Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 21, 2014

Good evening to all and I hope all of you are having a great Holiday season. Merry Christmas from my home to yours, and may you have safe travels if you are on the roads or in the air. Also, please remember the reason for this wonderful Christmas season.....

Those that will be spreading the joyful news this week are; Angie (Ohmypaper), Brenda (Tessaduck), Priscilla (Catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn) and me - Vicki (Vdm).

I would also like to send my congratulations out to new dirty girl - Priscilla!!!! ;););););)

Oh my gosh, do you realize that Christmas is only a few days away, and I don't know about the rest of you - but again I am not fully ready....packages to wrap, food to cook and all that good stuff....

Here are some of the beauties that I came across this week, and while I didn't have much time in the gallery I still managed to find quite a few. But I am depending on all of you to show me what I missed.....

IC472 Christmas Bells by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Scene by stampersuzz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soldier Get Down by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MHFMC 184 House Mouse by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman on holly by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC472 - CAS Bliss! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Night Shadow Box Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Walking Home by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://cards.heathertelford.com/2014/12/17/berries-in-snow-2/ by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas 14 3D Peace by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Postcard by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Favorite Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite-The Glitzy Stockings Were Hung Wreath by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Christmas by by ann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittery ornamental pine bough by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Peaceful Chapel by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas Owls by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa-sizer Gift Ideas by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beauty of the Season Watercolor by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Candle by pkbourland - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Santa by annagbg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Wisemen by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely as a Tree ~ Silver and Gray by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WONDER-FULL Watercolour! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake and Holly by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come on, join me in giving joy and showing us your favorites.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Exclamation New to the favorites?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks Vicki, for starting us off.
Here are mine and I could have added dozens more.

Arizona Maine CCC14 June Plaid Holly by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine
F4A252 from the heart Thank You by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi CAS303, SCSCCNOV14, Pinecones and Bells by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CT1214 All Is Calm by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 * **Priscilla's Favorite - CT1214 Peaceful Valley** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS303, TLC512 Lime Holidays by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 CT114 All Is Calm by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dockside FS410 Dasher's Trees by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles TLC512 Mixed media valentine by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour TLC512 CAS303 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC509 Poinsettia & Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC472 Mason Jar Snowglobe by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC471 Cabin Door by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwillliams6 Hanging Feathers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Nutcracker Shadow-Book! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Alice's Tea Party Tableau by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 **Carmen's Fave** Art Deco Clock by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Advent Calendar by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Santa Horses Ornament by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 CT1214 - CAS Cool Shimmery Ornaments by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CC Wisemen by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee CT1214-Wanna Build a Snowman? by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri Gilding Flakes with a Stencil by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Congrats to Priscilla for becoming a Dirty Girl!!!!!!
Here are some favorites I found.

CT1214 Peace by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's okay to love a Putz!!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simply Blue by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penguin Fun! by semsee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lacy Poinsettia by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JOY DOWN IN MY HEART by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC509 Birthday Blossoms by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNDEC14L White Out Farm by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding anniversary giftbox by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas baubles by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WONDER-FULL Watercolour! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Snow by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas word bird by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soar MIX99 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX99 Pooh Tree by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragonfly bday by philsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
OSW Faith by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A252 from the heart Thank You by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bamboo Hello IC472 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Candy Box Winter Diorama Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC472 Christmas Bells by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolour ornamental pine by skitter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello!
It's been a busy week at my house just as I am sure it's been at yours! Our week ended today with a wonderful outreach program. A couple of weeks ago attenders of our church bought Christmas gifts for 350 needy children in our community. Today many of us had the fun of wrapping the gifts and placing them in parent/guardians hands as their children participated in fun activities in the adjoining building. It was a magical day that warmed our hearts as we head into the last few days before Christmas.

Now it's time to spread a bit of cheer showcasing a few of my favorite paper crafting finds this week. Have you stopped by the FAN CLUB gallery? Our two new Dirty Gals are frequent favorites and one of them is a notifyer on our Favorites Thread!!! CONGRATS to Priscilla (catluvr2) and MariLynn!!!!!

I didn't have near the time to peruse the galleries as I would have liked so I look forward to seeing what YOU share with us!

This first card was in my fave gallery but somehow overlooked last week:
SNOWPILE! by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Wisemen by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Solitary Cardinal by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS303 Celebrate by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinkling Trees by cerridwen3301 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC512 CAS303 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1214 Double Snowflake Ornaments by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD240 & CAS303 GABabydoll Sparkles by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Wreath in Silver by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

C1214 Calming music by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

* **Priscilla's Favorite - CT1214 Peaceful Valley** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT114 All Is Calm by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1214 - CAS Cool Shimmery Ornaments by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk beautiful music by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

O Holy Night by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS303, MMTPT333, 2014 Christmas 4 All by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS303, VSNDEC14K, The Big Day by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT510 joy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soar MIX99 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite-The Glitzy Stockings Were Hung Wreath by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 08:20 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Vicki, Thanks so much for starting us off tonight!!!! Merry Christmas to you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 09:14 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Oh my goodness - what a wonderful bedtime treat! I just got home from a Christmas event and checked my email and discovered two of you have listed my Vintage Postcard card as a favourite! Many thanks to Vicki (vdm) and Angie (ohmypaper!) for choosing it.

And then another card (Gilding Flakes with a Stencil) was listed by Nancy (stiz2003) in her wonderful list of cards! Thank you, Nancy!

I'm over the moon with the honours. Thanks to Linda for all the notifications.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2014, 09:30 PM   #9  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Vicki (Vdm) for listing my cards in your wonderful list of favorites!! You are just the sweetest!!!
Thank you Brenda (Tessaduck) for fav'ing my card!!! You are so sweet and I sure appreciate it!!
Thank you Nancy (Stiz2003) You are such a dear sweetheart for listing my card in your favorites as well!!
Thank you Angie (Ohmypaper!) for listing my card as a fav! You are a darling!
You ladies are wonderful friends!! I love you all!!
Thank you Linda for all the notifications! You are precious!
Made my night! I'll sleep tight tonight! Probably do some of my singing in my sleep like my hubby says I do!! Heehee!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 12:58 AM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Happy Christmas to everyone who shares here either regularly or just once in a while. Been a busy week so time in the gallery has been hit and miss but I did see lots of gorgeous work. Here are the ones I spotted
CC509 Birthday Blossoms by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Cheer snow scene by blindstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pure Innocence Christmas by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1214 WORD1214 Cool Collage_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get your Elf on!! by alora - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JOY Tag by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 June Plaid Holly by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Jolly by angelbug1031 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending You Love by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seasonal Trees Silhouette by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS303, MMTPT333, 2014 Christmas 4 All by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa-sizer Gift Ideas by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
joyful critters lawnscaping challenge 96 by Julene23 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Turtle and Dove by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jungle Bells Elephant by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Favorite Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fuax Metal Snowflakes by stampersuzz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vellum Poinsettias Tag by stampersuzz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Stockings Were Hung... by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soldier Get Down by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
O Holy Night by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Snowflake by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman on holly by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joyful Christmas - Inside by Doodledop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

God bless all this Christmas xxx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 01:52 AM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I have had a very hectic week, it feels so strange not to have made any cards to upload. I haven't been able to spend much time in the galleries, so I look forward to seeing what everyone discovered. Priscilla I am happy dancing at the sight of you in the Dirty Dozen gallery..WooHoo my friend. Thank you to all the notifiers throughout the year at to everyone at this wonderful thread for your kindness and friendship. I wish you and yours, a safe and happy Christmas.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 01:59 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

It would help if I attached my list LOL.

MIX IC an Elfie Portrait by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX99 Holiday Selfie Journal Page by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jungle Bells Elephant by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Lori B's Favorite** CT1214 DDSKETCH1214 Thanks Skates by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful by MissG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Carmen's Fave** Art Deco Clock by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS410, " All Ready to Go " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Harriet's Favorite** CT1214 Snowy Scene by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Sabrina's Favourite** by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Graces Favorite CT1214- All is Calm** by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

* **Priscilla's Favorite - CT1214 Peaceful Valley** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 02:28 AM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

I'm so sorry, I had no favourites to share last week :shock:.
But I've made up for it this week :mrgreen:, despite the fact that it was a busy week I have double my usual average number to share.

Christmas word bird by Beverly Sue Wilson

Merry Christmas by dbarry

Soar MIX99 by kiagc

VSNDEC14E Let's Skate by Scraperwannabe

SC Peaceful Chapel by Stamperrobin

thank you sew much by Stamping Virginia

Tan sympathy by weaver (she has this in two colourways).

And I've been working away at picking out my Favourites of the Year - man, is it hard to choose!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 02:54 AM   #14  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you for mentioning my Candy Box Winter Diorama Scene project this week. I sure do appreciate it.

Vicki, thank you for notifying me.

Happy and blessed holidays to you both.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 03:29 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Nancy, for listing three if my cards as favorites. You started my winter solstice day with a BANG! Thank you, Brenda, for your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 03:31 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Angie, for including my card on your list. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:09 AM   #17  

Thanks x 2 Linda Once for mentioning my card and once for letting me know!

Big hugs,
L.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:11 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much for mentioning my card! I will post my favs tomorrow when I get home too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:12 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, Vicki, for starting the thread this week. Thank you so much everyone for welcoming me to the Dirt Pile! I spent very little time in the gallery this week, so I�m really looking forward to seeing all the beautiful creations I missed. Here are some favorites of mine:

CT1214 Friends are the Flowers by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1214 - CAS Cool Shimmery Ornaments by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1214 - Cuddly Buddies by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1214 A Beautiful Winter Day by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nutcracker Shadow-Book! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT114 All Is Calm by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS410, Shining Lights by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD239 - Coral Trees by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Us Reindeer, VSNDEC14N by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Auld Lang Syne FS410 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS303 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine combo by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Peaceful Chapel by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A252 QFTD241 Thank You Feathers_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday season!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:15 AM   #20  
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks so much, Vicki, for listing my Beauty of the Season Watercolor in your favorites. I'm so glad you liked it! And thanks to Angie for letting me know. Hope all of you have a very Happy Holiday!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:20 AM   #21  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Nancy, I am so delighted you liked my CAS303, SCSCCNOV14, Pinecones and Bells card and gave it a mention in the favorites today. I'm counting it as a wonderful Christmas gift.

Thank you, Angie, for your work bringing us notifications today.

Merry Christmas to all!
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:23 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Nancy (stiz2003) you put a spring in my step this morning with your mention of my Dasher's Trees card! Thanks you bunches! I also thank Brenda (tessaduck) for the notification. I only favourite cards I hope (and in some cases only dream of) to copy someday. This week I saw these two inspiring works.

something sweet by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS410 Welcome Baby by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:23 AM   #23  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks so much Miss Linda and Miss Janine for selecting my tag and card as a Favorite of the Week. Kudos to Priscilla for letting me know. Hugs to all, Penny
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:17 AM   #24  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A double surprise this morning! Thanks to Brenda for putting my Get Well Mum in her favorites and a second thanks to Janine for favoriting my Cool Collage. And thanks too to Angie for letting me know about both. I appreciate it so much!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:22 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Janine, Thank you for mentioning my Seasonal Trees Silhouette card this week. I appreciate it so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:34 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Sending bunches of thanks to Linda (Holstein) for listing my "Bamboo Hello" AND "Soar" in your list of faves for the week. What a fabulous early Christmas present. Thank you - and many thanks Vicki (vdm) for your notification, much appreciated.
Merry Christmas.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:38 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

OMGosh - many many thanks to Angie (ohmypaper!) and Sabrina (Cook22) for listing my card "Soar" - such a treat. Thanks again to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know the great news!
Merry Christmas.
Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:45 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Default Some of my favorite cards!

Yet again - so many beautiful cards, these are but a few:

IC472 - Hold-A-Gift Card by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trees in the Midnight Calm by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Candy Box Winter Diorama Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC472, F4A252, Miss U by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNDEC14M Floral Sympathy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC472 Box for note cards by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC472 Mason Jar Snowglobe by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A252, QFTD241, Sparkle butterfly by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT510 Ornament by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampendous Snow Buddies by rutabagapie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Owls by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC519 New Year's Fireworks_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT509 SC518 Office Candy Jar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC518 Christmas Stocking by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy wonderful Christmas by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC512 Stitching Wishes by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1214 Snowflake Ornament by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS303, TLC512 Lime Holidays by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holly Spray and Oval Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS410, Hugs by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful season everyone,

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:50 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for mentioning Auld Lang Syne in your faves - your are so kind, and I appreciate it. Hope you are having fun in the dirt. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Thank you again Vicki for bringing such good news to all of us.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:58 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Good Morning, Vicki, thanks for getting us started. Huge Congratulations headed to Priscilla and Marilynn

SNOWPILE! by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD239 - Coral Trees by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last Minute Holiday Gifts by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC472 - Fun Boxes by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am of course doing the one legged grape-stomper thing here in anticipation of Christmas so, I hope you all have a beautiful holiday this week!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 06:38 AM   #32  

Awww! Thanks for the mention of my skating card Susie!
My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 06:52 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Janine (Jay_Bee), thank you so much for mentioning my Vintage Postcard in your list of favourites - I'm honoured! And, Linda, thanks for the notification!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 06:57 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

So many thanks to Vicki, Linda and Kia for the shout out to my card. We are just en route to church after a super busy week. Such a gift to be noticed; thanks for the bright spot in my day all you gals, and thanks, Priscilla, for the notifications. You gals are so appreciated for all your time and work.
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 07:54 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Janine, for the shout out on my Pure Innocence Christmas card. So appreciated! And thanks to Linda for delivering the happy news. You ladies are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 08:03 AM   #36  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

I'll be doing my list after church today but right now I'd like to thank some more wonderful friends!!
Thank you Susie Australia!!! You are always such a supportive, sweet friend!!
Thank you Sabrina, my friend!!! You are a sweetie too!
Thank you Priscilla!!! Congrats on becoming one of our newest dirty girls!!! You are a sweet friend as well!
Thank you Kia! You are a sweetheart and new friend as well!
I'm going to the house of the Lord rejoicing as I go!!
Thanks my friends and my friends from last night as well!! You are all awesome! I love being on y'alls list because you are all such wonderful artist and it is a thrill that you like something I have done!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 08:13 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Kia, for your generous mention of three of my cards as favorites. You started my day in the happiest way.....I appreciate it. Thanks you, Brenda, for all of your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 08:24 AM   #38  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Nancy....FIVE???? FIVE???? You listed FIVE of my projects???? YOU LOVE ME!!!!! YOU REALLY DO!!!! Or, much like many other people, you may be slightly afraid of me and want to keep me happy. <snort> But thank you...thank you so much!!! Linda, I feel like I really made you work to keep me notified, and on top of all that, YOU chose me as a fave too!!! That means the world to me! Susie and Priscilla, seeing your nomination was the icing on the cake. One more and I'm going to have to quit the DD to get my proper 'stalk' on again!!! It's a sad state when one doesn't have time to stalk the ones they love/obsess over. **sniff** But seriously...ty you all so very much! This is the first time I've come up for air...literally...since October. And what a wonderful thing to see! Merry Christmas to you, and thank you for one of the best Christmas' ever!!!!! Love you all!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #39  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favorites

Wishing everyone a very stress free holiday�no snow here. It is going to be in the 70�s on Christmas day. My boys are out on their mountain bikes in short sleeves today. Here are a few of the terrific cards that caught my eye. I am going to miss all of the terrific holiday cards in the gallery.
SC519 Christmas Bells by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jingle Sled CC509 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC509 December Birthday Wishes by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Presence by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS303, SCSCCNOV14, Pinecones and Bells by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS303, VSNDEC14K, The Big Day by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS303, VSNDEC14K - After Christmas: Thank You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1214 Fun In The Snow by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNDEC14M Sympathy by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's my favorite for the week... I love everything about this beauty!

Rustic Ornament by whippet girl
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes