Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-07-2015, 06:10 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES of the week ending February 8th, 2015

Hello everyone, I hope this works...it is my first time at starting the favourites of the week thread (or any thread for that matter)....if ever a Splitcoastie could break something, it would be me!!

I was looking over my own favs of the week and it really struck me how far and wide we are spread around the world. Our seasons are so different, it's summer here, yesterday it was 100F / 38C in Melbourne. I read that many of you are shovelling snow!! Our spelling is often different, I showed great restraint in not putting the letter "U" in the heading when typing 'favourites'.

The major differences are the time and date. In Australia we would write todays date as 8/2/15. When this challenge goes live (hopefully) at 10pm EST USA on Saturday the 7th, it will be 2pm EST on Sunday the 8th.

We might all be very different, but we all share our love for Splitcoaststampers!!

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn) and me.

Virtual Stamp Night mini! Are you playing?
--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 1st of February, 2015 through 8th of February, 2015.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 02-07-2015 at 07:21 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #2  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Here are some of the gems I found last week, including some newbies to SCS!!!

I Like Your Face by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Big Moon F4A259 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 Reach For The Moon by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259, MIX106 Moonlight Night by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX LOVE IN THE TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 Infinite Love by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 MIX106 QFTD248 Moonlight Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cake in the Kitchen by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT340 WT517 SC526 Deer In The Woods by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ARE YOU UP FOR A TICKLE??? by Hobby Elisabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magic Kitchen Blend by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smooth Sailing! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 Cut-Rite by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517, Pass the Salt Please by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 Viva Flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 Queen of the Kitchen by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Melon Dogwood Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never Stop Dancing CC516 TLC519 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC516 Pink Peony by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 Love blooms when you are near by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HANG ON IN THERE by Hobby Elisabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 Love Birds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS417 Little Painter by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A To The Moon by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #3  

Thanks for starting us off Susie and what a lovely way you did it!
Here are my favorites. I didn't have much time to gallery gaze this week.

Barbie P WT517 It's The Little Things by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex an afternoon of sharing techniques by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex die cut impression embossing by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS310 Love blooms when you are near by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T Pop, Pop, Poppy by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC516 Pink Peony by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT517 Cut-Rite by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC479, Walk Away by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT517 Viva Flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Love by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Daisy Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Dreams by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Pink Melon Dogwood Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Little Drops of Water by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv Gold Cross by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia TLC519 Ooops! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT517 Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia F4A259 Moonlight Magic by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

zineth The Best Things Woodland Scene with Stitching by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:38 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Check out the mini vsn challenges!

Awesome start for your first thread, Susie! Thanks.

I'm noticing that there's quite a few mini vsn cards in my favorites (and my CAS favorites) for last week, and the fun "I Treasure You" challenges only went live last night! Anyway, here's my list:

F4A437 Modeling paste surprise by f.schles

Panorama Easter Card by Charminglycreative

Party Chicks ~ by Jeannie1862

SC A Jarful of Love by peeps321

Winter Berries by Rox71

Tigger Love by Shoe Girl

SC526, CC516, With Sincere Sympathy by Cards_By_America

Spring! by StampingwithMarsha

Fluffy Birdies by Itsapassion

WT517 Viva Flowers by Holstein

WT517 Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce by susie australia

Up, Up and Away by LuvLee

VSNMAR15MINI1 - Praying for You by T. Joy

When the temp goes above my age.... by ohmypaper!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

Here's mine:

Keep Shining by Cook22

VSNMAR15MINI1 Each Day is New by Cook22

WT517 Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce by susie australia

WT517 - Spring Song by BobbiesGirl

Mix106, Hearts and Scraps by Benzi

Art by Jeanne S

F4A MIX LOVE IN THE TREES by Stamperrobin

Ducks in Japan by SophieLaFontaine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Susie, your opening of the thread was well-thought out, sincere....and had the wonderful twist of your humor. You've done a stellar job...and nothing is broken! : )

Thank you for your kind listing of three of my cards. Your day is well under way and mine is closing...but what a lovely closing you given me....and being the one to notify me is the "cherry on top". Hugs, Salllie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:46 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy, for your continued support and making me feel like a million by listing two of my cards on your list. I so appreciate it. Thanks for the notifications, Susie. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:58 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you all for your lovely words, you sure know how to make a girl feel special. Nancy (stiz2003) thank you soooo much for choosing all three of my cards and a big, big thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) and Polly (peeps321) for choosing my Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce.

I have insider information and I know that happy mail is on the way from Linda...thank you!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 06:59 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great week!

Susie, Thanks for starting us off this weekend! I love the way you opened the thread this week! 3PM on Sunday for you? It's 11pm here Sat. night, we are exhausted and heading to bed but first...........

Thank you to the notifiers for doing the detailed work of bringing us the happy news!

Seems like this was a week to have my nose in my own papers and glue so I didn't have as much chance to visit the galleries but here's some that DID catch my eye!

Fab Stenciling!
Sending Love by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab color!
Mushroom Mouse by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab Technique!
TLC519, CAS310, Happy Anniversary (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the heart within a heart!
CAS310 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty shading!
janeenk hedgie baby by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing combination of chalelnges!
CAS310 Love blooms when you are near by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love everything about it!
Hearts Birthday CAS310, TLC519 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing technique and funny too!
Burned Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swoon!
Love Border by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Black and White!
Sending you ...... by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crazy Gorgeous Vellum!
CC516 - IN THE PINK! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab use of my fave color!
Thinking of you Lilies... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful all White!
Love is in the Air by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cuteness!
CAS310 -- Love Bubble by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kitties!!!
Kitty Love, CAS310 by Carrie3427 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seriously Beautiful bouquet with sentiment down under!
Lotus Blossom Valentine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terrific Technique!
CC516 All You Need by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by a resteraunt!
Rockets of Love by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Cats!
CAS310 - Purrfect Love by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two for Tessaduck! I couldn't pick just one!
VSNMAR15MINI1 dream big by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 the one you love by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunning scene!
F4A259, MIX106 Moonlight Night by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I run out of adjectives when looking at this!
F4A259 Moonlight Magic by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All tied up with pretty blue ribbons!
CAS TLC Everything by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I would hang this on my wall!
IC479, Walk Away by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gorgeous set using the wonderful technique Sentiment down under!
TLC519 Lace Valleys by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 07:14 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Angie thank you so much including my Moonlight Magic card, you go and have a nice sleep and I will happy dance!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 07:44 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello and thank you Susie for starting the thread this week...

Here are some wonderful creations I found!

Key to My Heart by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 - Always and Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 Love Birds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 ~ Heart Vine by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310, TLC519 Love You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS TLC Everything by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Burned Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twitterpated! * CAS310 by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Down Under by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Heart by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC519 Ooops! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC519 CC516 Birthday In The Pink by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 -- Love Bubble by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310 Love Rocks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Melon Dogwood Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC519 Lace Valleys by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Some Bunny Loves You! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC526 -- Wishing You by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cup of Tea by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lacy Valentine by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twitterpated by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Play on Words - Bow/BEAU by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS310, Love is in the Air by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT340 WT517 SC526 Deer In The Woods by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 Be My Valentine by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 Dragonfly love by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX LOVE IN THE TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD248 Note of Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR15MINI1 Light the Path by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 In my Heart by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

every day card by frezja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Bright and Beautiful by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Friends by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Flower IC479 by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

When the temp goes above my age.... by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC519 Scribbly Hearts by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC519 Scribbly Hearts by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Touch of Daisy IC479 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Roses by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC479 Peaceful Birch by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC479 Polka-dot Carnations by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Make Me Smile by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Love by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to our "ladies of notification"...bringers of joy and deserving of hugs!

Have a wonderous week (I just made that word up I think!).

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 08:23 PM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

LOL Peggy...as a "lady of notification" and my Ooops card being on your amazing list, I am honoured and very, very happy!! I hope you have a wonderous week too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sweet Peggy, you are rocking my world - YOU! fav'ed THREE of my cards?? Twitterpated, Valentine Play on words - BOW/Beau, and Love is in the air were lots of fun to make. I am honored and thank you for including them in your list of favorites!! As always, thank you, Stacey (JBgreendawn) for the happy mail about this great news!

Here are the favorites I have saved from this past week, though I would love to "FAV" everyone's cards - REALLY!

