Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 11/16/2014

Hello, everyone!

Can you believe it�s almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is less than six weeks away? I love seeing all the beautiful Holiday cards showing up in the galleries this time of year.

Our dedicated team members making the notifications this week are: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Robin (Stamperrobin), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm), and me.

Our Favorites Thread team leader, Brenda (tessaduck), is in shoulder surgery recovery mode. While she is not notifying, she is working in the background to provide the team with assignments, codes and updates. Thank you Brenda for your tireless dedication to SCS!

Here are some of my favorites from this past week:

Christmas Fireplace Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll's Tag Event - Susie tag 1 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS298 Blue JOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC507, Copic Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes CC504 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Happy Anniversary by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Follow Your Dreams by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pucker Me Pink Ornament by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Wreath of Love by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Holiday week 2 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Iridescent Trees by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC514 Poinsettias and Stripes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Bright Birthday Wish by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Birds and Blessings! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missing Sentiment by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Wildflowers by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Best Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Holiday bell teg by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Join in, share your favorites, spread a little sunshine, and makes someone�s day a little more special!

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 11-16-2014 at 03:03 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Post If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 9 November, 2014, through 16 November, 2014.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #3  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I only favorited a few this week. I'm sure there were many beautiful creations, I just didn't have a lot of time.
Snowflake Sparkle - Stamp Class 11/14 by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jo's Pyramid Box by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Christmas Standup Card by kvsquires - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello everyone! Here's a few of the beauties I had the chance to see this week.

I look forward to browsing the lists in our favorites thread this weekend to see what I missed!

CC504 Dancer by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC514 Warm Wishes by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Winter by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes CAS298 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS298, Happy Birthday 2 by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FOSTV145 - 1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy "Elsa" from Frozen Punch Art Dress Card by GWTW Junkie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Butterflies by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Christmas Village by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A247 Vintage Furniture by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Dawn by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX94 Layered Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Holiday bell teg by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reindeer Shaker - Day 2 by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Merry Step by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mastering Mixed Media by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Star! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Time Upload:

Hydrangea Thank You by suenan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Continued well wishes to Brenda!

Here are my favorites:

IC467 - Merry & Bright CASE by girlgeek101

IC467 Santa's Deer by jandjccc

WT505 Gingerbread Quilt Step by scootsv

MIX94 Christmas by Biggan

F4A Butterflies by Stamperrobin

WT505 Let it snow... by niki1

SC514 Warm Wishes by Biggan

CC504 Winter by Biggan

Elegant Christmas Staircase by kittie747

Trim the Tree by Susiespotless

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Priscilla for starting the thread this week. I'm sure looking forward to this weeks favorites thread to see all the cards I missed. Here are a few I did favor.

IC467 Santa's Deer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Remembering Our Veterans by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's shocking! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black & White Elegance by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone have a creative week! Winter sure came early for a large part of the country. We never did get an Indian summer this fall.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 07:46 PM   #7  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh boy!! Thanks so much my sweet friends!!!
Priscilla, thank you so much for fav'ing 2 of my cards, you are such a sweetheart!
Angie, you also fav'ed 2, thank you so much you sweetie!
Snoopy my friend, thank you so much for fav'ing my card!! What a sweetie you are too!
You gals have made a VERY long day into a fabulous night!
Thanks soooo very much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 07:52 PM   #8  
Inky OceanGazer

BIG thanks to Priscilla for favoring one of my cards. Thanks to Robin for letting me know. You both made my day which happens to also be my BIRTHDAY.....so thx for making the day even more special.
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

Default Happy Birthday Joanne!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojotView Post
BIG thanks to Priscilla for favoring one of my cards. Thanks to Robin for letting me know. You both made my day which happens to also be my BIRTHDAY.....so thx for making the day even more special.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Joanne.
Happy Birthday to you!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:04 PM   #10  

Thanks so much Priscilla for favoriting one of my cards this week! Angie thank you so much for letting me know. Get well wishes to Brenda!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:04 PM   #11  

Quote:

Happy birthday Joanne!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #12  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Quote:

Happy birthday!!! Yay! Have a wonderful day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Angie, thank you so much for favoriting one of my cards this week! Truly appreciated!

Robin, thanks for letting me know!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:43 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 16/11/14

Hello there from a windy but sunny and warm Sydney! Here are some of those fabulous cards I favoured this week -

Loll's Tag Event - Susie tag 2 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
CAS298 Blue JOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers lisa lara
CAS298 direct to paper sunset by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
CAS298 In the Pines by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
CC504 Coral Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
FC:CAS298 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:SC514 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
TLC507, Copic Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
Sand Dune Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kate4450
CC504 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
TLC CC JOY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
F4A Best Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
SC514 Winter Sledding by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gabalot
IC467 Santa's Deer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6

Have a wonderful week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Priscilla, thank you SO MUCH for favouriting my card, "Follow Your Dreams" this week and also for notifying me of this!!!! You have made my Sunday afternoon!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:53 PM   #16  

Here are my favorites. Sorry notifiers that I listed many, I simply cannot choose one over another.

