Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart Favorites of the Week ending November 30th

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful week! To all the American friends at Splitcoaststampers I hope you had a some special moments with friends and family. Even though ours was a little different it turned out very special. We enjoyed lots of fun family moments that I will hug close and treasure as we grow ever nearer to our oldest teen leaving the nest!

As I am sure will be the case with many of you there were several days this week that I didn't get to visit the gallery so here are just a few that I saw.

I look forward to seeing what you posted!

Our notifications are brought to you by: Sabrina (Cook22), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (vdm) and me!

CAS300 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300, TLC509 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 TLC509 Snowy Bird by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Origami holiday deer by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300--Winter Wildlife by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS BELIEVE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 - Your Kindness by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Snowy Forest by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star of Wonder by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wonderland by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mittens CC506 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Snow Birds by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Winter wonder by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Celebrate Together - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 Peace by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brrrr....It's Cold Outside by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CrispWinter4 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm back, first card in two years! by Wendy Gorton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCNOV14 Holiday Blessings by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 11-29-2014 at 06:25 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #2  

Post For those new to the thread......
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 06:26 PM   #3  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are my favorites this week. Thank you Angie for starting us off.

bmbfield Fishing Vest by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS300 Noel Reindeer by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 TLC509 Merry Deer by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC506 Poinsettia by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT507 Simply Noel by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT330 All wrapped up by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT507 Joy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC506 Circle of flowers 2 by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC506 Dragonfly tapestry by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC506 Hanging Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC516 Christmas Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Diecut Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille My first book by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Let's Do Cofee by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 IC469 Wreath Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CC TPT Presents! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by stiz2003; 11-29-2014 at 06:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Almost December? How time flies!

Awesome start, Angie! Thanks.

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

CC506, Welcome by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always Something to be Thankful For by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Central Park in Snow by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC TPT Presents! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Night by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT507 A Country Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Wishes by JennyAlia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429, MIX96 Peaceful by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Bird Hangout - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A In The Meadow... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely as a Tree Spotlight by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429 Merry by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Susan by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC469 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469, Silver Tones by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469 Snowflake by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

These are a few of my FaVoRiTeS this week and have Inspired me...Thank You!

UnderstandBlue MIX96 experimental Pie!

Va.Sunshine Sparkle & Shine

Crafty Julia Spool Ornament

Scottitude Sledding At Sunset CAS300

Sarahebo CAS300 Winter--Wildlife

Margstamps CC506, Warm Fall Morning

LazyLizard CAS300

swldebbie A Snowman Is... WT507
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Angie for starting us off this week! Thanks to Brenda for the shout out of my card. Not a lot of time to make cards, but found some real beauties checking the galleries. Here are some of them.

IC469 Wreath Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469 Sur La Table Christmas by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Diecut Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429 Christmas Puppy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twinkle all the Way! by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC SANTA'S HELPER? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Neighbors' Door by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Photo transfer to canvas by sellers337 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Central Park in Snow by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506, Trim the Tree by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great technique on Vicki's stunning card.
Always be my friend by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506 TLC509 Christmas Blessings by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506 Tis The Season by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506 ~season greetings~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SWEETBRIAR HARRIET STYLE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506 Tis the Season by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS407 Chipped Snow by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tag's till Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for listing a card of mine as a favorite. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Linda, for your giving me the "heads up". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy, for listing two of my cards among your favorites. You know how to thrill a person on a late Saturday night. : ) Thanks again, Linda, for being so on top of things. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:37 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks, Paula for mentioning my CAS card this week. It was the only card I got to stamp for SCS since I have been out of town, and did not get a chance to stamp much until last night. Thanks too to Vicky for letting me know my card had been mentioned. I had just checked earlier at all the pretty cards mentioned that I had missed this week and Paula's had not been up yet. Wow, and it's not even Sunday yet. What a wonderful surprise!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:37 PM   #11  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good evening to all my SCS family! I hope that each and everyone have had a great weekend... I managed some time in the gallery this week and this is what I found;

IC469 Tree in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ho, Ho, Ho by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX96: Snowy Night by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A In The Meadow... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A429, MIX96 Peaceful by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507 Christmas ball ornament by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507 Simply Noel by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Together under the Northern Lights by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC516, Feeling Merry by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Memories Are Made by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300: Prepare Him Room by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Noel Reindeer by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD237 America's Cards by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you so much for mentioning my card Susie! It's such a thrill and an honour to be in with these beautiful cards! And thank you to Stacy too for letting me know.

My gallery

My Blog: Just Stampin' with Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #13  

Linda thank you for mentioning my card in your favorites and for letting me know - I appreciate the mention!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2014, 09:41 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

I hope every one here in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving and shared time together with friends and family.

Here are the beauties I found this week!

FS407 Joy for Cheryl by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD237 America's Cards by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 Logic vs Imagination by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Black Capped Chickadee by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Wreath Christmas Card by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 Merry Deer by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Cardinals in the Moonlight by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jolly by NanceNC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brilliant Christmas by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC506 - Rosy Pictograms by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SWEETBRIAR HARRIET STYLE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC506 Hanging Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT330 All wrapped up by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 WT507 Christmas Candles by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507 Simply Noel by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507 Easy Elf Shoe by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507 Joy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC506 Dragonfly tapestry by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX96 Let it Snow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

purple box by ckv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Christmas Card by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC469 Wreath Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC469 Snowflake by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX96 Snowy Christmas by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Skating Fun by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Gingham and Pine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC469, WT507, Mistletoes by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I always like to thank and acknowledge all the time and dedication that our notifying team puts in each week. You are ALL the BEST!

I hope everyone has a joyful, creative week.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:00 AM   #17  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Busy week here, no holidays for us! I'm glad I got called on as a notifying sub this week to catch up on some of the gallery beauty.
Here are a few I tucked into my favourites during the week.

WT507 Snow Snow Penguin by gabalot

TLC509 - ...my day... by Mutnik

MMTPT330 wonderful time of the year by redi2stamp

MIX96 Experimental Pie! by UnderstandBlue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:19 AM   #18  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Angie - thank you for starting us off and for choosing one of my Crisp Winter cards among your favourites. I am so glad you had some special family time this week.
Stacy - thanks for sharing the news and for all you folk do to keep this post working so well.

Tutoring and OCC shoe boxes were a little quieter this week so I found a few moments to create and also many odd moments to browse the gallery.

I have to say I love browsing daily at individual card level as you notice so much more than in the gallery view. I may miss quite a lot but I get to enjoy the ones I do click through as I can see the detail and work that went into the card.

Sorry notifiers but this long list makes up for my last couple

Cold outside by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother & Child by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Together under the Northern Lights by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All That Shimmers: Lovely Trees by MaryEB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let It Snow by clairebear1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Santa by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlit Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Ornament by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake Peace on Earth by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS300 Searching for Rudolf by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Wonderland by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Cardinal by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Woodland surprise by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT507 Happy Holidays by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For A Special Couple by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rudolph Believes! by kardulove - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX96 Experimental Pie! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Snowy Scene card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wise Med Still Seek Him by PearlytoesScrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Drive, Drive on Down the Field by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469 Tree in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Wishes! by Mary Fran NWC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely as a Tree Spotlight by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429 Christmas Puppy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC SANTA'S HELPER? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC516 Christmas Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a lovely and creative week ahead and an enjoyable day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:26 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend. Nana B (paperpunchscissors) with one card, Nancy (stiz2003) with 2 cards and Peggy (jasonw1) with three cards!! You all have me beaming. Thank you so much for including me on your lists.

Thank you for the notifications Sabrina. Everything that you, and all the notifiers do is greatly appreciated.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:26 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Aghhhhh I am a knucklehead I forgot to click "copy" and put my favs for the week in. here we go....

Hidden Deer by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX96 Snowing Through The Aspen Trees by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Snowy Night by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507, Easy Does iti_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 WT507 Christmas Candles by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC TPT Presents! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wrapped in purple paper by graffiti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT330 - ...wrapper Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT330 wonderful time of the year by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elf Shoe Tags by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC506 Hanging Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 - ...my day... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Cardinals in the Moonlight by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509 Merry Deer by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS407 Festive Leaves by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merriest Christmas Wishes, F4A248, HMFMC183 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:29 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Jay Bee thank you so much for choosing my Rudolf card. I wasn't so sure about it, so it means such a lot that you included it on your great list. Thank you once again Sabrina. xx

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:44 AM   #22  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

BIG thanks to Vicki (vdm) for favoring my "WT507 Christmas ball ornament" card and thank you Angie (ohmypaper) for letting me know !

And here are my favorites:

TLC509 Logic vs Imagination by Cook22:
TLC509 Logic vs Imagination by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS300, TLC509 by Vicky Gould:
Star of Wonder by susanbri:
Star of Wonder by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429 Angel by susie australia:
F4A429 Angel by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am off to see what I missed this week..
Happy crafting ladies,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:14 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

It's very late on a Sunday evening but I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to dear Peggy and Susie for each favouriting 2 of my cards this week, it means a great deal coming from you both!! A huge thanks, also, to the lovely Sabrina for the notifications!! I will be back in the morning with my favourites for the week

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:16 AM   #24  
Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess

thank you very much Angie and Paula for mentioning two of my cards as favorites!

I like these cards/tag.....

Merry Dots by Lee-Anne

Merry by Ardyth

Scandi Tag by Joanne
designing for
verve stamps, sunday stamps, inspired by, and as you see it challenges
AMAZON shopping

Philippians 4:6-7

Looking for a place to send your stash of cards? Check out Cards For A Cause
Help US Help Others!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:48 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A big Thanks to Linda for mentioning my IC Sur La Table Christmas card, and for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:53 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Faves

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) so much for mentioning my mitten card in your faves. What a great way to start a Sunday.
I have some faves from the week, and I am sure there are more beauties that I missed.

