Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-22-2014, 06:33 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites of the Week ending November 23, 2014

Hello and Welcome to this weeks listing of fabulous gallery finds that YOU found that touched your heart or tickled your funny bone or made you *gasp!* with its beauty and all the other reason's you'd put something to save into your favorites...

the notifications are coming to you from: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (me) (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (vdm)

I have not had much gallery time this week so, this list is a little small and I am looking forward to seeing what you all found too!

Vintage St. Nick by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Woods by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sparkly snowflakes by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goody, Goody, Gumdrops! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 January Peace Ornaments by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Night for Friday Mashup by Alcojo94 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Over-The-Top Chrismtas Tree Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 06:33 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Post For those new to the thread......
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Stacy for starting this thread tonight!

Here are mine:

catluvr2 FS406 A Snowflake for Audrie by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC505 Ornament by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts Christmas Rose by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles TLC508 Easy...honestly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles SC515 Paneled peace by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC468 Balloon Over NYC by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Birthday Dahlia by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Ornament in Rose by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Snowy Woods by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb LaBlanche Pine by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Another Pine by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JulieGearinger SUO110_PPA227 Thanks for All You Do by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

niki1 WT506 Christmas balls with stars by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Grab a Blanket by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 CC505 Warm Winter Wishes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

reddyisco FC:WT506 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD Blessings 1 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin F4A Plaid by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX95 Grunge Feathers by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile I'm back...!

Thanks for a great start to the favorites thread, Stacy. Happy Thanksgiving, all, and a belated happy birthday (yesterday) to Priscilla.

RE shoulder surgery: My recovery has been much smoother than anticipated, for which I'm very grateful. I'm already feeling less pain than I did before the surgery, and I'm cleared to drive/craft/dance/sew as tolerated. Just no lifting over perpendicular. Of course, as soon as I heard these good words, I went a little card crazy and caught up with all the challenges I'd missed after the surgery! (NOT ocd. Not.) Thanks again for the kind words, thoughts, prayers.

Anyway...

Here�s my favorites for the past week:

Golden Sky - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Christmas CAS299 by SweetnSassyStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC515 Winter Wonderland_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Asian pop up card inside by Morenita - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC515 Hillside Christmas by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To SplitCoast & the HYCCT Sponsors by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FM187 Weather Inspiration by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star Framelits Tea Light Holder by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry and SPARKLY by reneejul1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TCP Pray for Snow! by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX95 Sing, Bird, Sing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Bliss Starry Starry Card Fab Friday 55 by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Plaid by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX95 Grunge Feathers by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC468 Balloon Over NYC by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Number It! by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding day card by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Muse 94 - Thank you by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC468 Peaceful Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Life IC468 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Dust Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 07:37 PM   #5  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So happy to hear your shoulder surg. recovery has gone so well Brenda. Thank you so much for mentioning my Snow Dust Christmas card and notifying me. Doesn't this scene look like our gorgeous forests in our neck of the beautiful Oregon woods :-) Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Well Hello!!! It's been another fabulous week at SCS. Have you met our two new dirty dozen gals, Lori and Harriet? They were revealed on Monday! I hope you will stop by their galleries and leave them some love! Fan Club/Dirty Dozen Link: Fan Club/Dirty Doze Gallery: Warm and Welcoming - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

it felt like I didn't spend a lot of time in the galleries this week but I still managed to find quite a few gorgeous creations!

*Lori's Favorite* CT1114 - Cardinals by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 DragonFlight by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nothing warms me OR is more welcoming than PURSES!-3 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114- Joy by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114, MIM1114, The Warmth of His Presence by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Nativity Angels by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Tabb's Favorite CT1114 Warm Wishes ** by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Grace's Favorite** CT1114 -Welome Home! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Love Lives Here by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Beautiful by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - Pink Winter by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Warm and Welcoming Candy Cane Latte by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Welcome Home by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 janeenk snow easy by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 TLC508 Embossed Snowflake Flourish by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 Joy by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299, Frosty's Day by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299, Snowflake Wreath by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 Be of Good Cheer, Winter is Here by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299, TLC508 Santa by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Kisses by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299-Dress Form Diva by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC508 Merry penguin by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Sweet 16!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 Keep away from sunlight by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC508, CAS299 Snowy Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake tag by joyceevans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks Snow Much by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cheer by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 Snowflakes! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC505 Merry and Bright by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Blessings 1 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC CC Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX95 dreams by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peach Poinsettia by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 08:26 PM   #7  

Angie thank you for mentioning so many of my cards - I am honored! And thanks for the notice about the Dirty Dozen - I have received so many wonderful comments and I thank everyone for them! Stacy thank you for letting me know - I appreciate the work it takes to do all of that notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 09:21 PM   #8  
Cardstock Collector

Brenda thank you for mentioning my card. l'm so delighted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 10:31 PM   #9  

I have an error in my list for Kia! So sorry, notifiers!

kiagc Silver Noel CC505 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #10  

Angie, Thank you so much for favoring my card, Pink Winter! I SO appreciate it! Thank you too, Vicki, for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 11:50 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to end my weekend. If I hadn't eaten so much for dinner, I would be happy dancing up and down the hallway. Angie, Nancy and Brenda being on your lists means soooo much to me. Thank you all so much. A big thank you also to Vicki for the notifications. I didn't spend nearly as much time in the gallery as I would have liked this week. Here are some of the gems I did discover.

** Grace's Favorite** CT1114 -Welome Home! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*** Sabrina's Favourite*** Welcome to the Party by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Carmen's Fave** by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Irene's Favorite** CT1114 Warm & Happy by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nothing warms me OR is more welcoming than PURSES! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - Multi-step Sunflower by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - For You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merriest Christmas Wishes, F4A248, HMFMC183 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX95 F4A248 Pretty Feathered Gown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX95 Sing, Bird, Sing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A248 Happy Holidays Quilt by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX95 - Winter Robin by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506 Turkey Cart by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506 Owls in the Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT329 - ...guess who?... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FIRST EVER UPLOAD Snowflake tag by joyceevans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT329 Hey Kid! by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 White Embossed Snowflake by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - Glitter and Shine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week ladies. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 11:51 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Angie and Stacy

Angie, I am so glad you liked my Be of Good Cheer, Winter is Here card! It was fun to make and I appreciate being mentioned among your favs from last week! Thanks to you and to Stacy for letting me know of the post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 12:04 AM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Very little gallery time and even less creative time this week so here is my short list
Wisemen by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Classic Christmas by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry and SPARKLY by reneejul1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299 Snowmen & Snowflakes by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cozy Christmas by klcards01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Candle Shaker Card by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake tag by joyceevans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Perfect Fit by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Pine by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299 Snowflakes! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frosted Endless Wishes by WIP Paper Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Moose Be Christmas! by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO372 Have a very Merry... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kraft snowstorm by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you can all share some creative love around the gallery this week - so many cards have no comments!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 12:13 AM   #14  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy, thank you so much for mentioning my Over-the-Top Christmas Tree card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 01:14 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 23/11/14

Hello there, I am sitting typing out my favourites as I watch Australia play cricket against South Africa on the television! They are -

TLC508, CAS299 Snowy Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
CC505, Celebrate by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
Snowflakes with a Poinsettia on Top! by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mother's daughter
CC505 Happy Holidays by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly
A Magical Christmas Evening by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kate4450
Birthday Dahlia by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
Snowy Woods by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
Merry & Bright Little Skater Bear by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers thecircleguru
FC:SC515 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
WT506 On the Road Again by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
FC:WT506 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
WT506 Christmas balls with stars by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers niki1
F4A248 QFTD237 Warmest Wishes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clownmom
QFTD237 Let It Snow by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
MIX95 Sing, Bird, Sing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
F4A248, MIX 95 Flowers and Feathers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
SC CC Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TLC CAS Warm Woolen Mittens by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
MIX95 feathered wishes by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
Grab a Blanket by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
Feathered Thoughts by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
IC468, Burlap Stamping by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
Sea Life IC468 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
Close up on Christmas by gigs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gigs
Turkey apple farm by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers SophieLaFontaine
WT506: Dazzle & Foil by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Precious Kitty
Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 01:53 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Ah, Susie, you are so kind - thank you for favouriting 2 of my cards this week!! Reading this, and watching our batsmen hitting 6's - a very enjoyable Sunday night!!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:06 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Brenda, for including my card on your lists of favorites. It is a nice welcome back that I appreciate. Thanks, Stacy, for taking time during this busiest season of the year to notify me. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:09 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Stacy for starting the thread. Happy belated birthday Priscilla. So glad to see Brenda back in action.