Nancy littrell - XOXO Valentine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nwilliams6 - Pink Melon Dogwood Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles - WT517 Dragonfly love by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susie Australia - WT517 Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP - WT517 It's The Little Things by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MaryR917 - CC516 ~keep me in your heart~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - Daisy Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K dunbrook
WT517, Pass the Salt Please by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - VSNMAR15MINI1 Each Day is New by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jasonw1 - Love by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - TLC519 Lace Valleys by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sillyfilly - Moonlit by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein -

heartsong47 - ~ Happy Birthday Fish Enthusiest ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - *CC516 Pink Peony by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stiz2003 - I Like Your Face by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabecre8tive
- Burlap~Hearts~Roses by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the wealth of inspiration here on Splitcoast! And God bless our wonderful notification team!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 02-07-2015 at 09:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 09:50 PM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

Another week of beautiful cards, as well as a great introduction to the favorites by Susie. Here are some of my favs. I have to admit that sometimes I get carried away looking at cards and forget to hit the favorite button, so some of my favs are missing.

Touch of Daisy IC479 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You Cupcake by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulip Love MIX106 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A259 Moonlight Magic by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Classical by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sing A Song by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Resist Tag~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girl holding heart by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 - Always and Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS417 - Knit Happens by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Wildflowers FS417 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kindness Does... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 09:53 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Greenie (aka Sue...aka irishgreensue) Thank you so much for including my Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce card...it is starting to smell really bad, I may have to bury it!! I will be happy dancing during the burial thanks to you.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 10:35 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Francie thank you so much for listing my Moonlight Magic card. I am soooo inspired by your gallery and how you use colour!!

Thank you Linda for the notifications...you are sleeping now, but I know you will be sending me happy mail tomorrow.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #18  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Polly, thank you for showing my card, Mix106, Hearts and Scraps, some love and a mention this week in your favorites. I appreciate it so much.
Thanks to Brenda for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 01:01 AM   #19  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

thanks Peggy for mentioning my Thankful Flowers! It was such a fun week of stamping!!!
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 02:25 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue(irish green), for including my card on your list. Lovely news to wake up to on a Sunday AM. Thanks, Susie, for bringing me that news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 02:50 AM   #21  
Glitter Queen

Susie you are such a SWEETIE!
Thank you for putting not 1 but 2 of my cards on your favorite of the week list, I'm so honoured.
As a recent newbie I didn't even knew of this topic, there are so many things on SCS to look at and it will take some time before I have looked in every nook and cranny and opened every door to see what's on the other side.
And boy o boy there is a lot to see, such wonderful cards and other creations from talented people just as you said from around the world.
I must say everyone is so kind and helping, It's a pleasure to be a member of this community.

Here are a few of my favorites:

WT517 Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bake me a cake by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

February Cupid Calendar by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chalkboard card by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 03:11 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Susie. Great start to this week�s thread!

Here are some of my favorites for this week:

CAS, TLC Valentine for Hubby by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1506 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC El Capitan by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Big Moon F4A259 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Moon by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A259 In my Heart by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT517 the one you love by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Drops of Water by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT127, IC266 ... A door hanger for Baby Jon by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 03:17 AM   #23  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

What a lovely starting post, Susie.

Just a couple from me...

*WT517 Cut-Rite by hobbydujour

Array of Butterflies by stampinandscrapboo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 03:41 AM   #24  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Susie for starting the thread this week. I enjoyed your comments about SCS....you are so right!

Here are some beauties I found this week.

VSNMAR15MINI2 Find Joy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday and Minion Moooore... by Chautona - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Remember You! by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479...Watercolour Elements by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gilding Flakes Card by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479 Polka-dot Carnations by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shelli Inspired Leadership CASE by jennbhill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479 Dreamy Blooms by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479, Water Washed by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479 Sugar and Spice by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 - Purrfect Love by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Love by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Love You by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC516 All You Need by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC478, Hope by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cake in the Kitchen by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pop, Pop, Poppy by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My First MISTI experience! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC CC WT Love in Bloom by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT517 - Spring Song by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Antique Feather by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lotus Blossom Valentine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wobbly Valentine i love you by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC526 Oh My Tatted Heart! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Better with Chocolate by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS417, Sympathy CASE by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Perfect Peace by RIRed2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The World to Me by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC519 Birthday Butterflies by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS417 SCSCCFEB15 Star of Wonder_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Over the Hill Birthday by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As always thanks for all the inspiration!!!! Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:11 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Aw....thank you for the L♥ve this morning, Francie! I'm always amazed to be included as part of this forum of wonderful stampers! Big Hugs & Blessings to you and Linda today for the notice~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:32 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much Brenda for choosing one of my cards as one of your favorites!
I appreciate it very much!

