View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 12:31 AM   #21
susie australia
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend. Thank you so much Priscilla for the notifications. Everything all the notifiers do is greatly appreciated - that includes you too Brenda, hope you are getting stronger everyday.

A huge thank you to Priscilla (Catluvr2), Kathy (Muscrat), Angie (ohmypapers!), Linda (Holstein), Sue (Sue2 and Nancy (stiz2003) for all including my Winter Wonderland card. This is my favourite card I have ever made, I can't tell you all how much it means to me that you listed it here.

Priscilla, Angie and Sue thank you for including a second card and last but by no means list...drum roll...Nancy (stiz2003) you spoilt me rotten and listed 6 cards!!! Thank you all so much, I can't wipe the grin off my face.

I hope my list is not too long, it will be next week when the Dirty Dozen Fan Club cards are revealled (Monday).

Christmas Angel by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS298 Season's Greetings Cardinal by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC507 Purell Blues by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93 Happy snowman dance by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Not So White Christmas - Day 6 by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Christmas Staircase by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Follow Your Dreams by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Palm at Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1446 Bargello Cardinal by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC1114, Bestest Friend EVER! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93- Friend to Friend, Together Again by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Divided Poinsettia by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Let it snow... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Holiday bell teg by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Best Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX93 Just for You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC467 Santa's Deer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX94 Layered Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!