Here is my short list.
MIX95 F4A248 Pretty Feathered Gown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Number It! by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Michelle-80 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflakes and Stars by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Much Love by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please show me all the ones I've missed. Have a great Thanksgiving for those who will be celebrating this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:15 AM   #19  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'll catch up with thanks later to Linda and everyone who mentioned a card of mine later on when I have more time, just wanted to pop in quickly with my own favourites:

Black and Blue Snowflakes! by Daisy'smum

MIX95 feathered wishes by f.schles

Moon by Jitka VyZa

MMTPT329 Monkeyshine! by RJP111

Shimmering Snowfall by shoogendoorn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:28 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, Stacy, for getting us started this week! So happy you are doing so well, Brenda, and back up to speed on SCS! I really enjoy the special beauty of Holiday cards (note the lengthy list) and can�t wait to see what I may have missed this week. Here are some that I found:

IC467 Santa's Deer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Welcome Home by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers 25714

CT1114 - bonfire by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers 25714

CT1114 The Cutest Roar by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - Golden Ornament by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*** Nancy's Favorite - CT1114 - Botanical Notes*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - Multi-step Sunflower by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 - Glitter and Shine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS406 Merry ChristMOOSE by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC467, You've Been Tagged by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace Dove FS406 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS406, HB JOJOT_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays Nature Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS406 Thankful Fern by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS406 Copper Leaves by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 White Embossed Snowflake by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Jolly Candy Canes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299, Snowflake Wreath by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Halls by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

let it snow by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC505 - Silver Tree in a Lagoon by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and bright by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506 Owls in the Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Navy Silent Night by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506~Half Cracked by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FSJ Snowman by In my closet Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Metal Joy WT506 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Cheer Up in Here! by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX95 dreams by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX95 feathered wishes by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC468 - Comfort and Joy by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grab a Blanket by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:37 AM   #21  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angela, thank you so much for giving my "Snowflake Wreath" some love this morning. It warms my crafty heart.

Thank you, Linda, for coming by my gallery with the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:49 AM   #22  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Brenda, thanks so much for putting my Winter Wonderland card in your favorites. Also, thanks to Sue for mentioning my Warmest Wishes. What a great way to start the week! I appreciate you both! And thanks to Linda for letting me know.

In my favorites this week were:

FS406, Vine Sympathy by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Snowflakes CAS299 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC468 Peace and Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:51 AM   #23  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Priscilla, thank you for loving and mentioning my "Snowflake Wreath" card today. It makes my Sunday very bright.

Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for working so hard on notifications today.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 03:51 AM   #24  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks Brenda (Tessaduck) for mentioning my Star Framelits Tea Light Holder!! You made my day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 04:11 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Stacy, you are a sweetie, thank you for faving my tags and making my day. I actually got to browse the gallery enough last week to tuck a few into faves:

Joy Gift Bag by AshleyCreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sparkly snowflakes by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC505 Christmas Sparkle by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Even though I struggle to create CAS, I tend to fave that style if I case it, it tends to end up a little more detailed). Thanks Brenda for the notification.
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 04:22 AM   #26  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Here are some of my fav's for the week.

Christmas wreath card by LeaR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red and Teal Christmas by sparkler39 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC505: Humming Along by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dimensional Harlequin Card by Dentalchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Wishes by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC468 Peace and Love by catluvr2 at Splitcoaststampers by catluvr2

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 04:29 AM   #27  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Priscilla and Angie, for mentioning my Dress Form Diva and Half Cracked cards in the favorites. What a nice surprise to find while I was having my coffee this morning. A great way to start off my day with a smile.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 04:29 AM   #28  

Thank you Janine for liking my It Moose Be Christmas card, and thank you Priscilla for notifying me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 04:34 AM   #29  
Cardstock Collector

Default Thanks to Cook22

Thank You, Cook22, for including my card Moon on Your list of favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 05:12 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla, thank you for mentioning my Happy Holidays Nature Scene this week. I really appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 05:15 AM   #31  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Thanks for mentioning my thank you card, Brenda! Glad you are on the road to recovery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 05:19 AM   #32  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Sue for the mention of my card here...so appreciated!!!
THanks Angie for letting me know!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 05:57 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Many thanks

Sending a BIG "Thank you" to tessaduck (Brenda) and sue28 (Sue) for mentioning Sea Life in your faves, and to stiz2003 (Nancy) for the mention of Silver Noel, and also to catluvr2 (Priscilla) for the mention of Metal Joy - all are truly a tickle and makes my Sunday a happy day!

