View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:48 AM   #14
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all! It was a sad week for me as I had to put my Missy Cat to sleep due to some severe medical problems. She was only 8 (she was a rescue cat) and came to us when she was about 3. She was the sweetest little soul and every night she would come to me so I could rub her tummy and she would purr me off to dreamland. I will miss her terribly and consoled only by the fact she is no longer in pain.

Here are my cards for this week!

Birthday Card by skippersmate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bounty of Blessings Pumpkin by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS403 Santa by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Happy Crochet Birthday by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Anniversary Secret Garden by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Christmas Kitty by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1410 Flutter by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes for Queen Lois by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Resist by taclary - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 One Step by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Bird Chat by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Pinterest Casae by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Comforting Tea by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC505 Spirelli Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS296 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

House Mouse Christmas Step Card by deeth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Grateful For You (And for Distress Inks) by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS Pider!! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421 - Just for You by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423, Tissue for a Cause by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away - TomCat by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away - Auntie Paula by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 - Misty Green Midnight Tree by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427Thank You by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC502 Winter Evening by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC502 Scenic Season by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT In the Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silhouette Tags by Goodly Creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD233 F4A244 Rudolph by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1429 Field of Dreams by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Mindy Thank You x 2 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1403 Just Because by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405 Purple and Pink Tulips by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Autumn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430 WT503 Soar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Take Flight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snoopydance ~ Quick House Mouse Birthday Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1431A Cup of Hope by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, WT503 Beautiful Butterfly by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, Hope SOARS with Courage by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1430, Hope SOARS with Courage by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Mix by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lattice Celebration by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1427 Thankful harvest by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Gentle Thought by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A245 Spooky Hallowe'en Easel by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX92 - Proverbs 17:17 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Home made walnut ink by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 - Gelli print tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX92 Delicate Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC465 ~ Golden Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC465 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A IC465 Butterflies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special note: You must read the details on her blog to read the amazing details of how this was created!

"Do Not Disturb"!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet hugs and many thanks to our dedicated team of notifiers. We are blessed that you take so much of your personal time to bring joy to those of us in this thread.

Have a blessed and joyful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!