View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 21, 2014

Good evening to all and I hope all of you are having a great Holiday season. Merry Christmas from my home to yours, and may you have safe travels if you are on the roads or in the air. Also, please remember the reason for this wonderful Christmas season.....

Those that will be spreading the joyful news this week are; Angie (Ohmypaper), Brenda (Tessaduck), Priscilla (Catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn) and me - Vicki (Vdm).

I would also like to send my congratulations out to new dirty girl - Priscilla!!!!

Oh my gosh, do you realize that Christmas is only a few days away, and I don't know about the rest of you - but again I am not fully ready....packages to wrap, food to cook and all that good stuff....

Here are some of the beauties that I came across this week, and while I didn't have much time in the gallery I still managed to find quite a few. But I am depending on all of you to show me what I missed.....

IC472 Christmas Bells by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Scene by stampersuzz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soldier Get Down by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MHFMC 184 House Mouse by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman on holly by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC472 - CAS Bliss! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Night Shadow Box Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Walking Home by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://cards.heathertelford.com/2014/12/17/berries-in-snow-2/ by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas 14 3D Peace by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Postcard by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Favorite Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite-The Glitzy Stockings Were Hung Wreath by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Christmas by by ann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittery ornamental pine bough by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Peaceful Chapel by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas Owls by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa-sizer Gift Ideas by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beauty of the Season Watercolor by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Candle by pkbourland - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Santa by annagbg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Wisemen by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely as a Tree ~ Silver and Gray by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WONDER-FULL Watercolour! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake and Holly by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come on, join me in giving joy and showing us your favorites.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!