Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-31-2015, 06:49 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending FEBRUARY 1, 2015

Good evening to all my SCS family. I really hope that you have had a great week. I really think and believe that this is the most amazing and inspiring place that I have ever seen. So much talent and so many nice people.

I really hope that each of you will share the beauties that you have found this week here with all of us and show me all that I have missed.

The notification team that will be delivering smiles and joy this week are;
Susie (Susie Australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), our fearless leader Brenda (tessaduck) and me - (vdm).

Here are my finds:

Butterfly basics by UnderstandBlue

Tiny Blues by Holstein.

Rain Flower by DizzieMommie.

Beads, Beads by Anne Ryan.

Blue Bird and Blooms by OksanaClegg.

Joyful by PennyO.

Mimi and Rudolph by Rambling Boots

Filled with Love by kimbee1556

Poinsettia by JBgreendawn

Belated Birthday by Jasonw1

I Love You by Stamperrobin

Wishing you Happiness by Heather T

Blossom by hobbydujour

White on White by Julie Gearinger

Snowman by Stamperrobin

Embossed Florets by Holstein

Watercolored Poppies by Allamericanstampers

Merry Snowman by sue28

Amazing Hearts by Jandjccc

Okay show me what I have missed.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 06:50 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post New to the Favorites Thread?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 07:04 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

TLC518 Snowman in White by Cook22

CAS309 do you see? By tessaduck

TLC CAS SNOWMAN by Stamperrobin

MMTPT339 Fairy Dell by susie australia

MMTPT339 Woodland Glade by Cook22

WT516 Purple Haze by susie australia

WT516 Night On The Town by BarbieP

F4A258 Little birds in a box by niki1
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 07:14 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are my favorites for the week.

Singing to the Heavens by Benzi CAS309, Singing to the Heavens by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Snowman by Stamperobin TLC CAS SNOWMAN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blossom by Hobbydujour CC515 Blossom by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blazing Sunset by Kate4450 Blazing Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Bird Day by Stiz2003 Happy Bird-day by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sea Dream by Kiagc Sea Dream IC478 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love by Stamperobin IC Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 07:32 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello! I hope everyone had a good week!

Vicki I hope you had a fabulous birthday earlier in the week?

Thanks so much Vicki for starting us off. Thank you to the notifiers for all you do on the weekend to spread smiles!

Here's a few I had the chance to view this week:

Changing the World by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Square Love Bugs by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Caroling Snowman by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518, Watercolored Poppies by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 Cozy Hedgie by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 -- Hi! by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 CAS309 Missing You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Snowmen~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Love by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 Love Never melts by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 do you see? by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309, Singing to the Heavens by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS SNOWMAN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT WT Wood Fairy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 TLC518 Magical Snowman by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC525, Coral Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving Snowman by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Retirement in the Woods by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516, Beaded Bride by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339 Fairy Dell by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0215 Friends Sunrise by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC478 Candle lit Christmas by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quick Sympathy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 07:33 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks, Vicki, for a great start and a belated Happy Birthday to you!

Here’s a few of my favorites for last week:

Christmas Scene by Emma F

TLC CAS SNOWMAN by Stamperrobin

Stop in the Name of Love by Norma25

WT516, Beaded Bride by Holstein

Fluffy Birds by GLENDA BROOKS

Cupcake by gunilla.holmqvist

CCEE1506, Bleached Image_vg by Vicky Gould

Bokeh Butterflies by alystamps

MMTPT339, If you go down to the Woods by irishgreensue

WT516, Valentine Shaker by jdmommy

Birthday wishes circle card by sf9erfan

Butterfly Wishes by cindybstampin

WT516 Night On The Town by BarbieP

WT516 Wonderful woodland walk by f.schles

Petunia the prezzie by TracyMac

Last edited by tessaduck; 01-31-2015 at 07:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 07:39 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon, looking at all the Favs of the week. Thank you so much Polly for including 2 of my cards, you have me happy dancing my friend. Many thanks Stacy for the happy mail. xx

Sorry to the notifiers, this is an itty bit long, but there are so many great creations at SCS - and I only got to see a small portion.

