Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-18-2014, 06:49 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart Favorites of the week ending October 19, 2014 Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampe

Hello everyone! It's been a busy week at Splitcoaststampers. The Color Combinations Challenge celebrated their 500th challenge! On the 15th our two new Dirty Girls were revealed. HUGE congrats to Grace Nywening Scrappigramma2 and Carmen Garcia-salome000. they have graced our favorites lists numerous times! HYCCT is still going strong with over 1500 cards created so far! I imagine our lists will be long this week!

I can't possibly list all my favorites from the DD gallery or we would be here all week. If you haven't done so yet you owe it to yourself to check out the aritstry of our DD for yourself right here: Fan Club/Dirty Dozen Gallery � Hopelessly Devoted

The ladies that will be notifying this weekend: Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Robin (stamperrobin) and Me (ohmypaper!).

From our two new DD gals:
**Carmen's Fave** by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1014 Sunset in Autumn by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Awesome shape card:
HYCCT1412 ~ Warm and Cozy by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab color/coloring:
HYCCT1413 Bush birds by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC503 Giant eraser flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jay_bee[/COLOR]FOSTV143 - Autumn Colours by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD232 Creativity by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Sandee's Favorite-CT1014 Sweetness** by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Die Cut Cards to Die For:
CAS294 Christmas Poinsettia Wishes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1418 - iphone thanks by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Fun by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Christmas:

CC500, HYCCT1414, Christmas_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 Frosty Frolic by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspirational:
HYCCT1414 Step up to Victory by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Made me say, "OH MY!"
HYCCT1414 - Optional Potato by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1417 Bound Together by Edna15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous Friends:
***Jenn's Favorite***CT1014 Best Friend By Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 Friendship by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1014 - Friends by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Budding Young Artist:
I thought of you by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Piercings:
CAS294 Pink in my Pocket by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stupendous Stampless:
HYCCT1416, WT501 Pocket daisies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Late Fall by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 Sly Fox by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terrific Technique
WT501 Dream Girl by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinkalicious!
HYCCT1412 You Are Loved by luvtostampstampstamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Icey Mice by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blissful Blue:
HYCCT1402 Perk Up by chercher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1014 - Devoted Goalie by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bodacious Binding:
Tie up your Skates by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply Gorgeous Step Cards:

HYCCT Happy Days by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 Kitty Steps by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 Rose Steps by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terrific Tilted Layer:
CT1014 - Together Forever by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Time Upload:
Boo to You by aggelerm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Works on it by mono-carranza - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by Sklauck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're Ripe For Me by cutiepiechan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Give Thanks For All Things by HappyStamper508 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 07:04 PM   #2  

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to projects that made us say "ahhh!" Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, October 12th - October 18th (and any HYCCT or DD cards posted earlier)

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? PLEASE DO NOT USE THE QUOTE BUTTON.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites. We can't wait to see what caught your eye this week!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #4  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are my favorites.

allee's allee's QFTD232 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathy Mc Vintage Masculine Birthday Card by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT501 Washed Denim Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles HYCCT1408 Happy home by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC500 HYCCT1414 Stairstep Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1417, Gifted leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Thank you Jo by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jentimko ** Jennifer's Favorite ** CT1014 - Devoted to Fall by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Sparkly Poinsettia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SC510 Embroidered Inlay by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NikiE Best Witches to You by NikiE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma HYCCT1416 No Stamps! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie CAS294 ~ It's Raining! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie F4A243 ~ Urgh! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD Three Wise Men by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin HYCCT Happy Days by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin HYCCT Beautiful by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia HYCCT1422 - we belong together by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia HYCCT1412 I'm lucky by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Angie for starting the thread tonight. There were so many wonderful cards uploaded this week. Congrats to Grace and Carmen for becoming the new dirty girls. Thanks to Angie for the mention of my card. Makes my Saturday night.
My favorites for this week:
CAS294, Mascline by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 Christmas Ladder by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS401 Christmas Wishes SUO by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1412 ~ Warm and Cozy by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1413 Strength in the background! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink for october by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Colors by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you Kylie by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Thanksgiving with Prudence by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415 Friendship by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 Home by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bendi Frame Snowy Christmas House by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC510 Ornamental Pine by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415 Need A Lift? by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 A Pocketful of Love by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415, SC510 Warm Parisan Summer by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bright & Beautiful Shooting Star by JosannaP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Card for my friend, Brenda by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1413 - A Rare Heart by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT501 Denim Christmas by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416, Winter_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 Bound Together by Edna15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 Stampless Coneflowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 No Stamps! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC510 stitching close-up by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 Without Words by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HI! by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pocket of Hearts WT501 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 not too crabby by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Late Fall by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD232 MEMORIES by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Denim Chickadee Christmas WT501 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boo! by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 - You Rock by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 - Taped Thanks by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Binding Inspiration (tags pulled out a little) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Late Summer Planting by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bloom Girls 'Think Pink' by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1418 kindred spirits by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To The Stars with TTS27 by Alcojo94 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lilies of the valley in blue by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463 Rejoice! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sledding Toby by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463 Vintage Masculine Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 - Friends by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So many beautiful cards this week...this one is my favorite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 09:10 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Angie (ohmypapers!) for listing three of my cards in your terrific categories - what a great idea!! Big thank you to Linda (Holstein) and Nancy (stiz2003) for listing two of my card. I am truly honoured ladies.

