View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
tygerpaws11
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default WT500 - Happy Anniversary! (10/9/14)

This Saturday is my 6th wedding anniversary, and I'm bringing you along for the ride! I want you to celebrate your SCS anniversary by CASE'ing yourself.
Pick a project from your very first upload date and do it again! As with marriage, every year is better than the first, so feel free to improve upon your project.

UPDATE: Some of you weren't understanding what my poor tired brain was trying to say. I want you to pick a project from way back in the very first days of SCS to use as your inspiration for today's project. Try to pick one from the first day you uploaded to SCS, but if something from a day or two or a month later speaks to you, go with that!

Be sure to include WT500 (yes, 500!!!) in the keyword of your upload, so we can all see your fabulous anniversary gift to your self.

Check out everyone's gifts in our Anniversary Gallery.

Sabrina and I have a couple of projects to get the creative juices flowing.
Don't forget that Hope You Can Cling To is going on, so if you're looking for a place to send your anniversary gift, I'm sure they'd love it!
Happy Anniversary, all!
Attached Thumbnails
3x3notecardprinted1.jpg   3x3notecardprinted2.jpg   hycct1405c22_by_cook22.png  

Last edited by tygerpaws11; 10-09-2014 at 03:34 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!