View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 02:52 PM   #66
Stamperrobin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Time to do my favorites now. In fact, I think I missed some last week because of the 2 week thing...I have to go ck. first! Ok well I count 3 difference but it would takes hours to figure out which ones I missed. So here goes my current list!
IC476, SC523 Bleeding Hearts by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 CAKES, CAKES by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Cake Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose Petals Galore by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476, Cheaters card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 ~ Winter Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolors! Sunset Expressions by amethystcat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0115, Sunny Days by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT337, Wanna go on a Hayride? by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX103 repeated hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Heart You by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD245 Kia Inspired by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 WT514 French Cameo by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Gesundheit by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Ciao (1st Anniv) by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fêtons bébé by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
La maison by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy life chicken by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Out Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 ¡Feliz Día de las madres! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lloyd's sunflower farm card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 KISS Layout by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0115 Hugs by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed folder stamping #1 by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Corner Garden Meets Chameleon Pens by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Card by Chaosmanagerin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 - Little Things by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 Polka-dot and Blue by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winkie Wishes Happy Birthday by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0115 - Right on Schedule! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulip Bloom CC513 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Sabrina's Favourite** Pop-Up Farm Shop by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Thinking of You by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT337 Wilson Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday for Paula by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516~Soooo White by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 snowy hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307: Forever by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello TLC516 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 White Valentine by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 White out by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 Cherry Blossoms by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 Shadowbox Forest by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0115 Moonlit Night by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Sunflower... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 The Music In Your Heart by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ode to Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm not sure if a couple were in last week or not but oh well, huh?
Show me what I have missed, please...I know I missed a lot!
Prov. 18:21 Speak life!
QFTD201; F4A Hostess
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Heartfelt Creations DT;
DRS DT;Blue Knight Rubber Stamps DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!