catluvr2 WT505 Merry Step by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 QFTD236 Joy for Dianne by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS405 Snowflakes for Amy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts The Star! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 CT1114 DragonFlight by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 CT1114 The Cutest Roar by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC504 Holiday bell teg by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles MIX93 Happy snowman dance by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC504 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue MMTPT328, Count your Blessings by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Birthday Bunny by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 **Carmen's Fave** by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Toys, Toys and MORE Toys!!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 CT1114 - Frosty Friends, Warm Hearts by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 ** Grace's Favorite** CT1114 -Welome Home! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin F4A Best Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD Holiday week 2 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin WT Christmas Village by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee CT1114 Nativity Angels by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia F4A247 Housework!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia F4A247 Vintage Furniture by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Loll's Tag Event - Susie tag 1 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Loll's Tag Event - Susie tag 2 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia
MIX94 You're How Old? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:58 PM   #17  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks to Linda for favoriting one of my cards this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 09:07 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart SUE28 + Angie

Thank you Sue for mentioning my Winter Sledding card among your favs from last week! It was a nice sketch and a FUN card to make. Wheeeee! Thanks to Angie for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 10:20 PM   #19  

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you, muskrat, for including my snowflake sparkle in your favorites. I am honored you chose my card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Priscilla aka catluvr2 for the shout out. Made my night. I will return to share my faves later! Hugs.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 12:31 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend. Thank you so much Priscilla for the notifications. Everything all the notifiers do is greatly appreciated - that includes you too Brenda, hope you are getting stronger everyday.

A huge thank you to Priscilla (Catluvr2), Kathy (Muscrat), Angie (ohmypapers!), Linda (Holstein), Sue (Sue2 and Nancy (stiz2003) for all including my Winter Wonderland card. This is my favourite card I have ever made, I can't tell you all how much it means to me that you listed it here.

Priscilla, Angie and Sue thank you for including a second card and last but by no means list...drum roll...Nancy (stiz2003) you spoilt me rotten and listed 6 cards!!! Thank you all so much, I can't wipe the grin off my face.

I hope my list is not too long, it will be next week when the Dirty Dozen Fan Club cards are revealled (Monday).

Christmas Angel by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS298 Season's Greetings Cardinal by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC507 Purell Blues by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93 Happy snowman dance by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Not So White Christmas - Day 6 by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Christmas Staircase by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Follow Your Dreams by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Palm at Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1446 Bargello Cardinal by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC1114, Bestest Friend EVER! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93- Friend to Friend, Together Again by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Divided Poinsettia by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Let it snow... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Best Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93 Just for You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX94 Layered Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 12:40 AM   #22  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Firstly thanks to Angie for choosing one of my red, gold and green cards posted for FOSTV 145 - one of only 2 cards I managed to post this week. Thanks you Robin for passing on the good news.
Sorry very busy so had little gallery time and I am sure I have missed loads of beautiful cards. The shoe box checking is going well and the closing date for the handing them in is this week so you still just have time! Age groups are 2-4, 5-9 and 10-14 and you need to choose Boy or Girl. Check out Operation Christmas Child for all the details.

Here is my list of ones I have spotted
card for CASe this sketch challenge #99 by jenatvvfm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry and Bright by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peaceful Scene by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Happy Anniversary by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sand Dune Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have an Ice Day by Joelysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All Star High Top by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Downhill by Julene23 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Distress Ink Nativity by Kskallen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TIC145 Skating By HI by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy 95th by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry and Bright by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let It Snow! by Quixotic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver snowflake by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX94 Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC a Fishersnowman by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD Holiday week 2 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A247 - Christmas Elves by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mimi Pop Out Card by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel Poinsettia by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

Have a lovely day and a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 02:39 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla and Snoopy, thank you both for mentioning my Fireplace and Staircase cards this week. I really appreciate it.

Robin, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 03:43 AM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh my goodness, thank you Angie for listing my Hydrangea thank you card in the favorites! What a very nice surprise to start the day! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 03:58 AM   #25  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you so much for mentioning my card Jay Bee! And thank you Priscilla for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 04:17 AM   #26  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

We don't have the sub zero temperatures that so many of you seem to be experiencing - but we had some torrential rain last week. Today is a bright dry day, thankfully.

And here are my favourites:

Seasons Greeting's by jamieruthp

Christmas 2014 by ranalouwho

Centered Flowers by ravengirl ~ Toni's fab sample for her WT challenge this week.

F4A240, TLC505 - Burlap and Thread by susie nelson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 04:38 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you very much Priscilla (catluvr2) for the mention of my card Winter Wishes in your list of favorites for the week. I am ever so pleased, and many thanks to Robin (stamperrobin) for the notification.
I missed 2 days in the gallery this week, but I do have some favorites to mention. There are so many beautiful cards, I did not spend enough time looking.

IC467 Christmas Snowmen by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Birds and Blessings! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Starry Night! by avalnche19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers new to me
FC:SC514 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CC JOY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Wreath of Love by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers Everywhere! by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Snowman by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS298 Blue JOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS298, IC466, Merry & Bright by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shinning Star FS405 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS405 Christmas Stars by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone. Thanks again.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 04:49 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you Super Sweet Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding my card CAS298, Happy Birthday 2 to your favorites. Thank you Fabulous Priscilla (catluvr2) for letting me know. What a great way to start the week.

Happy birthday to Joanne (jojot) !!!

Brenda (tessaduck) we hope you are getting better!!!

Here are my favorites this past week:
FS405, Flurries in the Forcast by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wise Men Ornament by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Some Bright Morning by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:TLC507 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CORAL n' CRUMB CAKE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Palm at Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC514 Split Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmest Winter Wishes by hquinzelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oval Poinsettia by hquinzelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oval Poinsettia by hquinzelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Coral Rose by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC514, Pink and Green Christmas by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rejoice by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll's Tag Event - Susie tag 4 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry and Bright by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT505 Merry Step by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Day Snowman! by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're Kind by Chitra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX93- Friend to Friend, Together Again by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dusted off fall by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Butterflies by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A247 - Christmas Elves by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers for letting these crafters all know how much we love their beautiful work.

Show me what other great beauties I missed this week. What are your favorites?

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 04:52 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Here are my favourites this past week!

Suen - FS405 Season's Greetings by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom - CC504,MMTPT328 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom - CC504 Birds and Blessings! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - IC467, Snowman Loves Polka Dots by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 05:16 AM   #30  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
We don't have the sub zero temperatures that so many of you seem to be experiencing - but we had some torrential rain last week. Today is a bright dry day, thankfully.

And here are my favourites:

Seasons Greeting's by jamieruthp

Christmas 2014 by ranalouwho

Centered Flowers by ravengirl ~ Toni's fab sample for her WT challenge this week.

F4A240, TLC505 - Burlap and Thread by susie nelson
Thanks So Very Much for making my Christmas 2014 one of your favorites!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 05:26 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart SusieAU + Angie

Thank you Susie for mentioning my Season's Greetings Cardinal among your favs this last week. I sure appreciate the compliment. You are too kind to me. Thanks Angie for your time and dedication to notifying so many of us that we are on someone's list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 05:32 AM   #32  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Hugs and a big thanks to Janine for mentioning my winter scene card! Appreciate the notification from Stacy as well!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 05:34 AM   #33  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Happy Sunday! And, even happier because Ann/Dockside favorited my "Snowman Loves Polka Dots" card. Thank you so much, Ann. It makes me very happy.

Thank you, Stacy, for the notication.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 05:44 AM   #34  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Priscilla, for the mention of my card here....always such an honor. Thanks to Robin for letting me know...you made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 06:28 AM   #35  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Susie and Snoopy, thank you both for mentioning my "WT505 Let it snow..."card this week. I really appreciate it.
Thank you Vicki for letting me know twice !

Happy Birthday wishes to Joanne!
Get well wishes to Brenda!!

And here are my favorites:

CC504 - Coral Feathers by bejoyce:
CC504 - Coral Feathers by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sand Dune Sunset by kate4450:
Sand Dune Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Winter by Biggan:
SC514 Poinsettias and Stripes_lb by Clownmom:
SC514 Poinsettias and Stripes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1446 Bargello Cardinal by Cook22:
CCEE1446 Bargello Cardinal by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia:
Christmas Bulb Shaker Tags by lisa lara:
Christmas Bulb Shaker Tags by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS406, HB JOJOT_vg by Vicky Gould:
FS406, HB JOJOT_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week!
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 06:36 AM   #36  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.

I just have four, from the beginning of the week.

CAS298, Happy Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crisp, Coral Blossom by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC507 Winter Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS298, IC466, Merry & Bright by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never give up, just practice, stay positive and have fun!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 06:39 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks, Priscilla, for starting the thread and for your kind words. Thanks, also, to those who've wished speedy recovery. I AM making progress! I am. (Not happy with inactivity!)

Anyway---

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

Peaceful Scene by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas TLC507 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In Full Bloom with Winged Things by KatyMcGloin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Thanksgiving by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
James Sledging Along by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A240, TLC505 - Burlap and Thread by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver snowflake by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Gold by JennyAlia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let It Snow! by Quixotic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Christmas card by Jitka VyZa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT505 Steppin' Up for the Holidays_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Dawn by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Starry Pop-Up Box by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star Christmas Card with Gift Box by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 06:52 AM   #38  
Inking Addict

Thanks for the mention! All the cards are so amazing. Wonderfully, talented individuals on this great site!

Men speak an average of 12,000 words per day. Women speak between 20 and 30,000. With gusts up to 50,000......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 07:08 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Angie, I'm thrilled that you picked my "Mastering Mixed Media" as one of your favourites as mixed media is a real challenge for me. Priscilla, seeing your notification made my morning!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2014, 07:14 AM   #40  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you for the mention tessaduck! And thanks again Priscilla for the heads up!
Reply With Quote Likes