DH and I are away for a few days, the internet is not great so I might have to post my favs in parts. I shall send this thank you note first and then see what happens. Hope every one is having a great weekend.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Okie dokie this has crashed 3 times. If it doesn't work this time I will wait until tomorrow. I really don't know why I am typing this message, cos' if it crashes again, you won't see it. LOL.

**Carmen's Fave** by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here's to fashion, here's to Mom! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1418 - Sending my Best Fishes! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC503 Giant eraser flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC500 - Springtime in Seattle! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415 - The Soft Touch of Fall by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1413 Singing bird canvas to card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chicks Stick Together by StephStamps1982 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 Simple Girl By Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 Fairy Sweet Friend by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I won't push my luck. I will post this first and come back and do part 2. Xx

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

....continued.....
CT1014 - Foil Tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chicks Rule by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416, Winter_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look who is this is...yay!!! HYCCT1413, sharing hearts by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A HAPPY HARVEST by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A243 Autumn Harvest by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417, Gifted leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Real Men Wear Pink by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Feather Scene by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Binding Inspiration(With one side of cards showing) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1409 Hokey Pokey Penguins by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A sprite with a song by scrapbooknut1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A243, Trick or Treat Spirelli Spinner by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

So many beautiful cards! I wasn't online as much as I'd have liked this week but I did manage to find a few favorites along the way.

Peace in the Village IC463 by kiagc

CCMC Holiday Collection Blog Hop Week 1 by pdncurrier

QFTD232 Just a Note for Francie by catluvr2

Just Us Girls #263 by cheryl l rowley

Every Love Story by Mary Fran NWC

Happy Birthday (purple) by Glitter Me Silly

Step it up for Fall by scrapbooknut1

Santa's Run by Lmaco

Fall Watercolor by nwt2772

Thanks so much to all of you for the inspiration and thanks also to the amazing ladies who run this thread!

Hugs,
Snoopy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

Well...some of these are from last week as I did not get to post due to hubby's gall bladder operation! SO my favorites are a mix of this week and last...

Big hugs and thank you's to our notification team... you ladies ALL ROCK! Thank you for your dedication, time and energy directed to this thread. We all love you!

CT1014 - O Winter Trees by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS293 ~ Here for You by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***CT1014 - Candle Bright*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Ornament by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS400 Dasher Sparkle by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS401 Christmas Wishes SUO by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Bush birds by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Pumpkin pie by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 sweet on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC500 HYCCT1414 Stairstep Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 - Heart Song by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 Quilt Full Of Love by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Planting A Tree by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Singing bird canvas to card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'll Have A Blue Christmas! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Witches! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 - Lacy by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT501 Washed Denim Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC510 Embroidered Inlay by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT501 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:RAK by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A HAPPY HARVEST by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401B Good morning sunshine by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Julia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416, Smiling Bird by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In His Time by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A243, Trick or Treat Spirelli Spinner by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC463 ~ Embossed Joy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD232 Just a Note for Francie by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401C Pink poney by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCNS Challenge 55 - Fall Picnic by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderfully creative and joy-filled week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

What a wonderful send off to bed...being in the favorites thread! Thanks so much to the talented Nancy (stiz2003) for the great joy of being placed in your wonderful list of beauties. Thank you so much Angie for delivering the news! I send warm hugs to both of you!

Smiling!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 10:47 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorites for Oct. 19

Hi ladies, I'm thinking that I'd better do my favorites while I have the chance...Might have to do it again after I see all the beauties in the thread!
CCC14 Joy to the World by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 Peace on Earth by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Tricks Only Treats by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 hope by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417 Bound With Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1417, Gifted leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Denim Chickadee Christmas WT501 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 Victorian Love You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC500 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bendi Frame Snowy Christmas House by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416 Home by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1414 Peeps by Peeps by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC462 Reflection by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1413 - Rainbow Heart Song by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1412 Quilt Full Of Love by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you Jo by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1412 Fuzzies by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 Sunset in Autumn by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 Butterfly Meadow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 Jacob's Ladder (panels) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 You're Still The One! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014, DDSKETCH102014, Daisy Chain by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1014 - O Winter Trees by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1414 Rose Steps by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
That is it for now but I'm sure I'll be back because in the back of my mind (what's left of it) I have this feeling that I for got something!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2014, 11:27 PM   #14  
Stampin' Fool

Tessaduck thank you for putting my Autumn card in the end of the favorites of the week.
Your kind to do this, thanks.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 02:06 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

I'm up early can't sleep in so...I'll add my list of favs

HYCCT1412 Warm Fuzzies by MommaPatti

CAS294 HYCCT1413 TLC503 Wreath by hobbydujour

CAS for TEA by jojot

HYCCT1414 - Optional Potato by bfinlay

HYCCT Happy Days by Stamperrobin

HYCCT1415 Friendship by susie australia

Mr. Snowman SC510 by kiagc

HYCCT1416, Winter_vg by Vicky Gould

F4A243 Autumn Harvest by gabalot
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 02:15 AM   #16  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Bendi Frame Snowy Christmas House card this week. I really appreciate it.

Angie, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 02:36 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

Linda...thanks so much for the mention And Stacy for the notice. I'm grinning!
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 03:04 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

And here's one that went into my faves this week...

gunilla.holmqvist
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.

Last edited by fionna51; 10-19-2014 at 02:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 04:46 AM   #19  
Cardstock Collector

Default wow thank you!

Thank you so much! I'm so excited
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 05:29 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Many thanks

Thank you to Linda (Holstein) for the mention of my card Pocket of Hearts in your list of favs for this week - truly so pleased, and thanks to Angie (ohmypaper) for letting me know, you are a sweetheart. I once again saw many beautiful cards in the gallery through the week, and following is a list of some of those.

Grateful for you... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS294 ~ It's Raining! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1413 Just a Note by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC500 CAS294 Sparkle! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC500 God's Timing by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415 Need A Lift? by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC510 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sketchy Thanks by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1416, WT501 Pocket daisies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Harvest Time by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463 ~ Embossed Joy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463, HYCCT1418, Scrollwork Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463 Be Happy by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463 Inspired Snowflake by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1418 Coffee and Friends by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A winter wish by Geri Glynn new to me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Unfortunately no time to play today, but hopefully tomorrow ,,,have a great week everyone,

Kia

Last edited by kiagc; 10-19-2014 at 05:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 06:04 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 178 Likes on 148 Posts

Thanks Robin for nominating my card this week. What a sweet thing to do. Thanks Priscilla for letting me know. I'll post my favs later after a cup of coffee.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 06:08 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Linda, thank you so much for the shout out here for my Boo! card! What a fun and encouraging way to start the week!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 06:36 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

What a wonderful way to begin a day! Thank you so much Nancy (stiz2003), Linda (Holstein) and Peggy (jasonw1) for including my embroidery card in your list of favourites this week. It was a wonderful surprise and a great way to start my day. Thank you Robin for the notifications. You and the crew deserve a medal for all the work you do.

Here is my list and I apologize that it is not as long as it should be. I am sure there are loads of wonderful cards out there that I missed. Sorry...

