View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 07:39 PM   #7
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon, looking at all the Favs of the week. Thank you so much Polly for including 2 of my cards, you have me happy dancing my friend. Many thanks Stacy for the happy mail. xx

Sorry to the notifiers, this is an itty bit long, but there are so many great creations at SCS - and I only got to see a small portion.

IC Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowing Bubbles by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516 Wonderful woodland walk by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WOW - White on White by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quick Sympathy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT WT Wood Fairy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339, If you go down to the Woods by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Earring beads by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516 A beads medallion in a Recessed window by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516 A Song Just For You by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Bird-day by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT516, Beaded Bride by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 Poinsettia by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If You Into the Woods MMTPT339 by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339, Magical Wishes by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman in a Bister Storm by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT339 Woodland Glade by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC515 Blossom by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 White on White Peacock by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GETTING PUNCHY... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518 ~ Not so WOW by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS SNOWMAN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC518, embossed florets by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Texas Sunset Again by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Caroling Snowman by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 TLC518 Skiing Snowman by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 Merry Snowman by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 ~ Mr Cool by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS309 Snowman and Friend by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Boggy Irish Field by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC LOVE BIRDS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!