Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-25-2014, 06:28 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites of the week ending October 26, 2014

Hello fellow stampers. Linda here starting the favorites thread. Each week we spread some joy to our favorite cards we found. Our notification team that will be notifying this weekend: Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Robin (stamperrobin), Angie (ohmypaper!) and me (Holstein)

Everyone is WELCOME to join in on the fun.

Here are some of mine.

Baby Elephant by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS402, " Be Merry " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS402 Cutting Greens by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sandy Allnock CASE by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC501- HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW?? by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1421, CC501 Midnight Clear Collage by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1421 hope by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCt1422 A Rose for a Rose by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1421, Ink on the run!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Sunflowers - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1423 - Blue by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC511 God Is Good All The Time! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It came upon a Midnight Clear by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Home Halloween by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1423, WT502 Garden Script by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JOY by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT502 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy elegance by Jiliebean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vellum and Metals by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1421 Pink Maple by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Beautiful by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TI Fab Fri Leaves FUN by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1424 - Be Brave. Be Strong. by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A244 Pink Poinsettias by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Candles by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Cat by Quixotic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC464 Tree of Sympathy by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monochromatic Bokeh Faith by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I have to share some humor with you...Next week at this time we should be moved into our new house. First I had to move my crafting things from an enclosed trailer to the house. I asked my twelve year old grandson to help me, because I knew he wouldn't complain unlike some of my other family members. It took us six hours, and when we were finished all he said was,"Grandma you are going to have to live to be 150 years old to use up all this paper!". I know a few more of you stampers who can relate . Have a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 06:31 PM   #2  

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to projects that made us say "ahhh!" Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, October 19 - October 26th (and any HYCCT or DD cards posted earlier)

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? PLEASE DO NOT USE THE QUOTE BUTTON.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites. We can't wait to see what caught your eye this week!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #3  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thanks Linda for starting us out tonight!!!!

My list is long and yet, I know I have left a lot of stunning beauties out. I viewed as many masterpieces as time allowed this week. I know I didn't get to nearly as many as I would have liked. That's why this thread is so much fun, anyone at SCS can join in and share their favorites, and we all get to see what we missed!

Crafty Like Julia by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295 Ornaments by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420 Smooshed Snow by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 - Show me the Love by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295, Quick Note by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Rejoice! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arms Full of Love by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bubbly Bird by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolour Flowers by Swanlady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295 For a Friend by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Tweets by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Winter Wishes by Hearth_Cricket - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 I love you sew... (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

you warm my heart by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421 Night Splendour by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413, Thinking of you by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Poinsettias by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 - Atchoo! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 - Be Brave. Be Strong. by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Resisted Leaves by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with The Big Kids Now! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT All Things Beautiful! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1425 - bokeh thank you by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bokety Boo~KJ by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 pink winter by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420 Clean House by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Winter Lift by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #4  

My apologies to Vicki(vdm) for not including her with the notification team. This is what happens when you are tired and don't check your typing twice. Sorry Vicki:(.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much, Linda, for the mention -- always an honor, but especially when trying something new and a little uncertain about the quality. You made my night! Thanks, too, to Vicki for the notification. Be back tomorrow with my list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 07:45 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TY Brenda for letting me know about the fav. , and Linda for favoriting mine and mentioning it...made my day. :0)
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 07:45 PM   #7  

Linda. you are so sweet...really appreciate the mention of my Vellum and Metals card Vicki...I appreciate that you took the time to notify me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 07:54 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my card - INK ON THE RUN! You rally brightened up my day!!! I had been having a very hectic week, and you certainly changed it for the better!!

Thanks to Brenda for the notification and all you and the other notifiers do. I hope to get back later to pay it forward!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Great story, Linda!!! Too True! In just a few years I have acquired way too much paper! I love it so.

I am happy you had a helper that didn't complain!

Enjoy your new house!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Linda, thanks for getting us started...
Here are some I found earlier in the week... ~enjoy!

HYCCT1413 Gelato Notes by Cammystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 Grateful Flowers by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405, FS402 - Tea For Two by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421 - birthday ink by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 Tipped Toy by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Festive Pines by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 SWAK by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

you warm my heart by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413, Thinking of you by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a little note..... by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Forever by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 Faux Art by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 - Soft and Cozy Snowman by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 dream by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401B - Sentiments Matter by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 Shopping Anyone? by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420, Smashed - Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #11  
Hardware Hotshot

How exciting to have a new space to work in and how wonderful that you had such a sweet helper. Woohoo for you!

Here are my favorites for this week:

Layered Autumn Trees by frenziedstamper

Nick's wedding by CAR372

Pink kitten wreath by SophieLaFontaine

F4A244 Glitzy Pink Joy by catluvr2

TI Fab Fri Leaves FUN by lisa lara

A Walk in the Light by jaydekay

Birches at Dawn by kate4450

Wishing for Christmas by Michele G

Holiday Home Card in a Box by Chris Slogar

Country Christmas by Alshandra

Snowflakes sparkle by cgarskejones

Heart Song by taclary

FS402 Note for you by Twinshappy

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 10:57 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 26/10/14

Loved your funny story, Linda and yes, it is something we can all relate to!! Good luck with the move. My favourites for the week -

HYCCT1405, FS402 - Tea For Two by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
CAS295, Quick Note by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
CAS295 Merry Snowflakes by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers suen
Smooshed Petals by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stampin'nana
Monochromatic Bokeh Faith by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stampin'nana
HYCCT Snowy Outside by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
HYCCT Beautiful by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
HYCCT1421, CC501 Midnight Clear Collage by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Scrappigramma2
HYCCT1421 janeenk wilderness by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers janeenk
FC:Lv by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:Case by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
HYCCt1422 A Rose for a Rose by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
HYCCT1421 Girls, Girls, Girls by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
HYCCT1422 SC511 Love Mice_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clownmom
WT502 HYCCT1423 Golden Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
HYCCT1425 IC464 Holly Joy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
HYCCT1425 The Journey by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
HYCCT1419 Spread (Your Wings) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
HYCCT1420, CAS295 Flower Love by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
SC511 - High Tea by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers helekins
HYCCT1422, SC511 On The Wings of a Dove by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 11:23 PM   #13  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you so much for mentioning my Halloween Cat card, Linda!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2014, 11:34 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

How quickly time is passing! It will be Christmas before we know it. I thought it was fall and then it was 85 degrees again today and more days in the high 80's this week. I know, I KNOW there are those of you who already have WINTER and would trade me for some of this heat! So I will stop whining before you throw something at me!

Instead I will just send hugs and many thanks to our AWESOME notifying team...YOU are all the BEST!

Here are my favorites for this week:

FS402 Grateful for Julia by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Gelato Notes by Cammystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boy or Girl? by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405, FS402 - Tea For Two by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly x 4 by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Blues by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Festive Pines by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Baby Card by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Lv by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it snow by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421 hope by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Case by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star Ornaments by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1420, CAS295 Flower Love by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Winter Lift by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC501 HYCCT1420 Vibrant Red by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC511 ~ Happy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Poinsettias by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 Whoooo Love by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT EACH DAY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401B - Sentiments Matter by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Susan by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 - Winter Resist by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 Cozy Snowman by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Deepti by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Candles by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1425 IC464 Holly Joy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1424 Snowflake Resist by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT All Things Beautiful! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grateful for You by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCt1422 A Rose for a Rose by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421 Girls, Girls, Girls by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy, JOYFUL week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend, with happy mail from Angie and Vicki. Everything you do is so greatly appreciated.

Linda (Holstein) and Stacy (JBgreendawn) you have me happy dancing for adding one of my cards to your great lists. Sue (Sue2 and Peggy (jasonw1) you both added the same two cards, it means so much coming from you both.

I saw so many incredible cards in the past week, especially all the wonderful HYCCT cards. I did think of the notifers this week and kept my list under control.

Cute Christmas Fairy by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Spotted A Sweet Bunny by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1425, QFTD233 - Miracles Happen by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feeling under the weather? Use Tissue by scrapbooknut1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1405 Sisters Forever by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC501 HYCCT1420 Vibrant Red by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295, Quick Note by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 Washi Tape Trees by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a lovely week ladies. It is the last week of HYCCT. I think we will need a long rest .....

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 01:50 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks SnoopyDance for mentioning my Country Christmas card and thanks Linda (Holstein) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

WOW! Thank you Angie!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 03:02 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Dear Peggy & Susie, you have ended my weekend on a high, thank you both so much for favouriting my card, "Vibrant Red" - I did enjoy that technique!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 03:02 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile

CC501, HYCCT1418- Ho Ho Ho by pegmac71

you warm my heart by dougnat

It came upon a Midnight Clear by glowbug

Vellum and Metals by Shadow's Mom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 03:56 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Linda, for starting this week�s thread! Love your story about all the paper you�ve collected � I can identify. Wonderful that you have a strong Grandson so willingly to help! So many beautiful cards �. So little time. Here are some of my favorites this week:

Bird and Butterfly by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1419 - Doily & Tulle by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Japenese Maples with Paste by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295 HYCCT1420 TLC504 Leaves by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295 - Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Thoughts TLC504, CAS295 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS295 Merry Snowflakes by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC501, HYCCT1418- Ho Ho Ho by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC501 ~bear party~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC501 - IBS by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sugared Pine, Poinsettia and Holly by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1421, CC501 Midnight Clear Collage by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 - Love Without Words by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layered Autumn Trees by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snoopydance ~ SC511 Bells & Boughs Christmas Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1422 one and only by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 Faux Art by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT502 Cup of Kindness by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 dream by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Autumn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A244 Christmas Penguins by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A244 Pink Poinsettias by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tickled Pink Resist by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy by klcards01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Us Girls-Photo challenge! by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mom's 83rd birthday card by Karla Rapalje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Hanukkah by stampinCPA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 03:56 AM   #21  
Glitter Queen

Thank you, Snoopy! What a pleasant surprise!! I am honored!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 04:14 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Cool Out of the mouths of babes

Linda, you will be in the record books for the oldest living stamper... Awesome start, and thanks for choosing my feathery card as a favorite.

Thanks, also, to Stacy for choosing the dream card and to Angie for choosing pink winter and notifying.

Here's my list from last week:

HYCCT1420 TLC504 CAS295 Smashed Bloom_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1419 Beautiful by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT, CAS Acrylic Smash by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart Song Carousel by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scored Smooshed And Spattered by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twilight Trees by andipowell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 Sprinkle in the bath by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girly Rose Birthday by jray - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO108 Warmest Wishes Box in A Bag by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Washi Stripes for HSS197 sketch challenge by gidgetmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Presents by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinterest Anchor by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Faux Stained Glass Wreath Christmas card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Warm My Heart by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wondrous Wreath in Gold by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A244 Midnight Clear by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm glow by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1424 - Winter Resist by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX91 Ghostly Dancer by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas poinsettia by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paper Pieced Winter Home by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A244 Tickled Pink by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC464, Sending Cheer by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 04:34 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Angie (ohmypaper) I SOOO appreciate the notice you gave my Night Splendour card! It really makes my day.
Peggy, my Snowflake Resist card was fun to make, I am really pleased you liked it so much!

...so great of Pricilla (Catluvr) to let me know as well. There are so may great cards in the galleries this month for HYCCT. It's wonderful seeing them!

Last edited by Dockside; 10-26-2014 at 04:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 04:47 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thanks so much Peggy, for adding my 'Star Ornaments' card to a favourites list and thanks Brenda for notifying me. I had a really busy week, didn't look through the galleries very much, so I only have one card added to my favourites. HYCCT1421 Girls, Girls, Girls by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 04:58 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Ladies! I am overwhelmed this morning! So wonderful that you have my Sisters card in your favourites Susie (Australia)! Thank you very much! What can I say Pricilla (Catluvr2 except a thousand thanks to you too! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 05:17 AM   #26  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Angie, for the mention of my card here and for letting me know...so very appreciated.
have a great wk.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 05:20 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much Angie for the mention and Brenda for letting me know!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 05:26 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the shout out Priscilla!! Made my day~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 05:27 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks so much, Angie for mentioning not just one, but two of my cards So very sweet and kind. I was able to view a bit and tuck a few into faves this past week, starting with one of yours

HYCCT1425, QFTD233 - Miracles Happen by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Jolly Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS403 Peaceful Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:00 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

A BIG thank you, Sue28 and Peggy, for each mentioning two of my cards among your favorites. I'm away from home...thank goodness for an IPad...to receive your kind listings. Thank you, Priscilla, for letting me know and give a lovely start to this day. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:01 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Priscilla, for listing one of my cards as a favorite of yours...and for notifying me too! It is all appreciated. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:07 AM   #32  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you Stacy & Peggy for mentioning my card! Thank you Linda for kindly letting me know! A great start to my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:26 AM   #33  

I appreciate your appreciation, Polly

Thanks again for the heads up, Vicki!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #34  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Linda what a sweet grandson you have insure I'd have to live to 300ha ha
Thank you for honoring me and my sweet baby carditis made my day
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Priscilla,

Thank you for favoring one of my cards. It means a lot to me and made my Sunday! Thank you Vicki for letting me know! Thanks again Ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 07:26 AM   #36  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) for including my Blue Sunflowers card with your favorite this week! So sweet of you!

Thank you Vicki for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 07:38 AM   #37  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla, thank you for mentioning my Sugared Pine, Poinsettia and Holly card this week. I sure appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Oh my goodness I feel so blessed to have 3 cards here this week. Thank you to Peggy (jasonw1) and Sue ( sue28 ) for selecting my card HYCCT1420, CAS295 Flower Love. Thank you to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for selecting HYCCT1423 Shopping Anyone?. Thank you to Peggy (jasonw1) for also selecting HYCCT1422 Whoooo Love. Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for sending me all these notifications. You wonderful ladies have made my Sunday.

One of the great things of the favorites of the week is letting other super crafters know how beautiful their cards are in this gallery. There are some really talented crafters and I found some great cards this week in the gallery. Here are some that caught my eye this week.

HYCCT1419 - Doily & Tulle by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS295 Poppies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
18 Reasons by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twilight Trees by andipowell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS402 Holly Tag by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower by Leenda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
French Country Sunflowers by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girly Rose Birthday by jray - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get Inked by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunshine & Fllowers by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1424 Forest Flowers by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT498 - Inspired Sakura Branches by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1421 Night Splendour by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1423 - Blue by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1422 one and only by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inked Birthday by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vellum and Metals by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you Susan by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Streaked Sky - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1425 Bokeh Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Layered Autumn Trees by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all the wonderful crafters for sharing your beautiful cards and crafts. Happy crafting!

Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2014, 08:56 AM   #39  
Glitter Queen

Send a message via Skype™ to Swanlady

Thanks Linda for picking my card. It was my first card posted for a SCS challenge. I am still finding my way around website.
Reply With Quote Likes