I have some faves from the gallery of beautiful cards:

CAS299 - Lacy Snowflake by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS406 Pink Bandana by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299, TLC508, Frosty by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes and Stars by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmastime! CAS299 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS299 Keep away from sunlight by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC505, Deep Snow_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC515 Winter Wonderland_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC515, I Believe by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Ornaments... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506 Noel by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506 QuatreFOIL by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT506-Blessings by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A248, QFTD237, Christmas Lights by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A248, MIX 95 Flowers and Feathers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:MIX95 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A248 Cutie Pie by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC468 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Dust Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, not to be missed, thank you bunches to ohmypaper (Angie) for taking the time out to notify - you are appreciated.

hugs, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 06:03 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've not been able to play along in this forum much because of church. So I decided to get up a little earlier. There were a lot of gorgeous cards in the galleries this week but I only took time to add a couple to my favorites. This last week has been nuts at my house!

WT506 Owls in the Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Owls in the Woods by Cook22.

MIX95 F4A248 Pretty Feathered Gown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pretty Feathered Gown by Sue28.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Angie thank you so much for mentioning my card Snowflake Kisses. I am always so honored when I am in this forum among all these incredibly talented women. The best thing about this card is the simplicity.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 06:34 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts
Default Such an honor...

Every week when all these special crafters mention my cards in their favorites I am so honored. Each and every one of you have fantastic cards in the gallery and I just love to be a part of such talented crafters.

Thank you to Angie (ohmypaper!) and Sue (sue28 ) for adding my card
TLC508, CAS299 Snowy Christmas. Thank you also Sue (sue28 ) for adding my card CC505, Celebrate. You ladies have just given me the biggest smile and a great way to start my week. Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for notifying me.

Here are some of my favorites this week:

FS406, Vine Sympathy by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS406 A Snowflake for Audrie by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS406 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299 Simply Red by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299 Joy by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Snowflakes CAS299 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Owl by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS299 Bittersweet Snow Wreath by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflakes with a Poinsettia on Top! by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS406 Sympathy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO110_PP222 CAS Truly Grateful by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pine Cone Christmas by MissG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC505, Non-Traditional Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC508 Easy...honestly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing You... CC505, CAS299 by SweetnSassyStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC515, I Believe by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Belated Birthday Debbie by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Metal Joy WT506 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT506 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT506 QuatreFOIL by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Bliss Starry Starry Card Fab Friday 55 by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC CC Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Resurrected Paper by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC468 Peace and Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC468, Burlap Stamping by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC468 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX94 You're How Old? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you all you wonderful notifiers for taking the time to notify all these talented artists. I am so grateful they are sharing their beautiful cards with us and providing us some details on how they got the great results on their cards.

Please show me the great cards I have missed this week. I am excited to see other great works from this week. What are your favorites?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 06:36 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Special thanks to Linda (Holstein) for delivering all the sunshine to my gallery today! Sure have been missing your creations in the galleries lately!

Many thanks to the following artists who have added my cards to their lists of favorites:
Thank you times 2 to Nancy (stiz2003) - I really appreciate your encouragement.
Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) - you are so very sweet.
Thank you Sue (sue2 - I really appreciate your kind comments.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 06:44 AM   #38  

Janine...thanks for the mention of my Classic Christmas card...sure hope you can find some crafty time very soon!

Vicki, thanks so much for the heads up!

A very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the USA!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 07:12 AM   #39  

Thank you Sue for mentioning my card in your favorites this week - a wonderful way to start my week! Thanks Stacy for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #40  

Thank you Priscilla for mentioning my Welcome Home card in your favorites - a great way to start my week! Thanks Stacy for letting me know - you rock!
Reply With Quote Likes