IC Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowing Bubbles by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516 Wonderful woodland walk by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WOW - White on White by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT WT Wood Fairy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339, If you go down to the Woods by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Earring beads by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516 A beads medallion in a Recessed window by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516 A Song Just For You by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Bird-day by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 Poinsettia by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If You Into the Woods MMTPT339 by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339, Magical Wishes by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman in a Bister Storm by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339 Woodland Glade by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC515 Blossom by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 White on White Peacock by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GETTING PUNCHY... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 ~ Not so WOW by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS SNOWMAN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518, embossed florets by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Texas Sunset Again by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Caroling Snowman by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 Merry Snowman by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 ~ Mr Cool by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 Snowman and Friend by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Boggy Irish Field by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC LOVE BIRDS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 08:00 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for listing my Fairy Dell card on your fabulous list Angie, I am honoured. Thank you so much for the happy mail Stacy.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 08:06 PM   #9  

Here are my favorites this week.

calex mixed media and glass beads WT516 by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC477 Daisy Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS416 For Tracy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Em1941 Vintage Car by Em1941 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles WT516 Wonderful woodland walk by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T Delicate blossoms by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour F4A258 QFTD247 MIX105 Lotus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC515 Blossom by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC478 Dear Aunt Valentine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein TLC518, embossed florets by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein F4A258,Tiny Blues by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue MMTPT339, If you go down to the Woods by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Belated Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Quick Sympathy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger FM194 Happy 15th Birthday! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen Barber GETTING PUNCHY... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy TLC518 CAS309 Missing You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Another Visit to the Tool Shed by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 CC515 Heartfelt Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

poppydarling You're the Best! by poppydarling - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scrapgirl1210 You Make Ordinary Things Extraordinary! by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie CAS309 ~ Mr Cool by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD CC Heart for you by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin TPT WT Wood Fairy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin MIX F4A Lily by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT339 Fairy Dell by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT516 Purple Haze by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX105 Oh hoot, it's raining! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 08:10 PM   #10  

Thank you Sylvia and Susie for including my cards in your favorites this week! It's always such an honor after seeing our incredible gallery! Thank you too, Stacy for the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 08:25 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Nancy thank you soooo much for listing 3 of my cards. I am over the moon. I tried to channel my 'inner Nancy" and do my list in alphabetical order...major fail LOL.
Many thanks agin Stacy for the happy mail. I love it when I see your name pop up in my emails!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 08:28 PM   #12  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for starting the happy thread tonight. Happy Belated Birthday....hope it was a great day!!!!

So many outstanding cards this week! I just finished watching the football awards tonight, and our Aaron Rodgers won the MFP award. Just for fun I thought I would pick out my Most Fantastic Card from my favorites this week. It would be this card....
Playin' Hockey Birthday by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC478 Golden Thankful by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm Wishes From the Beach by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girly Hat by Marte - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Prayers to Heaven by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX105 Rain Drops by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daily Calendar Art - Daisy by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers all of her entries for this challenge were fantastic.
janeenk water color tri-panel by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT516 ... Beads, Beads and Beads by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT516, Valentine Shaker by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Smiles WT516 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppies Squared by ElaineLawson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beaded Birthday Wishes by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT516 A beads medallion in a Recessed window by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1506, Bleached Image_vg by Vi cky Gould- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Retirement in the Woods by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of you by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by she's_crafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dancing Music -laughingstamper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT516 A Song Just For You by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC I love you! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC518 Spring Flowers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS309 do you see? by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC518 CAS309 Missing You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CASEing Reddyisco by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC518, Watercolored Poppies by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazingly amazing hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CMCC55 CAS Always Cherish Every Moment by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is another outstanding card!!!!!
MIX104 Mandala Coaster by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS416 Birthday Fiesta by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration. Enjoy the Super Bowl....either for the football or the commercials. May the best team win.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Susie, thank you so much for listing my "Snowman in a Bister Storm", and Angie for listing my "Changing the World" as favourites! I'm thrilled! And thanks to Stacy for the notifications!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 09:28 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much, Angie for mentioning my love bugs card as one of your favorites this week. Much appreciated!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know.

Be back tomorrow to pay it forward with my own list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 09:48 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Linda and Vicki for your shout out. Susie, many thanks, too, for notification. I am honored especially since I've been away for 2 years.

My favorites this week are: (Please excuse my inability to remember the sequence of symbols to highlight the cards versus the ip address. I've forgotten how to do that)

Houses by STAMPIN NANA
A Snowy Winter In The City~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral birthday by EAGLE BEAVER
Birthday Wishes by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa by REDBUGDRIVER
Welcome Back Anne Ryan by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks again, Ladies!
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 10:42 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you for the shout out Linda aka Holstein. Hugs.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 11:09 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello!

I still haven't had a lot of time in the gallery, but here are a few beauties from the gallery this last week!

CAS309, QFTD246 - Snowman Joy by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Bugs by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS416 - Scrapgirl1210 by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazingly amazing hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS309 Where's my nose? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT339 Fairy Dell by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC515 Where are the strawberries by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC525, Coral Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feeling Fowl? by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More Love Anniversary by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT339, If you go down to the Woods by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT516 The Dance by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX105 Rain Drops by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I've Got You Covered by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leaving Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
butterfly thanks by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm ready for Spring!!!!!!!!!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC515 I Love You by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Grows Here! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much to the wonderful dedicated team of notifiers. You are all the BEST!

Have an awesome week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 11:34 PM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Peggy you are such a night owl. It is only 7.30 Sunday night here, but it must be early hours of the morning for you. Thank you so much for spoiling me with two of my cards on your wonderful list.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 12:42 AM   #19  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much for choosing my card this week - you have made my day ! x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 12:47 AM   #20  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

My word, people really rocked the Monday TLC challenge and I could almost have listed the entire gallery (linked, if anybody has time and wants to take a quick peek!), no notifying here ;-).

Here are my top picks from that gallery, and a couple of other cards:

CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour

TLC518 Red Tulips by janemom

TLC518 White on White Peacock by Julie Gearinger

TLC518 CAS309 Missing You by Mrs Noofy

Third Time Lucky by susanbri

MMTPT339 Fairy Dell by susie australia

MIX105 Oh hoot, it's raining! by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 01:54 AM   #21  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

It always makes me so happy when other stampers like my cards. Thank you to sillyfilly and Angela/ohmypaper! for mentioning my card, CAS309, Singing to the Heavens, this week. I so appreciate it.

Thank you to Susie for bringing me the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 02:20 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

A BIG thank you,Vicki, Sylvia, and Angie, for starting my Sunday with a sweet surprise. I appreciate each of you mentioning a card of mine on your favorites lists. An extra thank you to you, Vicki, for sending me all the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 02:21 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Wow, I am so delighted to see my snowman card favoured by Vicki, Susie, Linda and Peggy - thank you all SO much!! Only managed 1 card last week and a little gallery time - will be back with my favourites in the morning! Whoops, nearly forgot to thank you, Stacy, for letting me know and putting the smile on my face

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 02:32 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Susie, for including two of my cards as favorites. I am truly honored and most appreciative. Thanks again, Vicki, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 02:52 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Vicki, for getting the thread started this week and happy belated birthday!

