View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #8
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hello!

It's been quite the week at our house. My actual birthday was midweek so there were birthday events all during the week and then our son ended up very sick ON my birthday so it's been a wild one which brings me to my small list. I just didn't have the time to visit all the galleries like I usually do. Here are a few that I DID see.

I look forward to seeing everyone's posts so I can view the beauties that I have missed.

Linda, thank you so much for starting us out this weekend!!!

So Sorry FS409 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas CASE by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS302 Muscial Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS302 Musical Christmas by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Door Greeting by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christ the Savior by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT509 Retirement List by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC IC The Perfect Tree! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC518 oh holy night by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Taylor2 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT332 Cinderella by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT332 Waltzing Matilda by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays Note by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cozy Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNDEC14M Lace covered Sympathy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX98 - Peace on Earth by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!