View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart Favorites of the week ending Dec 14, 2014

Linda here starting the favorites thread this week. Did you have time to stamp this week, or check out the gallery? Come along and share some joy with your favorites.

Our notification team this week.....Angie(oh my paper!), Brenda(tessaduck), Priscilla(catluvr2), Stacy(JBgreendawn), and Vicki(vdm) and myself.

If you need a break from all the holiday frenzy....join in the Virtual Stamp Night . The theme is Frozen.

Here are some cards I faved this week.
I'm starting off with a vsn card by Brenda.....Congrats to the Oregon Ducks quarterback for winning the Heisman Trophy tonight.
VSNDEC14G ducky Christmas by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angel with a Mandolin by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC518 Paperwhites by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT332 Cinderella by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shine Upon You by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC508 ~christmas~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chocolate Crumb Party Tag by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC511 T-Bag's Treat Bag! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Silent Night by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS 302 Original ditty by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS302 Muscial Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe in the magic of Christmas by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gentle Peace Cheaters Glitter Painting Technique by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come join us and spread some joy. If you are new to the thread...read the next entry. Have a great week.