Anne by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 ~ Mr Cool by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Awesome TLC518 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 Watercolor Rose_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518, embossed florets by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309, Singing to the Heavens by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 Hearts and Dreams by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339, Magical Wishes by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477 Birthday Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1506, Bleached Image_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Who Can Resist Chocolates~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516, Valentine Shaker by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A258 QFTD247 MIX105 Lotus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tears turn to Joy by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Spring Rain by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Love Bird-Letters by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Wishes From the Beach by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sea Dream IC478 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC478 Thoughts of You by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC478 Golden Thankful by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A258 wood you? 3 by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC478 Life is a Gift Candle by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 03:14 AM   #26  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much for including my "Happy Birthday "card this week........ I retired on Thursday.....now you pick my card, my birthday is Tuesday, it's gonna be a fantastic year!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:19 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks you, thank you, Peggy for liking my FS416 Scrapgirl card. What a nice thing to wake up to. And thanks, Susie, for letting me know about it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:20 AM   #28  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: Dedham, MA just outside Boston where I was born and raised

Thank you so VERY MUCH for mentioning my Love Card as a favorite this week. I hadn't uploaded to SCS for such a long time so it was a terrific way to be welcomed back!
Thanks again! You made my day!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:24 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, you overwhelm me with mentioning 4 of my cards. This is better than Super Bowl!! Thank you ever so much. You are SO kind. Thank you, Vicki, for sending me all the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:37 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks so much to Linda for mentioning my Playin' Hockey Birthday card!!

thanks to Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:40 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Peggy (jasonw1) your kindness overwhelms me! I haven't been adding to the galleries much the last few weeks (scrapbooking instead!) so it really gives me great pleasure to see that you favourited my one and only Valentine card! Thank you very much. Vicki (vdm) the work you do each week to notify so many people is hugely appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:50 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

I am in a state of shock I think. Thank you so very much to Sylvia (sillyfilly), Linda (Holstein), Peggy (jasonw1) and Priscilla (catluvr2) x 4 for listing my cards in your faves for the week. It is snowing, snowing, snowing - but what a beautiful day! Thank you

And many thanks Priscilla (catluvr2) for taking the time to notify me, much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:57 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A big thanks to Priscilla for mentioning my IC Life is a Gift Candle!!

thanks to Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 05:05 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sabrina, for mentioning a card of mine among your favorites. It's a thrill....and I appreciate it. Thanks again, Vicki. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 05:07 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Priscilla and Kia, thank you both for each mentioning two of my cards on your favorites lists. I truly am honored and appreciate it. Thanks again, Vicky, for all the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 06:03 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Happy Sunday Morning everyone and what a wonderful day it is! Thank you so much Angie (ohmypaper) for including both cards and Nancy (stiz2003), Peggy (jasonw1), Linda (Holstein) and Sabrina (Cook22) for adding my cards to your lists of favourites. What a great way to start the day. And to Linda (Holstein) for being the bearer of glad tidings and for all the devoted work that you and your crew do every Sunday. It is very much appreciated.

Here are my favourites this week ~
CAS309 The Lonely Snowman by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Berry Teabag and Wildflowers by Donna's Garden - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belated Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Valentine's Card by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 06:24 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We are in the midst of a major snowstorm and church has been cancelled so I'm taking the opportunity to add a few to the favorites here since I don't usually get the chance.
A Song Just For You by Cook22 with beautiful coloring over bleaching
Rain Flower by dizziemommie with stunning coloring and a sweet layout
Tears Turn To Joy by MariLynn with a gorgeous butterfly and perfect raindrops
F4A258 by lazylizard with colored Zentangling showcased in a bold, graphic layout
and a beautiful CAS card Happiness Always by LynniePoo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2015, 06:40 AM   #40  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Smile Thank you Priscilla !!!

Big thanks Priscilla (post #25) for listing my card in your favs this week. Made me smile !!!

And thank you Brenda for letting me know !!!

And to pay it forward, here are a couple cards that landed in my favs folder this week

IC478, Pink Watercolours by k dunbrook at Splitcoaststampers

Colored Florals by Penny Ward at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy

Last edited by Weekend Warrior; 02-01-2015 at 06:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes