Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-24-2015, 06:59 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 374 Likes on 207 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending January 25, 2015

Good Evening. Linda here starting the favorites thread tonight. You know the place were we spread a little joy. Our notifiers are Brenda(tessaduck), Priscilla(catluvr2),Stacy(JBgreendawn), Susie(susieaustralia), Vicki(vdm)and myself.
There are many great things about living in a rural area, but internet service is not one of them. Tonight it is proving to be a challenge. I will link my favorites in another thread.

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:02 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:25 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Smile Awesome (hard-working/committed) notifying team

Thanks, Linda, for getting us started, and sorry about the 'net challenges. Is it yet another weather adventure?

Before I paste in my favorites for this week, I want to express my gratitude for the notification team. Vicki, Linda, Susie, Stacy and Priscilla really show up for us each weekend. I am SO impressed with their commitment and great follow-through.

Here's an idea about how to make things a bit easier for the notifiers. When you post your lists, click on "Go Advanced", and you can change the color of your favorites' stampers. Since we're assigned certain letters of the alphabet, according to username, it makes it easier to identify. Oh, and check for duplicates or wonky links before the edit button disappears!

Team, do you have any other suggestions?

Remember, we're here to help acknowledge awesome scs creations and encourage. If there's a problem, let us know and we'll do what we can.

Anyway, here's a few of my favorites for last week:

TLC517 Queen of the Universe by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Crisp, Misty, Point: We All Need an Anchor by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Something to Warm You by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15 Share the Story by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smile by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD245 - Always and Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Butterfly by Jamie1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Moose Be Your Birthday by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Birthday Wishes by cindybstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 Baby Doll by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC477, Angela's design by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD246 For Lee by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #4  

First I would like to congratulate the two teams that will be playing in the Super Bowl next Sunday. Good luck to the Seahawks and the Patriots.

Here are some beautiful cards I found this week:

FS415 White Floral Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS308 - Take Time For You by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Typewriter pour toi by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Painted Flower by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS308, Prickles Shows Love by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Healthy by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Crisp, Misty, Point: We All Need an Anchor by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC514 Kindness by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC514 Blues by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15 Jan - Golden Bells by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 Blackbird Singing... by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515, Easter Wishes by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC524 Valentine by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 Forever in our hearts by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silhouette and Sentiment by Ironlady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Birthday Blooms by OksanaClegg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC1504, WT515, Silhouettes, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Pink poppy~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Really? by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Vase of Flowers WT515 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 Little Poppets by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shaded Oval Sympathy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 circled ovals by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Valentine Hearts~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT338, WT515, ODBDSLC222, " Daisies for Wendy " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Friends bring out the best in you {WT515} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Thoughts of You by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 - ...how you feeling?... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 Love Note by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 - Loyal Companion by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX104 March Calendar by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX104 Ivy - Better Tomorrow by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Peaceful Easy Feeling by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're sweet by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A257 Follow your heart by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunshine QFTD246 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX104 Dream Catcher by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC477 Daisy Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX104 Art Journal Day 4 by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me the ones I've missed. Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

Linda, thanks for getting us started. hopefully your internet kicks in soon!
Brenda, I *HEART* seeing the user names in color in a post, it helps too if people can create their lists with spaces between the listings too. ( esp. when they are a long list or a list with say cards made by one person in honor of a second person. it's not always easy to see which persons screen name you should click on)

here is mine:

Under the Sea Moos by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Bird Shaker Card by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC517 Queen of the Universe by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524 doilie by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Pink poppy~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday's in the Bag! by Chautona - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awwww.... thanks Linda (Holstein) for including me in your list this week! You made my night! Mwah!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:55 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello! I hope everyone had a great week! Seems like I don't get to venture into Gallery land as often very much these days but here are a few I found!

Thank you Linda for starting us out today!

Thank you so much to Brenda and the notifiers, without you we would not have this thread!

My First card has a slightly earlier date but it's because it was a hostess card. It actually debuted this week.
So adorable:
Friends and Exercise!, CAS308 by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinkalicious!
Queen Kia-grow in Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderfully realistic Dogwood blooms:
QFTD245 - Inspired by Kiagc by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adorable image:
CAS308 Mail Cards by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous design:
CAS308 FS415 Flower Pot by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Blue:
CAS308 The sweet simple things by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC514, MMTPT338 Flower Girl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ravishing Ribbons:
CAS308 ~ Ribbon Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spectacular Paper Piecing:
CAS308 Hidden LOVE by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Die Cut Diva:
You Have My Heart by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Cloud work:
Nestled in the Hills by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple the Elegance:
TLC517 CAS308 Triple Resolutions by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WOW!
CAS308 F4A253 For Peggy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Magnificance:
Hmfmc186 Happy Birthday by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Bliss:
Sympathy Bouquet by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Resplendent Reflection:
CC1504, WT515, Silhouettes, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet!
WT515, For Owen by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swoon!
WT515~Flowers For You by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Exquisite Embossed BG:
Spring Vase of Flowers WT515 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dreamy:
Best Friends bring out the best in you {WT515} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Eye Spy Cuteness:
WT515 - ...how you feeling?... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Goodness:
CAS Believe by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkle:
Castle Combe Village by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun way to use a flourish:
IC477 Hang in there by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous Fan Club Christmas Card:
Be Merry by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a bit biased as I am the recipient of this one!
WAW - Matthew 5 v 16 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST TIME UPLOAD:
triple garden by amandascreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 07:58 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much Linda for adding me to your list. It's always a honor to be on your list. Hugs
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:14 PM   #9  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Wow Linda!! I am so tickled to be on your list - I thought my calendar was too wacky!

Thank you!! xxoo

(Thanks for letting me know Susie!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:15 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Linda...we have the same internet probs here too. Grrrrrr. I have another thank you for you Linda for including my Queen of the Universe card and a big thanks to Stacy for liking it too. The happiness continues...Brenda double thanks, for the notifications and also for including my Dream Catcher. What a great way to end a lovely Sunday arvo.

Here are some of the great cards I found during the week.

IC LOVE BIRDS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT338 Lacy Heart by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Mint Tones by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524, Masculine Valentine by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT338 Peaceful birds by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Happy Friday Blues by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gertie by Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT338 for Wendy by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Thinking by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT515 Forever in our hearts by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT338 Birdseed by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524, CC514 - Little Mermaid by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC517_FM193 Triple Stamping Sympathy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS308 F4A253 For Peggy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Beauty by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC517 Triple Stamped Florets by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix media card chalange #7 (New) by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC517 Triple Stamped Poppies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS415 Silent Night by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love this car from Rubbernecker by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Blossoms by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:16 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

LOVE IT! Linda (post #4) increased the size of the username, Angie used bright pink, and Stacy skipped lines. So smart!

Thanks to Linda for choosing my math adventure, circled ovals, and Stacy for choosing the CASified sketch, doily. Yay! It's a good thing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:36 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you, Angie (ohmypaper!) for including my sympathy card on your list of favorites this week. I really appreciate it. Thanks, too, to Brenda for letting me know the happy news.

Will come back tomorrow and pay it forward to some others.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:39 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

We barely had the clock tick into Sunday and already I am overjoyed !
Thank you, Susie Australia, for honoring TWO of my cards in your favorites this week - For Wendy, and a Masculine Valentine. To have my cards in your favorites is such an honor and is not taken lightly. Thanks for letting me know, also, Susie. You are the BEST!

Here are some wonderful cards I found this week!!

hobbydujour - CC514 FS415 Claudia's Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susieaustralia - Dream On by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb - CAS308 F4A253 For Peggy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 - Another Visit to the Tool Shed by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 - IC477 Daisy Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper - Lots of Glue by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

paperpunchscissors - F4A257 - True Love by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - Love Love Love in All White by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

marleygo - Guitar card by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson - S2S15C Happy Birthday Debbie sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek - IC477 - Greetings from Seattle by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vgould - CC1504, WT515, Silhouettes, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ShoeGirl - CC514, MMTPT338 Flower Girl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine - WT515 Forever in our hearts by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by irishgreensue; 01-24-2015 at 09:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:48 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 464 Likes on 346 Posts

What a great treat just before bedtime - an email from Brenda letting me know my Castle Combe Village card is a Favorite this week. Thank you so much, Angie, for listing it - it means a lot to know others like my cards.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 09:01 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are some of my favorites for the week. First there were so many beautiful cards in the galleries this week. If I favorited all that I really wanted to I would never have time to acknowledge them!

Pink Pear by Sistersandie FS415 ~ Pink Pear by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Resolutions by Mrs Noofy TLC517 CAS308 Triple Resolutions by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Too long to name! by n5stamper TLC517, CAS308, MOJO381, Happy Anniversary by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hues of Blue by Karen B Barber CC514 - HUES OF BLUES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower girl by Shoe Girl CC514, MMTPT338 Flower Girl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cantaloupe Mermaid by SophiLaFontaine Cantaloupe Mermaid by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Claudia's Poppies by Hobbydujour CC514 FS415 Claudia's Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheers by Mrs Noofy SC524 Cheers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gang Gang Cuckatoo by helenkins WT515 - Gang Gang Cockatoo by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouettes by Vicky Gould CC1504, WT515, Silhouettes, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT515 by Allee's WT515 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Vase of Flowers by Kiagc Spring Vase of Flowers WT515 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Kiss by Jdmommy WT515, The Kiss by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Castle Combe Village by Susanbri Castle Combe Village by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jugs by Cheryl Rowley JUGS 277 and IC477 by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelas Design by Holstein IC477, Angela's design by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 09:48 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 25/1/15

To help you wonderful notifying ladies I used the 'go advanced' option so I hope it has worked and makes life easier for you all!!

It is an extremely humid 36oC day here in Sydney, so grateful for air conditioning!! Here are my favourites for the week -

QFTD245 - Inspired by Kiagc by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
Spring FS415 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiag
FS415, CT0115, Framed birthday wishes by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
TLC517 Triple Stamped Poppies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly
Queen Kia-grow in Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
F4A HEARTS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TLC517 CAS308 Triple Resolutions by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
CC514, MMTPT338 Flower Girl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
MMTPT338 Birdseed by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
MIX104 Happy Friday Blues by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
MMTPT338 Thinking of Wendy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
MIX104 Dream Catcher by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
WT515 - Gang Gang Cockatoo by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers helekins
CC1504, WT515, Silhouettes, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Vicky Gould
MMTPT338 For Wendy sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers smadson
MMTPT338 Peaceful birds by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
F4A257 Follow your heart by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
MMTPT338, WT515, ODBDSLC222, " Daisies for Wendy " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers wendy2512

New to me -
Lotus Blossom in the Water by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers JanTInk

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 10:28 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Greenie I thought you were going to bed LOL. Thank you so much for listing my Dream On card - it's my fav too. I am sending a big thank you to Sue (2, I hope you haven't melted - thank you SO much for listing 2 of my cards. I am happy dancing (and cooking tea at the same time).

Thank you Brenda for the happy mail.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 11:48 PM   #18  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for including me in your favourites this week. I made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 12:56 AM   #19  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

Thank you Angie for choosing my WAW card that I sent to you and Linda thankyou for letting me know and leaving a sweet comment. I am still struggling with a tiny PC and will come back to the favourites when my proper one gets fixed and I can gallery browse! Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Happy Sunday!

No time for creating this week but here are my favorites!

FS415 White Floral Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVE by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC517 Triple Trouble by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC517 CAS308 Triple Resolutions by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBDSLC223 Music Room by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bearly working by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC514 Crisp Marina Pacific by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just For You by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby it's cold outside!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chickadee and Berries by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC524 Cheers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Bouquet by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15 Share the Story by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT338 Thinking of Wendy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stormy seas for Happy little stampers Jan CAS by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC514 Blue Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT515 Little Poppets by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT338 Peaceful birds by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD246 Thanks! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT338 for Wendy by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX104 Mint Tones by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Day by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC477 Daisy Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC477, Angela's design by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Framed Quatrefoil Spring Bouquet by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Queen of a Hearts wedding card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Burlap Birthday by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WOW #1 by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WOW #3 by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WOW #2 by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A257 - True Love by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Derbyshire Dales in winter for the Merry Monday Challenge by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs and many thanks to our lovely team of dedicated notifiers. We all appreciate the time that you take away from your families and loved ones on the weekend to bring joy to the life of everyone in this thread!

Have a joy filled and creative week.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member

Another double post... so this is to just edit it out!

:-) Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 01-25-2015 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: double post
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 02:23 AM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to end my weekend, I will happy dance off to bed now Peggy. Thank you so very much for including my card Thinking of Wendy. Than you (in advance) for the notification Brenda.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:15 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts
Cool Check these out!!!

TLC517 Queen of the Universe by susie australia

CC514, MMTPT338 Flower Girl by Shoe Girl

Bunny Window CC514 by kiagc

MMTPT338, CC514, Pretty poises and a hummer for Wendy by kokirose

SC524, CC514 - Little Mermaid by helekins

Just Checkin' SC524 by kiagc

MIX104 Mint Tones by sue28

Artistic Outpost My Hat's Off To You by Tracy Evans
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:20 AM   #24  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Here are mine - I was mostly in bed when I wasn't at work so I didn't have all that much gallery time:

MMTPT338 Corner Garden by jodylb

QFTD245 - Always and Forever by ohmypaper!

MIX104 Dream Catcher by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:36 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Linda, for getting us started this week. Hope your internet behaves.

