View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 11:06 PM   #29
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
e.
If you go to some of the fancy boutiques, you will see that they charge a bundle for anything that is "handmade."
I am the girl over here that is always frugal this, frugal that. Confession time- I shop at high end boutiques. This is why. I am a frugalista. I am proud of it. My #1 frugal rule is quantity over quality. Shopping at higher end boutiques I feel that I am purchasing a hand made item of top quality. For the most part clientele of boutiques feel the same that I do. Handmade is art. Handmade lasts a lifetime. Handmade is a status piece.

Look through any high end fashion or design magazine and most of the articles are profiling artists, crafters & designers who garner top dollar for their creations.

I read a lot of magazines. I read about thirty a month. I see a lot of beautiful handmade stationery and note cards in my magazines. You go to Pinterest and what do you see a lot of? Handmade stationery, wedding invitations, etc...

If any here is feeling like their note cards would not be well received. Then make them for a different recipient. Trust me, lovely handmade cards are class.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!