View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 04:38 AM   #27
kiagc
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you very much Priscilla (catluvr2) for the mention of my card Winter Wishes in your list of favorites for the week. I am ever so pleased, and many thanks to Robin (stamperrobin) for the notification.
I missed 2 days in the gallery this week, but I do have some favorites to mention. There are so many beautiful cards, I did not spend enough time looking.

IC467 Christmas Snowmen by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Birds and Blessings! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Starry Night! by avalnche19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers new to me
FC:SC514 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CC JOY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Wreath of Love by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers Everywhere! by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC504 Happy Anniversary by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Snowman by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS298 Blue JOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS298, IC466, Merry & Bright by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shinning Star FS405 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS405 Christmas Stars by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone. Thanks again.

Kia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!