Beware of flying bats by scrapinne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 His Refuge by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Falling Leaf SC510, HYCCT1412 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gilded autumn by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404, QFTD232, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderfully creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:22 AM   #24  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

A BIG, Big thanks to Nancy, Susie, Robin , Kia and Sue for the mentions of my cards. You always know how to make a gal to the happy dance. Really appreciate it. Thanks Stacy for all your time Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:37 AM   #25  
Compulsive Stamper

Heart Thank You!

Thank you to Linda (Holstein) for liking my card and mentioning it in Favorites of the Week. I always consider it an honor to be pointed out. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

JosannaP
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:38 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

A big thanks going out to Linda/Holstein and Diane/Fionna for choosing one of my cards to go into your favorites. It's such a lift! I love seeing so many of our HYCCT designs in everyone's lists today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:46 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Almost forgot to thank Angie- so glad you liked my step card from this week. Thanks a million!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, Angie, for getting us started this week! The cards this week are so amazing � what a lot of eye candy! Here are some of my favorites:

FS401 Feathers not Leaves_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS294 ~ It's Raining! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC503 Eraser Distress by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbread Trio by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Just a Note by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Tree by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404, QFTD232, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbread House HYCCT1407 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 sweet on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Music and Nature... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS294 -- Fly Away by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weeee CC500 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 High-Steppin' Nutcracker_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 - Optional Potato by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Three Wise Men by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 - Dream by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 Merry Christmas! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Poinsettia CC500, HYCCT1413 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 No Stamps! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 07:53 AM   #29  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Just popping in very quickly with thanks to Priscilla for the notifications. Thank you so muh to Robin and Linda for warm fuzzies .

HYCCT1415, Framed Snowman by Benzi

TLC503 Giant eraser flowers by f.schles

By the Tide meets Faux Tile by happinessisstampin

CCMC Holiday Collection Blog Hop Week 1 by pdncurrier

Galaxy Greetings... by shoogendoorn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:02 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Robin, thank you for mentioning my Bendi Frame Snowy Christmas House this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:06 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you bunches Snoopy (SnoopyDance) so much for mentioning my card Peace in the Village in your favs list for this week - I am thrilled - and thanks again to Angie for letting me know - your work in this thread is greatly appreciated.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #32  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Big thanks to Kia, for the mention of my snowflake card....you made my day brighter. Thanks so much to Angie for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #33  

Oh, Thank you, Thank you for favoring my cards this week. You have added the "cherry on top" to fun weekend.

Thank you so much, Brenda (tessaduck) for favoring two of my cards!

Thank you Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (Susie Australia), Peggy (jasonw1), and Priscilla (catluvr2) for favoring my cards.

Group hug!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #34  

Thank you Robin for giving me all the fun news!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

OMGoodness Polly (peeps321) thank you so much for mentioning Mr. Snowman in your favs list for this week - I am delighted, this little guy has much meaning for me just because of who I made him for - thank you bunches .... and thanks again Angie (ohmypaper). Hugs

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, Nancy, Peggy and Polly, for each favoring a card of mine. I appreciate you all. Thank you, Stacy, for giving your time on a Sunday to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 08:31 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

I am doing the happy dance - thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for the mention of 2 of my cards, Weee and Gingerbread Trio in your list of favs this week - truly an honor - and thanks again to Angie (ohmypaper) for a wonderful job of advising, hugs to all

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #38  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Priscilla, not only for putting two of my cards (Feathers not Leaves and High-Steppin' Nutcracker) in your favorites, but also for letting me know about it. And, as luck would have it, I have one of your cards -- WT501 Washed Denim Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - in my favorites this week!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #39  

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Angie, thank you for adding my Sly Fox card to your list of amazing cards. Brenda, thank you for letting me know! Signboard Thank You

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Nin
Prayers for Peace On Earth Within Our Time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile Doing the Happy Dance

A BIG thanks to Angie and Kia for honoring my cards and Linda and Robin for faving two cards....wow I'm overwhelmed! I really appreciate it. Thanks also to Robin for the notifications. You guys are super busy this month with HYCCT but as always you do a GREAT job.
Reply With Quote Likes