I would like to add to, Brenda’s, hints for making this thread easier for the notifiers to spread the happy news. Please be patient – we have family obligations that take us away from our computers, but we’ll get back to notifying as quickly as possible. If you see that a card of yours has been listed, you don’t have to wait to receive notification – go ahead and send out your thanks if you’d like. Our goal is to make it easier for you to enjoy SCS and we appreciate your patience.

Now here are a few of my favorites for this week:

MIX103 happy hat thanks by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS415, CT0115, Framed birthday wishes by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX103 Swirled Love by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS308 perfect blend by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen Kia-grow in Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524 CT0115 Get Well, Chickadee_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of Glue by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477 - Greetings from Seattle by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Dream Catcher by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love... by GlitteredRoses - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477 Peekaboo by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Day by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477, Vellum flowers by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477: Babies by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:38 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

It is a gloomy day, but I am a happy lady thanks to some of my cards being faved for the week. I send big thanks and hugs to Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Sylvia (sillyfilly) and Sue (sue2. Thank you, thank you!

A big hugs for the huge undertaking of notifications Linda ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:43 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Dear Peggy and Susie, thanks so much for mentioning two of my floral cards this week. You made my day. Big hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:45 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Default Faves 01/25/2015

FS415 Merry Christmas Holly by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS415 Parisian Postcard by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS415 Claudia fix by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS415 ~ Pink Pear by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Blossoms by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS308 Be Mine! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS308 Hidden LOVE by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Have My Heart by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Typewriter pour toi by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC517, Triple The Possibilities_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC517 warmest wishes by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Love Bird by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC514 - HUES OF BLUES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC514 SF Skyline by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC514 FS415 Claudia's Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

---love--- SC524 by parknslide [/COLOR]- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524, romantic love by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishy Valentine by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524 Music In Your Heart_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Blossoms by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524 Ornamental by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC524 daisy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HLS Sketch Favorite by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Hearts~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT338, WT515, ODBDSLC222, " Daisies for Wendy " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT515 Baby Doll by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Valentine by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Ivy - Better Tomorrow by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX104 Happy Friday Blues by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Visit to the Tool Shed by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477, Vellum flowers by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC477 Owl and Polka Dots_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Sympathy by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by kiagc; 01-25-2015 at 04:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:51 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you to Polly (peeps321) for favoring 2 of my cards - wow! - many thanks Polly, and to Linda for the good news.

Hugs,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 03:54 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Did you see how Polly and Sabrina abbreviated the link title AND used color? Awesome! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:02 AM   #31  

Received 649 Likes on 368 Posts

Linda, how happy I am you like my card, CAS308, Prickles Shows Love, and that you gave it a mention in your favorites.That makes my Sunday very cheerful.
Thanks, Vicki, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:03 AM   #32  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessaduckView Post
Did you see how Polly and Sabrina abbreviated the link title AND used color? Awesome! Thanks!
Aw, thanks, Brenda.That "Cards and Papercrafts at Splictoaststampers" is always too much visual clutter for me! But I'm with you, even having the names in colour is a HUGE help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:05 AM   #33  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,909 Likes on 2,180 Posts

Thank you Susie! I'm always amazed and thrilled to get a mention on a card because I don't get the views and comments like many of you. Because I know the fabulous creations Susie makes, this is super special to me! Thanks Stacy for letting me know. I will go through my favorites soon and post the wonderful cards I found this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:06 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,980 Likes on 1,496 Posts

Wow! Thank you Sue for mentioning my Birthday card for Debbie on your list. This makes my Sunday to be mentioned in this forum with so many great cards! I am honored. I will give this card to my Friend next week, and think she will like it. Thank you Brenda for letting me know! What fun would it be if I didn't know? LOL. Most of the cards I liked are already mentioned, but I will be back after church and list some.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:15 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,980 Likes on 1,496 Posts

Thank you Sue28 for mentioning my For Wendy card! I should have read all my mail first. Again thank you Brenda! My goodness two cards mentioned here! . I am floating on air!
So fun, being recognized.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:27 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 407 Likes on 353 Posts

Thank you, Sue(irishgreen), Sylvia and Kia, for all listing the same card of mine as one of your favorites. You gave my Sunday a stellar start. Thank you, Priscilla, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:38 AM   #38  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Brenda, thank you so much for listing my card as one of your favorites! And thank you, Linda, for letting me know! What a nice something to warm me up on this cold and snowy day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 04:45 AM   #39  

Angie and Kia, thank you so much for picking my You Have My Heart Card as one of your faves this week!

Brenda, thanks so much for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2015, 05:04 AM   #40  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks to Priscilla and Kia for mentioning two of my cards as being in their Favorites this week. I so appreciate it. And thanks, too, to Vicki for letting me know about them.

Reply With Quote Likes