can you believe that we got into the 80s here in Wine Country today. Such strange weather all across the USA. Here it is close to 9:00 p.m. and we have the patio doors open. Now if the east coast could send some of the rain and melting snow our way...

Here's my list for the past week

Stamperrobin Robin TLS CAS I'll Carry You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD Basket by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujur Sallie
*CC521 Daffodils by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC484 Field Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper Angie
CC521 - Wind in your Hair by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T Heather
Pink poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Julie
Flower Note CC521 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy Sue
SC531 Ruby Cheers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cards_By_America America
SC531, Dream Catcher by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles Francie
CT0215 Crafting with my BFF, Dolly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom Maura
CAS315 Embossed Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a most wonderful week!

To those of you on the east side of the US, be safe!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 08:07 PM   #16  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

A big thanks to Vicki for starting the thread tonight....for the notifications, and mentioning my card. Nice way to end the evening. I would also like to thank Sandee, Nancy, Susie for mentioning my cards....you sure know how to make a gal feel happy. I would also like to say thank-you to Nancy for doing her favorites in alphabetical order, it really makes notifying easy. Also a thanks to Susie for mentioning the new stampers you found....the more joy we spread the better. Thanks to all the stampers that take the time to make a favorites list....shows that you appreciate other stampers.

Here are my favorites:
MMTPT345 Victorian Thoughts by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Garden Frame by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484 Pink Roses by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulips, Raindrops, and Cherry Blossom by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484 Corner Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspiration Caterpillar IC484 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT MIX by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Little Cauliflower Love by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A264: Six Daisies by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15I - Thankful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A264 Pink and Blue Onion Flowers by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT522 Lucky Black Cat by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Road in Spring by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chinese Symbols of Good Luck by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Rainbow by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Huma_2015 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inktense Digi by creatingsimply - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Big Bow! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spotlight on Spring by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC521 - AE by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT345 Memories by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Puddles of Fun! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC524, CAS315, Randy's BD_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 TLC524 Brown Sugar Rock Bg by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card this week.
TLC524 Pawprints by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC483 SC530 Dandelion Hello by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 Hello Sunshine by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS422, Summer by the sea (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Artful Flowers by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sleeping Beauty by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thanks so much Brenda, it feels terrific to be included on your great list. Thanks again Stacy. xx

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 09:08 PM   #18  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Vicki for starting us off this weekend!!! So sorry the mojo has been missing, sometimes it's hard to be creative when life gets super busy. Thanks so much for spending part of your weekend notifying us!

It was one of those weeks at our house! A trip to the orthopedist for a fractured wrist (son). Two trips to the Performing Arts Center to hear our daughter sing and play in the band for Large Group Performance Evals. Survival of venom invasion into blood stream by gargantuan wasp (yes I can be as dramatic as my teenage boy, where do you think he got it from!) Extra chauffer duties and that's just what I can think off the top of my head! I still managed to view some fine works of art here at SCS so I'll hush up now and get on with my list!

CAS315 Flutterby by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR15C - Faithful Girl by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS315 The Best by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC524 CAS315 Eggs and Kisses! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life Is An Adventure by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 THE SHADOW OF THE CROSS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 - AE by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Guys Rule! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC521 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Potted Succulents by cindybstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Big Bow! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC531, Dream Catcher by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC531_CAS315 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Rainbow by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0215 Crafting with my BFF, Dolly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521~Banners by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC531 Easter Bodice by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT522 Lucky Black Cat by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT522 - Love is Kindness by rainy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HLS Sponged Dogwood Sympathy by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 09:18 PM   #19  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Linda for bringing me the happy notifications this weekend! I appreciate the time you give!

Thank you Linda and Vicki for choosing my Thankful card as a favorite!

Thank you Stacy and Jennifer for choosing my funny "wind in your hair" card!

Seriously, I know we say it all the time, but I REALLY do have a huge smile on my face. I am honored to be included on your lists!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 09:37 PM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Angie I know exactly what you mean. Thanks to you and Linda (Holstein) I have a huge smile on my face. Seeing my name here in this wonderful thread means as much today as it did the very first time.

Thank you too Stacy for all the happy mail and the time you give to all of us.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2015, 10:14 PM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Angie for putting me into your favorites! You're right.. it's always so fun to be on the list.
Oh and Stacy thank you too for being so wonderful to let us know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 12:41 AM   #22  
Gallery Gazer

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanking VDM for letting me know I was in the favorites and susie A for letting me sit among all these great card makers in the favorites for the week.--Hugs--DonnaJeanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 01:32 AM   #23  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thanks to everyone who works to keep this thread going and to everyone who posts in the gallery to give us stuff to admire. Seem to have had less time this week but here are some lovely creations

SUO118_FM200 Happy Easter by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blossom like the crocus by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome, Spring Daffodils! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
S.W.A.K. by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snoopydance ~ Blingy Musical Birthday Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The cowboy by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC521 ~Stained Glass Cross~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Embossed by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Note CC521 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MM149 - The Saviour is Born by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrate by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX111 Bleached Blossom by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A264 MIX111 QFTD253 Cherry Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Out on a Limb by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484, Chocolate Egg by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Metallica by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484, Dogwood Cookies by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mothers Day to all Mums that celebrate now and a great week to everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 01:38 AM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Thank you JBgreendawn for mentioning my card, I`m happy you like it :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 02:01 AM   #25  

Oh my goodness, thank you ladies so very much for mentioning my Dream Catcher card. WOW! Truly humbling and so exciting! You've made my morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 02:32 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Jennifer, for the kind mention of two of my cards. A lovely start to a Sunday. I appreciate it. Thank you, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 02:45 AM   #27  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Dropping by very quickly before we head out for a busy day. And, by my standards, I have loads to share. I have a couple from last Sunday, but with the time difference, that means I didn't see them till Monday this week ;-).

CC521 Gift of Flowers by beesmom

CAS315, TLC524 Glowing Seahorse by catluvr2

Must be a Map by gl1253

Mermaid Dreams by gregzgurl

Just because CC521 by kiagc

MIX111 DREAM BIG by MariLynn

Crystals and Bokeh Sympathy by NANCYRUTH

Wishing you both happiness by Stamping Virginia

I know I loved Angie's Treasured Pet card for the VSN, but I didn't tuck it into my favourites and I really do have to dash now, I only have the computer on because I needed to print some music!! Consider yourself and Storm mentioned, Angie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 03:25 AM   #28  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh my gosh - thank you so much for choosing me as a favourite tessaduck and thank you to catluvr2 for letting me know!
You just made made my week! Huge honour! Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 03:36 AM   #29  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks so very much Angie (ohmypaper!) for mentioning my Eggs and Kisses card in your favorites list this week!!! Wow! Great way to start my Sunday morning! And thank you Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 03:36 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki and Linda, thank you both for mentioning my cards this week's favorites. I appreciate it so much.

Priscilla, thank you for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 03:43 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What a beautiful tribute to all the wonderful SCS artists this week, Vicki ! Thanks for getting us started.

With Sympathy by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC483 SC530 Dandelion Hello by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS315 - Playing with Ribbon by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Quilled Baby Girl by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS315 Ribbon by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Great Day! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Puddles of Fun! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Anyone by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 THE SHADOW OF THE CROSS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 ~Stained Glass Cross~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO118_FM200 Happy Easter by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 - Wind in your Hair by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT522 Spring Rabbits by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wall Hanging by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green is Lucky! WT522 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Some Bunny F4A264 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix-Ability 111 Mixed Media Tag by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A264 pink sympathy card by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gears & Gold Birthday by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspiration Caterpillar IC484 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC521 Bright Hugs by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Pink Roses by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:03 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Polly for mentioning my Old Guys Rule card!!

Thanks to Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:04 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Linda for mentioning my A Big Bow card!!

Thanks to Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:32 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

So many thanks to Polly (peeps321), Linda (Holstein) and Priscilla (catluvr2) for the mention of my Inspiration Caterpillar card in your faves for the week - what a great way to start my Sunday.

And, thanking you Priscilla for all the work you do in sending out happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:33 AM   #35  
Matboard Maniac

So many thanks to Vicki (vdm) for picking one of my cards, Happy Easter, as your favorites! You sure made my Sunday special and thank you to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:34 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

A big thanks to Sabrina (Cook22) for mentioning Just because in your faves - I am thrilled Sabrina.

And thanks to Priscilla
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:50 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the shout out! It made my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:51 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks, Priscilla, for mentioning my multilayered rose this week. Thanks to the arrival of my MISTI this week that I was able to get this to turn out just right. Thanks to sister, Lynn for overseeing this project, and thanks to Brenda for informing me that it was a favorite this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2015, 04:54 AM   #40  
Polyshrink Goddess

My favorites for the week. Oh do I hope my links work. I got rather carried away this week. So many gorgeous cards!!

CC521 Gift of Flowers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Branching Out Tree by Cindy Gilfillan by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Fenceline by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Awesome TLC524, CAS315 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 Doodle gone wild by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CAS315 TLC524 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC524 Splash of red by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS315 Hello Sunshine by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315, Yellow Daisies by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLS CAS I'll Carry You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 Lotus by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS315 and TLC524 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS315 The Best by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC531 Purchased Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC521 Daffodils by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT345 Almost vintage by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC531 & CC521 Birthday Blessings by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A264 MIX111 QFTD253 Cherry Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC484 Butterfly by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes