View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
catluvr2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 11/16/2014

Hello, everyone!

Can you believe itís almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is less than six weeks away? I love seeing all the beautiful Holiday cards showing up in the galleries this time of year.

Our dedicated team members making the notifications this week are: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Robin (Stamperrobin), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm), and me.

Our Favorites Thread team leader, Brenda (tessaduck), is in shoulder surgery recovery mode. While she is not notifying, she is working in the background to provide the team with assignments, codes and updates. Thank you Brenda for your tireless dedication to SCS!

Here are some of my favorites from this past week:

Christmas Fireplace Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll's Tag Event - Susie tag 1 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS298 Blue JOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC507, Copic Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes CC504 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Happy Anniversary by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Follow Your Dreams by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pucker Me Pink Ornament by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Wreath of Love by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Holiday week 2 by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Iridescent Trees by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC514 Poinsettias and Stripes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Bright Birthday Wish by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Birds and Blessings! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missing Sentiment by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Wildflowers by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Best Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC504 Holiday bell teg by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Join in, share your favorites, spread a little sunshine, and makes someoneís day a little more special!

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 11-16-2014 at 03:03 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!