Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending November 2, 2014

[US stampers: Turn your clocks back tonight! Standard time returns.]

I feel like the party�s over, and it�s time to clean up. The Hope You Can Cling To 2014 challenges have all been presented! I did them all. There�s still time to participate, as the deadline for uploading is November 7th, 2014 at 12:00 Noon Central Time.

There�s been some truly fabulous cards uploaded for hycct, headed to MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Here�s a few of my favorites from this week:

~ It Came Upon a Midnight Clear ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clear base holiday card by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks X 2 by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jewellery Gift Box by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Devil Woman by JadeOnline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1429 - Rainbow Bling by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking About You by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hog Wild Birthday by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Busy Halloween Night by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1429 Friendship background by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1405 Friends Are Wonderful by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503, CCEE1444, Walk on the Beach_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1430 WT503 Soar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely Birds from Jo by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Got Candy by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Trail by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Christmas by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Sabrina (Cook22), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 26 October, 2014, through 2 November, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are my favorites. I have had a guest for 10 days so gallery time was minimal.

Stamperrobin
HYCCT All Things Beautiful! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Sketch Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Spirelli Ornament with Pearls by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Fall by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC502 Winter Evening by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin TLC CAS Pider!! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc QFTD234 Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour HYCCT1431A MIX92 QFTD234 Golden Ginkgo by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 MIX92 Add Pink by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin HYCCT Cheers! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr HYCCT1431B, Sweet Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And here are a few from last week. Not sure if this is acceptable but I'm listing them separately.

jasonw1 Autumn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr HYCCT1419 Pearlescent by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CAS295 HYCCT1420 TLC504 Leaves by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Pinterest Anchor by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheryl Quilts Pink Poinsettias by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks Brenda for keeping this wonderful thread going!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

Wow! You did ALL of the challenges? That is amazing. Woohoo for you!

Here are my favorites for the week:

HYCCT1431B, Sweet Love by catluvr2

Holiday Hello by MattsGirl

Just a Note by karentom

A Fall Card by bmbfield

Lone Tree Sunset by Rox71

HYCCT1430 Shooting Stars by glowbug

HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight by catluvr2

WT503, HYCCT1429, Snowy Night by k dunbrook

WT503, CCEE1444, Walk on the Beach_vg by Vicky Gould

Sail Away - Auntie Paula by Broom

Celebrate the Wonder by Michele G

HYCCT1412 Comforting Tea by Dockside

Thanks to all of you for the beautiful inspiration and as ever, thanks so very much to the moderators for all the hard work in notifying and running this thread.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
BCRibbon

Brenda, thanks for getting us started tonight and big High 5's to everyone participating in HYCCT this year we had over 3K cards in that gallery this morning last I looked so far for this card drive... ( there is still time to participate if you are so inclined)

here is my list... ~enjoy!

HYCCT1427 Thanks X 2 by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Quilt by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502, HYCCT1422, Tranquility, serenity, calm by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430 WT503 Believe by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 Step-Ford Kitties! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1407 Cupcake Rain (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1408 HERO by chercher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Cheers! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stocking up the Stash! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 Always Here for You by Cammystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C It's All a Mystery by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 - Stampless by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS404 Fairy Dust HYCCT1431C by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Comforting Tea by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bound In The Sewing Room by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Knit by Love WT503, HYCCT1422 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog

Last edited by JBgreendawn; 11-01-2014 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: skipped PINK on one name ooops
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello everyone!!! The galleries are once again overflowing. Here are a few of my favorites. I have a feeling that I added more but they are buried further back on my favorites pages because they were early samples. If I spot them I will add them in a separate post later!

Thank you Brenda for starting us off tonight. You will be in our thoughts and prayers this week as you get that arm taken care of!

CAS296 Mighty Bat Dog by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Thinking of You by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1428 Pink & Gold by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502, HYCCT1422, Tranquility, serenity, calm by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS296 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Hope by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1428 party chick by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT In the Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 - Rainbow Bling by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1410 Window of Hope by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 Fall background by hdp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 Friendship background by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1417 Binding Nature's Wonders by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Romance by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT503 - CAS Wedding Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT503, Japanese Maple by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430 Shooting Stars by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430 Watercolor FLY by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, WT503 Whisper to the wind by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, Hope SOARS with Courage by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1428 Special Sparkle by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A Tilted by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HOPE by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Thankful harvest by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Friends Forever by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431B Nothing but Love by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C - The White Stag by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A Fantastic Foliage by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431B Tails of Love vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Days IC465 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C Puppy Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Espresso my Gratitude by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431B Bunny Love by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A Cup of Hope by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Angie thank you so much for adding one of my cards to your wonderful list. It has been an incredible month of crafting and I have loved every minute spent with you (in our computers ) LOL. I have jumped the gun with my thank you to Angie, so I am not sure what notifier to thank yet.