Jeannie T.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:39 AM   #27  
Watercolor Wizard

How lovely to be picked. It made my morning. Thank you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:42 AM   #28  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie, thank you for mentioning my Love Border card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Susie you have done an excellent job starting this thread! It is so wonderful seeing all the great cards around the world and learning so much for everyone near and far.

Super big thank yous to:

Brenda (tessaduck) for adding my card Tigger Love
Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding Burned Birthday
Peggy (jason1) for adding Burned Birthday and Cup of Tea
Francie (f.shales) for adding Cup of Tea
Priscilla (catluvr2) for adding Cup of Tea
Linda (holstein) for adding Cup of Tea

You ladies are so super sweet and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for mentioning my cards and your wonderfully sweet comments you leave. I admire all of your cards and I am honored to be added to your favorites.

Very big thank you to Linda (holstein) for spending the time to let me know I am on this thread.

Here are my favorites this week:
F4A437 Modeling paste surprise by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bloom Girl Emily by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310, A Ton of Love by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HANG ON IN THERE by Hobby Elisabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love is in the Air! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310, TLC519 Love You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSN Mini - Hello Friend by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending you ...... by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC516 Pink Peony by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT340, So Much Chocolate, So Little Time... by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD Happy Birthday by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Happy Birthday Fish Enthusiest ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WANNA FEEL LIKE DANCING? by Hobby Elisabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a heart honey by momcgw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC526 Wildflowers to Bless You by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT517 Queen of the Kitchen by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rocket Man! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little love by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
XOXO by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Cuppa-WT517 by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT517 Steampunk with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Milk Cap {WT517} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT517 White Pepper by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT517 Plastic Wrap Painting by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT517 - Spring Song by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC CC WT Love in Bloom by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
{ Kitchen Kraft } by countrybeamer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Salted butterflies by A-wire - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX106 Lots of Love by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT340, QFTD248, " Farm Friends " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR15MINI1 Light the Path by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479, Water Washed by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Drops of Water by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479: Never Forgotten by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're MINE! - TLC517 by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479...Watercolour Elements by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am super excited to see what you added to your favorites. Show me what I missed.

Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:57 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Hugs to Angie (ohmypaper!) for mentioning Hearts Birthday in your faves - it is a dull day, but nice and bright for me - thank you.
Also, many thanks Vicki for bringing me the happy news - I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:13 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

I am tickled pink Peggy - thank you for mentioning Touch of Daisy in your faves for the week - I worked hard on it and keep telling myself to keep on going and practice, it will get easier with time. Thank you again Peggy

And many thanks Vicki for this news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:19 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my Francie, thank you for the shout out for Touch of Daisy in your faves list - I am so touched. I agree with you - I too get carried away and forget to hit the button!

Thanks again Vicki for being the bearer of such good news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:21 AM   #34  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Many thanks to Linda and to Lisa for including my card in this wonderful list of FAVS this week...it is always an honour!!
Thanks also to Vicki for letting me know.
smiling,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:24 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Oh my goodness, Peggy!
Thank you for mentioning my Twitterpated valentine as part of your honored faves this morning! What a sweet surprise & honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:25 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much Angie for the mention, very sweet!! And to Stacy for the notification!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:28 AM   #37  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Thank you for mentioning my Praying for You card, Brenda! And thank you, Vicki, for letting me know!! : ) What a pleasant start to my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 05:44 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

It's a wonderful start to the morning to get a notification from Susie Australia and find your self in the Favourites list! Thank you Peggy (Jasonw1) for including me in your favourite today! ...and thanks so much for the notification too Susie A!

Here is one I favourited this week - I just loved the colouring and design of this card.
TLC519, CAS310, Happy Anniversary (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 06:26 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

It's a wonderfully snowy day outside my window and a wonderfully happy day in my computer. Thank you Linda (Holstein), Peggy (jasonw1) and Kia (kiagc) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. Such a fabulous surprise on such a day. And a large thank you to Linda (Holstein) and all your crew for working so hard delivering all the happy news. Everyone does such a great job. Here are my favourites this week ~

~Hello~ Emboss/Resist by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk most love by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC516_Pretty Pink Lotus by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Zentangle by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC526 ... I love u by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anything goes.... by normat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2015, 06:40 AM   #40  
Glitter Queen

Good morning and Thank You Linda for picking my Shelli Inspired Case from Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference as one our your Favorites of the week!

I am honored and smiling now
Reply With Quote Likes