FS407 Thanks!_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS407 Roses and Burlap by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC509 Birthday Candles by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506 Rose Bud Stockings by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC506 Ornament in Black by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC516, Feeling Merry by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC516 Warm Sweater Thoughts by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT507 Joy to the World by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429 Special Birthday by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Pine by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX96 Snowy Woods by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hey Hot Dog by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC469 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469 Silver and gold by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS408 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hidden Deer by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469 - Retro Merry Christmas Kitty by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, thank you to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know, have a wonderful day,

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:01 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

WOW! Thanks to Angie, Brenda ,Linda, Vicki and Peggy for listing me on your favorites. It is always a honor to be on such wonderful stamper's list. ♥ ♥ ♥

Here's Mine. Wish I could list them all but I know that the girls who notify have other things to do and I don't want to make their job harder. I appreciate the time they donate.

Tootsy... Winter Wonderland by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... CAS300 peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... TLC CAS BELIEVE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper!... F4A248 - Maybe Christmas... by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... CAS300, TLC509 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... CAS300 Black Capped Chickadee by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik... TLC509 - ...my day... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia... CAS300 Searching for Rudolf by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... *CC506 Hanging Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Torico... Elf Shoe Tags by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CC506, Welcome by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kate4450... Moonlit Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... SC516, Feeling Merry by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mandianna... Snowy Night by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1... WT507 Christmas ball ornament by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... WT507 Easy Elf Shoe by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JennyAlia... Wedding Wishes by JennyAlia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Diecut Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... MIX96 Snowing Through The Aspen Trees by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yaleann7... Let's Go Sledding by yaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc... Oh Christmas Tree IC469 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... IC469 Silver and gold by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6... IC469 Wreath Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christine Creations... Power Poppy's Winter Pick-Me-Up by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

candee porter... Christmas Pines Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747... Country Gingham and Pine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nan Cee's... Autumn Asters by Nan Cee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

theelopers... Ornamental Pine by theelopers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tenia Sander's-Nelson... Happy Holidays Winter Scene Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:03 AM   #28  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Susie, you're a sweetheart! Thank you for mentioning my ornament card this week. I hope you had a delightful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family. I surely did, it went by wway too quickly.

Stacy, thank you so much for leaving me notification. Thank you for all of you in this thread for all the work you do each and every week.
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:23 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, Angie, for getting us all started today! Hope everyone in the U.S.had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope everyone, everywhere, had a great week! Here are some of my favorites:

CAS300 - Out the Bay Window by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Forest Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Icy Leaves by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs & more FS407 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Iridescent Winter Scene by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS407 Chipped Snow by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC1121, Black, White and Silver Ornament by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Wreath Christmas Card by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A248 - Maybe Christmas... by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC509, Baubles by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC506 Tis the Season by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC506 - HA by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC506 TLC509 Christmas Blessings by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shooting Stars by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What's Shakin'? by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX96 Snowy Woods by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC469, Country Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Skating Fun by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cardinal by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC469 Sur La Table Christmas by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:24 AM   #30  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much Vicki, for the mention of my card here...such an honour.
Thanks Stacy for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:26 AM   #31  

Thanks so very much Brenda, for the mention of my silver card here...also again to Stacy for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:28 AM   #32  

Thanks so much Stacy, for the mention of my barnboard card....it was so fun to make.
smiles and hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:35 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Vicki and Janine, for listing the same card of mine on your lists. It means a lot and I appreciate it. And an extra thank you, Janine, for including another card of mine too. Thanks again, Linda, for your timely and kind notification. Hugs, Sallie.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:36 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Peggy and Susie, for including my card on your favorites lists. You both bring a smile to my face and a happy start to my day. I appreciate it. Thanks again, Linda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:38 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Mary(jandjccc), thank you for including my card on your list of favorites. A lovely way to start a Sunday....and a new week. Thanks again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

To Susie Australia. Thanks so much for mentioning my card in your favorite post #20.
. Being recognized here means a lot to me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #37  

Oh my! What a thrill I received today, on this last day of vacation before we are plunged into back to school and hectic Christmas activities, several of my cards have been favored by these talented ladies!

Thanks so much Linda (Holstein)

Thanks so much Susie (PaperPunchScissors)

Thanks so much Kia(Kiagc)

Thanks so much Mary(jandjcc)

Thanks so much Stacy(JBGreendawn)

Thanks so much Priscilla (catluvr2) x 2!!

You have made my day!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:44 AM   #38  

Thank you Brenda for the notifications!!! So nice that you are back and feeling better! (((hugs)))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:57 AM   #39  

Stacy, thanks for starting my week off in a very special way! Your mention of my Metal and Inka Gold card is so appreciated!

Sabrina, thanks so much for taking the time to notify me!

Have a wonderful and crafty week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:59 AM   #40  

And a big thank you to Teresa for also starting my week out in a very special way with the mention of my Merry Dots card!

Vicki, thank you so much for taking the time to let me know!
Reply With Quote Likes