What an amazing month it has been with HYCCT. I apologise to the notifiers for this long list, bit believe me when I say I could have added 3 times as many LOL.

Spirelli Ornament with Pearls by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 - Gelli print tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Home made walnut ink by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Spotted A Sweet Bunny by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cute Christmas Fairy by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful for you by scrapbooknut1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lizzie - Simply Adorables by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Three more trick or treat puppies by graffiti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT In the Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two Teddies Say Thanks by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT326 Thankful for You by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Merry Christmas Deer by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 Field of Dreams by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 HYCCT1429 Midnight Mist Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Autumn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Flight by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT503, CCEE1444, Walk on the Beach_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT503, HYCCT1429, Snowy Night by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 Shabby Chic by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431B - Romance by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C IC465 Beloved Stuart by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This amazing card was a RAK by Jennifer aka mother's daughter to Sallie. Halloween card from Jennifer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 08:35 PM   #8  

Susie! Thanks so much for the shout out for my Romance card! You make me smile! It has been a blast. I feel fortunate that our paths have crossed via computer!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 206 Likes on 117 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for including my HYCCT Tails of Love in your favorites! What a wonderful way to end the week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW! Stacy, thank you so much for mentioning my quilt patchwork card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so much, dear Susie, for favouriting my card, "Midnight Mist Flowers" using your own fun technique!!! So appreciate you notifying me today, Stacy!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 11:21 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 2/11/14

Hello there! I just wanted to say, firstly, what an inspiring place SCS is and to see the time and effort most of you put into the HYCCT Challenges is truly admirable!! I managed to do some of the challenges, those of you who manage every challenge - all I can say is, WOW!!

Of the gorgeous cards I have seen this week, here are those I favoured -

Sketch Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Fall by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Spirelli Ornament with Pearls by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers salome000
TLC505 Spirelli Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Sail Away - Auntie Paula by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Broom
CC502 Winter Evening by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
HYCCT1431B MIX92 Tickled Pink by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC502 Have a Merry by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
QFTD234, MIX92 Jade Birds by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
CC502, HYCCT1422, Tranquility, serenity, calm by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
CC502 Scenic Season by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
QFTD234 Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Comfort for Sheri... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
HYCCT1431B, Sweet Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
MIX92 Weirdo Arty Girl in Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
MIX92 - Proverbs 17:17 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers PaperPunchScissors
CCC14 Home made walnut ink by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
CCC14 - Gelli print tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
HYCCT Friends Forever by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
HYCCT Cheers! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin

I apologise my list is longer than I thought! A huge thank you to the hard working notifiers in advance! Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 11:48 PM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello
Once again my long list got posted twice...I REALLY truly did not hit the button twice...You must all think I am sooooo lame....I thank Brenda for giving me direction on how to undo the second post....erase and replace with another message!

Have a good week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 11-02-2014 at 12:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2014, 11:48 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all! It was a sad week for me as I had to put my Missy Cat to sleep due to some severe medical problems. She was only 8 (she was a rescue cat) and came to us when she was about 3. She was the sweetest little soul and every night she would come to me so I could rub her tummy and she would purr me off to dreamland. I will miss her terribly and consoled only by the fact she is no longer in pain.

Here are my cards for this week!

Birthday Card by skippersmate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bounty of Blessings Pumpkin by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS403 Santa by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Happy Crochet Birthday by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Anniversary Secret Garden by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Christmas Kitty by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1410 Flutter by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes for Queen Lois by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Resist by taclary - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 One Step by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Bird Chat by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Pinterest Casae by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Comforting Tea by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC505 Spirelli Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS296 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

House Mouse Christmas Step Card by deeth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Grateful For You (And for Distress Inks) by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS Pider!! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421 - Just for You by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423, Tissue for a Cause by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away - TomCat by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away - Auntie Paula by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 - Misty Green Midnight Tree by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427Thank You by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC502 Winter Evening by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 Scenic Season by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Tags by Goodly Creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD233 F4A244 Rudolph by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 Field of Dreams by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Mindy Thank You x 2 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1403 Just Because by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405 Purple and Pink Tulips by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Autumn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430 WT503 Soar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Take Flight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snoopydance ~ Quick House Mouse Birthday Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A Cup of Hope by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, WT503 Beautiful Butterfly by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, Hope SOARS with Courage by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Mix by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lattice Celebration by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Thankful harvest by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Gentle Thought by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A245 Spooky Hallowe'en Easel by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX92 - Proverbs 17:17 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Home made walnut ink by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 - Gelli print tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX92 Delicate Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC465 ~ Golden Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC465 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A IC465 Butterflies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special note: You must read the details on her blog to read the amazing details of how this was created!

"Do Not Disturb"!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet hugs and many thanks to our dedicated team of notifiers. We are blessed that you take so much of your personal time to bring joy to those of us in this thread.

Have a blessed and joyful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 12:56 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Big hugs and thanks Sue (sue2 for including my Weirdo Arty card on your great list. It sure has been a hectic month LOL.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 01:22 AM   #16  
Stampin' Fool

Susie, thank you so much for including my card in your favourites of the week. I am thrilled!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 01:31 AM   #17  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Hi everyone back and getting sorted - 2 weekends away and a computer to re-set up have stolen my gallery time over recent weeks. I have only checked quickly the last few days but there are so many great cards out there.

Here are the ones I found

HYCCT1431B, Sweet Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Art by Mi Ran~kellijo by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Christmas by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr. & Mrs. by wanspacher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ray of stars by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BOO!!! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lone Tree Sunset by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal Greetings by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1431A Tilted Raspberries by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1431A - CAS Tilt by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1431A Tilted Winter Wishes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Daisies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Love at Christmas by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503, HYCCT1429, Snowy Night by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dreamy by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 Binding Nature's Wonders by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornamental Pines by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1427 Thank You by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy the week and hope the extra hour was useful to those that got it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 01:18 AM   #18  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Thank you so much, Nancy and Angie - and Brenda for the notification. You've brightened a weary weekend for me.

Here are mine...
HYCCT1427 Thankful harvest by f.schles

Shutter flowers by Goodly Creations

HYCCT1431A - tilted witchy kitty by PH in VA

HYCCT1430, WT503 Whisper to the wind by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 02:48 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

What a great treat this morning to see that SnoopyDance favourited my Comforting Tea card! It is really appreciated. Vicki (VDM) gets my sincere thanks for all the work done to let people know of their honours!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 02:54 AM   #20  
Village Stamper

Thanks to Tessaduck, Snoopy Dance and Susie Australia to mentioning my beach card. It has been delivered, framed and hung and I am very proud that I made something so special for my friend and you guys gave it your seal of approval. Again, thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:08 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you very much ohmypaper (Angie) for favoring my card Holly Days in your list for this week, it is such a tickle and a great way to start off the week. And many thanks to catluvr2 (Priscilla) for letting me know, always appreciate the work that notifying takes from the ladies.

Following a mention of only some of the lovely cards I saw in the gallery:

HYCCT1425, QFTD233 - Miracles Happen by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes for Queen Lois by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS296, TLC505, Trick or Treat by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC502 Winter Evening by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Comfort for Sheri... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT29 ~ Whew! by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aqua Stars by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clear Sailing by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT503 Sunshine B'day by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smiling Pink Flowers by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX92 Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone,

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:09 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default favs

I�m working quickly � 60 mph winds and the light keep flickering!

Thanks for starting the thread, Brenda!

Green bunny cake by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS403 Sending Joy! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sketch Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Cheer IC464 F4A244 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Purr-fect Birthday by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

James and Snowman by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS403 Poinsettia Joy by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Gift card holder by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 - "LOOK MA, A MAN-CARD!!" by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1428 party chick by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT326 Look mum...no hands by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Joy CC502 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BOO by graffiti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT14228 Keep Your Head Up by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1428 - Celebrate with Pink Balloons by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Thank You by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD233 F4A244 Rudolph by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Stars WT503 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope Soars by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilted Flower by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C Nurse Thanks by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431C - The White Stag by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401C Take Time by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT503 Merry and Bright by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:16 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Thumbs up

A big thanks to all the hostesses and participants in this year's HYCCT..it's been a fun and exhausting month ;) Here are some of the beauties I came across this week:

HYCCT1428 Sending Birthday Wishes by catluvr2

Comfort for Sheri... by Luv Flowers

Northern Winter Christmas by kate4450

HYCCT1429 by f.schles

WT503 Klimt's trees by jkanack

HYCCT1427 Thankful harvest by f.schles
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:22 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Thank you SO much Janine!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:34 AM   #25  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for starting the thread this week. Here are some cards I favored this week.

Parchment Pink Rose by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sail Away - TomCat by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC502 - "LOOK MA, A MAN-CARD!!" by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC502 - Misty Green Midnight Tree by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Comfort for Sheri... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1444 By The Sea by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Northern Winter Christmas by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Favorite Holiday by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 - CAS Wedding Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 Joy by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Stars WT503 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 Come Let Us Adore Him by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Woo-Hoo! Bluebird of Happiness by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 Klimt's trees by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Knit by Love WT503, HYCCT1422 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope Soars in Colors by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clear Sailing by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by Nature by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Take Flight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 ~thanksgiving blessings~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
From Our House to Yours by Blue-Spruce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy to the World by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 F4A245 Think Pink dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Trail by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503, One of those days by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1430, WT503 Whisper to the wind by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gift card envelopes by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heaven & Nature Sing in Shades of Purple by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Door by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smiling Pink Flowers by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC465 - Christmas Gift Card & Envy by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration, and have a great creative week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:40 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you SO much Priscilla (catluvr2) for mentioning 3 of my cards in your list of favs for the week - I am thrilled and honoured. Have a wonderful week,
hugs Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 03:49 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my, thank you to Holstein (Linda) for the mention of my card Winter Stars in your list of favs for the week - such a treat, honestly, I am so pleased. And many thanks again to catluvr2 (Priscilla) for your work.

hugs, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:03 AM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Snoopy!
This is my 1st to be chosen as a Favorite of the Week!
Greatly Appreciated
Karen S
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:10 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Stacy, I wish I could make my stocking into a stamp for you your comment was sweet and touching. Thanks for the further love right here, and thanks Sabrina, for the work you do on so many levels here, but particularly today for the notification

When i checked my faves, i fell in love with this one all over again:

FS403 Poinsettia Joy by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:12 AM   #30  
Kookie Creator

Thank You tessaduck (Brenda) for picking one of my cards (Friends Are Wonderful) as one of your favorites for this week. I really appreciate it! Thanks ohmypaper (Angie) for the notification

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:12 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thanks so much Kia (Kiagc) for adding my Clear Sailing card to your favourites, and thanks Angie (ohmypaper!) for notifying me. It's so gratifying to know that something you have created resonates with another paper crafting artist.
It's been another busy week, so I only added two cards to my favourites.
WT503 A walk with baby Lukas by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX92 Weirdo Arty Girl in Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:16 AM   #32  

Linda, I love the sweater set and I'm so glad you did too! Thanks for the shout out

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:21 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Peggy, thank you so much for including four of my cards in your favorites, I'm simply overwhelmed! And Priscilla, thank you, too, for letting me know!
I have gotten so far behind trying to finish the HYCCT challenges that I haven't spent ANY time in the galleries, so I don't have a list this week. I'm sure there are dozens that would be on it otherwise!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:24 AM   #34  

Peggy, first let me say how sorry I am for the loss of Missy Cat. It breaks my heart for you. The loss of our furbabies is so tough.

On such a difficult week for you it's even more special that you took the time to post favorites. Thanks so much for favoring my Snowy Mix and for your fabulous comments on my cards this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:28 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to say a special thank you to Linda (Holstein) for putting my card "Inspired by Nature" in one of your favourites for this week.... It is always such a pleasure to open up my email and it shows my card has been favourited... so, I want to thank Angie (Ohmypaper) for letting me know about this post... thanks again ladies.. hugs...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 04:58 AM   #36  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks so much, Kia, for mentioning my aqua stars card! (and to Brenda for the notification). It always makes the day more special when someone gives a shout out!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 05:10 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much Priscilla for mentioning my HYCCT card, and to Angie for the notification!!
I hope everyone enjoys the extra hour!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 05:22 AM   #38  

What a wonderful start to my week, thanks to Stacy and Angie! Really appreciate you listing some of my cards for HYCCT in your faves, ladies!

Stacy, thanks for the heads up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 05:37 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

What a fun month to do the HYCCT challenges. I am thankful for all the hosts for their wonderful creative challenges. I have found some beautiful cards this week in the gallery. Here are some cards that caught my attention:

Sketch Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Hydrangea by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1427 - Many Thanks in Fall by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1426 Cheering For A Miracle by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT326 Pumpkin Time by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT326 Look mum...no hands by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFP Blog Hop - Owls1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD A Child is Born by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC512, HYCCT1429, Eagle Has Landed_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1444 By The Sea by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Treasured by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbow Bokeh by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1429 ~Grateful~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 Joy by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1429 Fabulous You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503, One of those days by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503 HOPE by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Mix by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD234, MIX92 Jade Birds by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia in Pink MIX92 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers for sending out notices to all these wonderful crafters. It is always a treasure to get notified that their hard work was added to the favorites list.

Happy crafting everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2014, 05:48 AM   #40  

Thank you so much to Susie (australia), Sue28, Peggy, and Priscilla for favoring both my cards this week and to Lisa for favoring my Home Made Walnut ink. You have made my day!

Thank you too to Stacy for the heads up!
Reply With Quote Likes