View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:20 AM   #13
dragonaura
Glitter Queen

These look like fantastic new pens and I hope to one day get my hands on them (if they ever come to New Zealand). I love the colour graduation effect that you can get with these, perfect for getting lights and darks easily. I can see myself living these.
I will be keeping the copics that I already own because I can't myself achieving perfectly flat large areas of light colours (for continuous colour backgrounds). But I don't do those often.
Since the company has posted in here I would like to post a few suggestions. I know the company is new so more colours are probably in the works, but I would love to see some more skin tones (light, olive, brown), earth tones, and wood tones. If these colours come out I can see myself using these in my portraits and my architectural illustrations.
An important thing is for the refills to be attainable. I don't know how they are being sold (if they are ink bottles like the copic system or if they are barrels that screw in like letraset). What I mean by attainable is they should be cheaper then buying a new pen/hold many refills worth in one bottle, and the refills should be sold alongside the pens in shops. There are many pen brands in New Zealand that are refillable but the refills aren't in shops or are more expensive then buying a new pen. Refillability is to prevent running out streaks and enviromental. If refills aren't attainable then it defeats the purpose of having refillability.