View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:21 AM   #12
sue28
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 2/11/14

Hello there! I just wanted to say, firstly, what an inspiring place SCS is and to see the time and effort most of you put into the HYCCT Challenges is truly admirable!! I managed to do some of the challenges, those of you who manage every challenge - all I can say is, WOW!!

Of the gorgeous cards I have seen this week, here are those I favoured -

Sketch Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Fall by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Spirelli Ornament with Pearls by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers salome000
TLC505 Spirelli Greetings by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Sail Away - Auntie Paula by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Broom
CC502 Winter Evening by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
HYCCT1431B MIX92 Tickled Pink by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC502 Have a Merry by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
QFTD234, MIX92 Jade Birds by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
CC502, HYCCT1422, Tranquility, serenity, calm by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
CC502 Scenic Season by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
QFTD234 Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Comfort for Sheri... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
HYCCT1431B, Sweet Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
MIX92 Weirdo Arty Girl in Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
MIX92 - Proverbs 17:17 by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers PaperPunchScissors
CCC14 Home made walnut ink by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
CCC14 - Gelli print tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
HYCCT Friends Forever by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
HYCCT Cheers! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin

I apologise my list is longer than I thought! A huge thank you to the hard working notifiers in advance! Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!