Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-10-2015, 06:05 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for TWO WEEKS ending 1/11/15

Hello everyone! Thank you for joining in the fun last week when we all shared our very favorite cards of 2014. We had over 950 cards listed and, if you haven�t already, you can view them on Pinterest using this link: http://www.pinterest.com/splitcoast/...-best-of-2014/.

This week, we will be listing all our favorites for December 28, 2014 through January 11, 2015. That�s TWO WEEKS of beautiful creations that no one will want to miss, so please share you favorites for the last two weeks with all of us.

Our dedicated team members making the notifications this week are: Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm) and me.

Now, let�s get to the fun of sharing our favorites. Here are some of mine:

CAS305 TLC514 Welcome by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Cats TLC514, CAS305 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC514, Blue sympathy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS Cheers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS305 happy new year by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card for J & A by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tall Pines & Snow by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold & Black Peace by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC514 Really Good Greetings by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511-Old Cake Whisperer by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511 - FAV MINI SET!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511 - FAV MINI SET!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511_Flowers in Bloom by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belleek Inspired Color Washed Floral Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511, Heron_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragonflies and Waterlilies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ornamental Pine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vases and Flowers by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy - Casing Peggy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Casing JenTimko by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cake With Frosting by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511 Leaf Clusters by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT512 tumbling blocks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511 thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT512 ~ Glittery Paper by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A254 Twins by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A254 Mom's Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX101 Butterfly Forest by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Felt Holly Tags by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Post If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, December 28, 2014 through January 11, 2015.
----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for starting us off, Priscilla! To all the notifiers, I am sorry my list is long. There were so many incredible cards over the last two weeks!

BeckyTE CC511 Botanical Note by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom CAS305 Congrats! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

calex watercolour madness by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac SC522 Music Speaks by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluv2r CC511 Birthday Greetings by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DiHere A Spinning Shaker by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles MMTPT335 Magical friendships by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC511 White Rose Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC512 Pink Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour MIX102 Nature's Fury by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein TLC514, Blue sympathy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT513 Brynn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC475, From my window by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Simple Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Card for J & A by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Tall Pines & Snow by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Thank You Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Mix100 Happy Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Tiger Lily Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb MMTPT336 In My Heart by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Beachy Thanks MIX101 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc Thinking of You WT513 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Welcome Baby by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson CAS Mixed Media Watercoloring by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

meisu4 Paper City by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
nwilliams6 Birthday Cake With Frosting by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 CC512 - Birthday Bouquet by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy damask dancin'...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 IC475 A Moonlight Ride by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:TLC515 and CC512 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie WT512 ~ Big Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sophie LaFontaine Computer Mice by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sophie LaFontaine No ruffled feathers by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin TPT Cheers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin IC Critters by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT335 Teapotters Behaving Badly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT512 The Power of Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX101 Butterfly Forest by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Nancy for spoiling me rotten by choosing three of my cards and Priscilla for choosing two. You both bring a smile to my face and a happy dance to my feet!!

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 01-10-2015 at 06:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Wow there are so many amazing cards in the gallery these last two weeks. If I listed all the wonderful cards I saw, we would still be here when next weeks favs get listed LOL.

kittie747 Belleek Inspired Color Washed Floral Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 Dragonflies and Waterlilies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MMTPT335 - Party on Curt! by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stiz2003 Casing JenTimko by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles MMTPT335 Magical friendships by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Teaparty Tickle 2014 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin TPT Cheers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Birthday Cake With Frosting by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers Let Your Light Shine... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

helekins WT512 - See the World by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine F4A254 Mom's Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine No ruffled feathers by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Detailed Love by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

helekins MIX101, WT512 - Grey Shadows in the Forest by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin IC Critters by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 Ode to Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine (aka my friend Heidi) Christmas Tags 2014 - Frosty Fun by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 WT513 Get Well Wishes by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine (Heidi) Mad about you! by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour F4A255 Winter Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kiagc Chill F4A255 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour (check out this lightenins strike!!)MIX102 Nature's Fury by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle F4A 255 Just Chillin' by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana Winter Wonderland~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin MIX F4A IC Reflections of a Storm by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 F4A255 Wrinkle-Free Imagination by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pvilbaum Moonlight night by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me (I think)

Magouille "And a happy New Year" by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Doc martens boots by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to SCS ...check this out

frezja mixed media card by frezja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 06:51 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile GO DUCKS!!!

Thanks for starting the thread, Priscilla! and thanks for choosing my happy new year, tumbling blocks and (chuckle) thanks cards... Fun times. Many thanks to Susie, who's stepped in to notify for me!

You'll notice I chose Oregon Ducks' green to highlight the stampers' names in the links for my favorites for the past two weeks:

CC511 Botanical Collage by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT Cheers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glittery Snow Angel by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT335 Magical friendships by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feather Hugs SC521 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Delighting in Each Other by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 Just a Notecard Set by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 The Power of Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 Casing Sallie by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star Quilt card by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love & Hugs by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD242 Beesmom Hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Spinning Shaker by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birch trees by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Swan Easel Card by Donna E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS306 ~ Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Like Mittens in Winter... by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CAS306 - Just One! by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dicey Birthday House Mouse by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512- Verve by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT336 Thinking of Joyce by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'll Laugh by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CMCC53 & FMS168...Baby Booties by marthacreates - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Plus Shipping and Handling by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quick easy Valentines card by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chill F4A255 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Multi Challenges by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frozen in the Dark~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 07:46 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello Everyone! I trust everyone had a great week.

After glancing at my list, I think I hung out mostly in the CAS challenge gallery the last couple of weeks so I sent a good portion of my FAVES to the WEEKLY CAS Favorites list but here's a few.

Thank you Priscilla for starting us out this weekend!!!

Thanks so much to our notifyers, I know it's going to be another busy week with 2 weeks worth of beauties!

Never Leave You by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Moose Grateful Card by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS305 Congrats! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dogs Delight by creatingsimply - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Tag Card by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ode to Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS306 Sorrowful Trees by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart Note by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkling Snowflake by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Color CAS by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Christmas by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purse Inspired Tulips by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiger Lily Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Skies in Winter by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC512 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC475 Moon Thoughts by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Boom Birthday by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk SC522 skater by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leave A Little Sparkle Wherever You Go by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bear Hugs by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Little Something by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh my gracious! These two designers are such a HOOT so BOTH cards were a must in my faves... they go together, you know!

MMTPT335 Teapotters Behaving Badly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 08:04 PM   #9  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Priscilla for starting us off this week....I know my list is long. So many beautiful cards.

Before I do my list...I wanted to thank Brenda for the green color....Go Pack Go!!!!

My List:
One Sheet ATC Book by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Barn Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 Moon Thoughts by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A255 Wrinkle-Free Imagination by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossing for emphasis by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Electric Forest by Stamperamma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Wonderland~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Alcohol Ink Play by Buried Treasures - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Itty Bitty Love Note by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Rose ATC Book - Inside by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Sunset by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Thinking of You and Your Bad Cold! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turquoise Bloom with Hope~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Get Well Soon Combo_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 (Inside) by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Get Well Roses by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Within My Heart by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Get Well by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
On Target! by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC THINKING OF YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Get Well Wishes by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 ~ Wedding Bells by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For the New Two by Chris Slogar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT336 Thinking of Joyce by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is Like Ice Cream by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Birthday by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 Hello Daisy by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:TLC515 and CC512 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apple Blossoms Card - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Critters by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC474 ~ Valentine by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beachy Thanks MIX101 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
1 Corinthians 13 by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season of Giving - Merci! by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby, it's cold outside by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 Casing Sallie by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Rose by LoisJP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shimmery Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD Sneak Peek by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC511-It's Your Birthday! by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragonflies and Waterlilies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'll Have Olives with my Cake!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC514 Best Friend by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week, and show us the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 08:42 PM   #10  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

I'm in a hotel so I hope everything goes through ok.
First, I really want to thank some wonderful ladies!!!
Priscilla (Catluvr2), Nancy (Stiz2003), Susie Australia, Brenda (Tessaduck), Angie (Ohmypaper!), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Linda, Holstein...
You ladies so rock!! I am dancin on cloud nine, so happy inside! Thank you so very much!
I will try to do my list now....hopefully it all goes well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 08:55 PM   #11  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you, Stacy. I'm honored at your mention of my card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Brenda (Go Ducks) and Linda (Holstien), thank you both so very much for including one of my cards are your great lists, it means SO much. Thank you also dear Angie (ohmypaper!) on behalf of my sister-separated-at-birth (Robin) and I, for including our Teapot cards together.

A belated thank you to Priscilla for starting this fun thread and also to Vicki - thank you for all the happy mail.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 09:13 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites Dec. 28th to Jan. 11th

Favorites list for Dec. 28th to Jan. 11
Winter Wonderland~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A 255 Just Chillin' by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Nature's Fury by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A255 Winter Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Brynn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 - Vintage Thinking of You by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
happy new year by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonder Woman! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're a Hoot by Aaemie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC474 Winter Sunrise Birthday! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Detailed Love by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Only Love IC474 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splashing By IC474 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Felt Holly Tags by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX101 Butterfly Forest by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 - See the World by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 tumbling blocks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mary Had a Little Lamb by Aaemie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 The Power of Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT335 Magical friendships by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC511, Heron_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT335 Teapotters Behaving Badly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC511 Botanical Note by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC511 ~espresso my gratitude~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'll Have Olives with my Cake!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tall Pines & Snow by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC514 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 CCC15 Admiration for stiz2003 by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS305 happy new year by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC514, Blue sympathy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A255 Brrrrrr, it's cold!!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A255 Trio of Pines for Hope by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I'm so sorry for the ones I missed. I did not get much time in the gallery this last week! A lot of upheaval! It happens to everyone once in a while right? everything seems to go wrong? That was my life from Jan2 until I left town this morning...Well, it still is but I'm not thinking about it till I get home!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 09:14 PM   #14  
Favorites Team Notifier

Oh yeah and go DUCKS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 09:14 PM   #15  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you my sweet Vicki for the notifications!!! You are a doll!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you sweet Robin for choosing 4 of my cards, I am feeling very spoilt today. Have a safe and happy trip.xx

Thank you Vicki for the notifications, It is very much appreciated.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:00 AM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member

Whew... I have had to play some catchup tonight as I have not been to the gallery for a while. The craft room re-organization continues.... I even went back and captured a couple I didn't get posted to the favorites one week when I missed participating, so please forgive!

Once again the notifiers have their work cut out for them. God bless their dedication and the joy they spread!

Here is my contribution this week!

h//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2592159?
FS MYRNA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC513 Origami Chocolates by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CASEing Heather T by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
O Holy Night by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS305 ~ To You All by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by Loll and Susan by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vases and Flowers by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fab Gals by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
70th Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here comes Cupid! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shimmery Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 ~ Big Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 Just Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD242 Beesmom Hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 - With You Always by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beachy Thanks MIX101 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A254 Mom's Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 - A CASE of admiration for....Peggy Dollar!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS413 Happiness is Bike Riding by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Puppy Love FS413 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PS I Love U by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 die cuts wth roses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brushos Thank You by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT336, Mixed Media Flowers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 ~ Wedding Bells by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hearts, Hearts & More Hearts! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT336 - for Joyce, Sisters Forever by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sarahs birthday 2015 by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT GET WELL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 under the weather by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Nature's Fury by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Snowy twilight by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A255, Icy Tree in Snow Storm by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Thoughts by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Valentine Violets by crazysuziestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 Flourish Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful creative and joy filled week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:00 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello,

I even went back and checked last night to make sure it did NOT post twice. And here it is today... posted twice. SO SORRY!

Thanks to Brenda, who taught me how to go in and edit the 2nd posting.

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 01-11-2015 at 11:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:12 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Wow - thank you so much to Nancy and Brenda for choosing my Spinning Shaker card - I'm thrilled! It's my first double mention. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Huge thanks to Stacy for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:26 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla and Susie, thanks so much for mentioning my Belleek Inspired Colored Washed Floral Spray this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:28 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you for mentioning my Red Barn Inspired card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:30 AM   #22  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Well I am so glad I saved my list from last week and kept adding to it.
It therefore is a long one so sorry to the notifiers.

Happy 2015 - MFTWSC #209 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hearts Content by jamieruthp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Year's Eve Bokeh Technique by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Year Chicks by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC521 Favorites of 2014 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dogs Delight by creatingsimply - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Bells by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Friends by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Holiday Cheer by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmest Wishes by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS305, TLC514, Winter Trees by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HNY, HNY by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And the stockings were hung... by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peony Delight by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunset Thank You by AmyWho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Long Stocking (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Krafty Friend by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Yourself by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hooray Skyline by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Je'taime by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Congratulation for you two by MargitsSchatztruhe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Butterfly by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
✽ CHRISTMAS SERIES 2014 ✽ DAY 11 ✽ by AmandineC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Keep Me Anchored by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS306 & CCC15 Star Moments by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Out with the old in with the new by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Cottage by Suzanne Czosek by StampendousGraphic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 Trees by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 Pink Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cherish by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lean On Me by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A SNOW by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisy the Duck by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
USE IT 2015 Challenge by hdp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Shell by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Itty Bitty Love Note by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bee Mine by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Saturated Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 ~ Inspired Adventure by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 Burst into Song by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475, From my window by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A255 Wrinkle-Free Imagination by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 The Beginning by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone's new year has started well. Keep warm wherever you are to stop the creative juices from freezing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 01:50 AM   #23  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I spent over ten days in bed sick, and some of that time I didn't even have the energy for the computer. I felt so bad about having made a sample for Cathy's "New" WTUI challenge and then not even being up to looking at the gallery and commenting :-(.
So all my favourites are from this week!

F4A 255 Just Chillin' by donidoodle

IC475, From my window by Holstein

MMTPT336 In My Heart by jodylb

Winter Wonderland~ by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 02:20 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Nancy, thank you for mentioning three of my cards on your list. You started Sunday off with a BIG inner smile. Thank you, Stacy, for all of your notifications. All is appreciated. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 02:22 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Susie, for listing two of my cards as favorites. It is always a thrill when one receives a notification that someone REALLY likes one's card(s). Stacy, again, thank you. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 03:33 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Robin (Stamperrobin) for including my Trio of Pines card in your list of favorites this week. You make me smile!,

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:03 AM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you to Brenda for adding my Valentine to your list of favorites. Vicki, thank you for letting me know. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:08 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 330 Likes on 186 Posts

Susie, thanks for the notifications! You are a doll.

Thank you Priscilla (catluvr2), Nancy (stiz2003), Susie (Susie Australia), Angie (ohmypaper), Linda (Holstein), and Robin (stamperrobin) for adding my cards to your favorites list. You are all the sweetest people!

Here are some of my faves over the last few weeks:

Poinsettia Leaves by jonellemdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511 Botanical Collage by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC511 ~espresso my gratitude~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS413 ~ Lattice Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS306 Sorrowful Trees by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC512 Pink Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mixed media card by frezja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiger Lily Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1502 Sympathetic Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You WT513 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A SNOW by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MIX102 Nature's Fury by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Thoughts by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC475, From my window by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Barn Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rudolf Ornament by Feline Creative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great two weeks - I am loving the way people are using techniques for bgs! So wish I had more time to pay every week and try them out. Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:46 AM   #29  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Linda (Holstein), thank you for favoriting my Embossing for emphasis card! And thank you Stacy, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:47 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the SHOUT OUT! How fun!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:51 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

I am dancing like a 2 year old today, and after being off my feet with flu yesterday, what a wonderfu Sunday. I send hugs and thanks to Priscilla (catluvr2), Susie (susie australia), Brenda (tessaduck), Janine (Jay_Bee), Nancy (stiz2003), Peggy (jasonw1) and Robin (stamperrobin) for listing cards I did in your faves. I am truly honoured.

And thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for all the work in notifying ... so good of you to bring so much sunshine to my day.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:54 AM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you, Brenda, for adding me to your list this week for my star quilt card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 05:03 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Faves for 2 weeks - so many wonderful creations

CAS305 - Hello You by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Airmail by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC511 QFTD242 Hello Handsome by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Etched Floral by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC521 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC474 - Peacock gift tag by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Detailed Love by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC474 - New House Happiness! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee Lover WT512 by dani114 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 Love And Hugs by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birch trees by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends 'til the End by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS413 HELLO by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS306 - White and Pink by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS413 ~ Lattice Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS413 Winter Blooms by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I LOVE YOU/EWE by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS306 Just Red by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CAS306 - Just One! by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS306 & CCC15 Star Moments by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Keep Me Anchored by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 I Heart You by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 - Birthday Bouquet by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 - Vintage Thinking of You by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 - Always and Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 Swirled Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513, Get Comfy.... by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get better penguin dots by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Brynn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turquoise Bloom with Hope~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Punch Art Owl by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 & F4A255: The Eclipse by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A 255 Just Chillin' by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX F4A IC Reflections of a Storm by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are some new to me stampers mixed in this list which I love - have a great week everyone ...

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 05:08 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big hugs and appreciation to Linda and Robin for favoriting my Hello Daisy card. Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 05:54 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 828 Likes on 583 Posts
BCRibbon

Oh my we have had some fantastic cards show up the last two weeks in the gallery. Here is what caught my eye in the week of 12/28:

Oh my we have had some fantastic cards show up the last two weeks in the gallery. Here is what caught my eye:
QFTD242 - Heartfelt Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT511 thankful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A253 Admiring Bridget by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS305: New Year's Blessings by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful People by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC511 White Rose Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT511 Thankful Flowers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses are Red by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink and black baker by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding dress by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Popping Daisies (CC511) by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Cake With Frosting by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I see a birthday in your future! by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mice cupcake kraft by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ink and Glue effects by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Create a stencil using dies by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512-hi and happy new year by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shout for Joy!! by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Never Stop Dancing by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rock Star WT512 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 Music Speaks by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dream House by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 - See the World by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT335, TSC0102, ~Auld Lang Syne ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A254 Twins by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mix101 - Amazingly Amazing by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT512 F4A254 Joyful Noise by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC474 Paper & Sculpture Board by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX101, WT512 - Grey Shadows in the Forest by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Sheet ATC Book by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 05:56 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 828 Likes on 583 Posts

Here is what caught my eye the week of 1/4/15:

Apple Blossoms Card - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 - Birthday Bouquet by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Skies in Winter by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ The Artist ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC THINKING OF YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC512 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love and Hugs by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 - Always and Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed Grunge by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC522 Gelato Poppy by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT336 In My Heart by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT513 Get Well Soon Combo_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT336 Love for a sister by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Snowy twilight by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Electric Forest by Stamperamma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475, First Snow_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 A Moonlight Ride by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC475 Caring Thoughts by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlight night by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know my list is long but there are some amazing cards in the gallery. Thank you to the wonderful moderators for sending all these notifications out this week for the last two weeks work of favorites. We all really appreciate all your efforts to let everyone know how much we love their beautiful cards.

Ok, show me your favorites...what did I miss?
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 06:36 AM   #37  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Linda (Holstein), for mentioning two of my cards in your favorites -- and also for letting me know. Great way to start the week.

I have two cards I want to mention:

CAS305 - Celebrate by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - I love the way Angie did the fireworks.

WT513 Caught A Bug by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - That was the cutest get-well card I've seen in a long time.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 06:52 AM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wow Brenda! Thanks so much for choosing my,'Like Mittens in Winter' easel card as one of your favorites for the week! I tickled and grateful~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 07:37 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Lisa(Shoegirl) for including my Gelato Poppies card in your list of favorites!, big smiles here!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 07:41 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Peggy (jasonw1) for choosing my "CASEing Heather T" as one of your favourites - I'm thrilled. And thanks, Vicki, for brightening up a chilly foggy morning with the news.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes