View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 07:55 AM   #47
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you to the wonderful Peggy (jasonw1) for adding three of my cards IC466, MIX93 Vase of Flowers for You, FS404, CAS297 Christmas? and MMTPT327 Jeep to her favorites this week. What a great way to start my week. Thank you to the oh so sweet Susie (susie australia) for also adding my MMTPT327 Jeep to her favorites and thank you to the fantastic Linda (Holstein) for notifying me. You ladies are just wonderful and I hope your week starts as fantastic as mine has with all the super comments and being on your favorites.

Here are my favorites:
Colorful Thanks by mzdjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS297 Sepia Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC506 Thinking of you by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Nancy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC506 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smiling Snowman Faces - Orange you glad? by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas is coming by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT504 Sooty Season by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1421 Drippy Petals by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Bonfire for Guy by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Poppy by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT504 Leaves with gold dust by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make Merry by chercher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 What Direction to Take by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A246, Believe_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Northern Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX93 Timeless by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HOLLY JOLLY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX In Your Heart by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Blooms IC466 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC466-2 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS405 Regal Birthday Wishes by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big shout out to the super notifiers for spreading joy to all the super artists. We appreciate you taking the time to let them know how much we appreciate all these artists and their wonderful cards.

Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!