Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 10/05/2014

Hello, everyone! I am so pleased to be hosting the Favorites thread for the first time. Summer is officially over, here . I know many of you share my enthusiasm for the beautiful colors of fall. Every season and holiday brings its own beautiful colors and subjects to inspire creativeness. Hope everyone found plenty of time to enjoy and admire the beautiful creations in this week�s gallery.

Our dedicated team members making the notifications this week are: Angie (ohmypaper!), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm), and me.

Now, let�s get to the fun of sharing our favorites. Here are some of mine:

WT498 Autumn Home and Hearth by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Everything there is a Season by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Jennifer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC501 witching by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:TLC501 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC501 Drippy Spiders by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Snow Globe by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coastal Brrmuda Angel by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A Pretty Pansies by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghoulish Greetings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope Floats by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC461 - Sweet Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for You by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Pine and Pinecones by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC461, Three Poppies by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Ornamental Pine by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by sarahbeth46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkle IC461 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC508 - Japanese Art by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT322 Got room for one more? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage lady by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Share your favorites, for last week, and spread a little sunshine

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 10-05-2014 at 08:29 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 28 September, 2014, through 5 October, 2014.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? PLEASE DO NOT USE THE QUOTE BUTTON.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 06:17 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for getting us started tonight, Priscilla.... I really hoping that each of you are having a wonderful weekend..... Fall has actually started here in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley and we should be seeing really beautiful fall colors really soon...

The following are the beauties I found this week in my limited time in the galleries....

IC461 Wedding Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404 - Holding together in the Moment by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A thinking of you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PP215Autumnscapes by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Raise Me Up by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

with sympathy by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

always thinking of you by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I know that I have missed a lot so I am depending on all of you to show me what I have missed this week...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
BCRibbon

Wow! Right out of the chute, thanks to Vicki for choosing the hycct paper tole card, and to Priscilla for choosing the witches with contrails!

To Priscilla-- Awesome start! I'm so glad you're on the team.

Here's some of my favorites from last week:

Colorado Adventure by Karen Hightower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC501 Flaky Swirls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Discover Your Wings by TruCarMa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Punch Strips with Fall Flowers by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC AUTUMN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fair Fare by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:TLC501 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trimming the tree by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Halloween by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ruff Day by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1402 Believe by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1401A Peaceful days by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel Ornament by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inside Ode to Joy by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Son is a 12th Man Seahawk Fan!!! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX88 HYCCT1403 Pumpkin Patch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1403 Be Unique! by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fight Through HYCCT1403 by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As you can see, several of these are headed to Anderson Cancer center, in support of cancer patients and their families. Why not join in with the Hope You Can Cling To? As a survivor, I know how precious every gesture of hope and encouragement can be.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 06:50 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Priscilla, thanks so much for starting our thread for us this week! We are so glad you are part of the notifying team!

With so much activity here at SCS every week and especially the month of October I am so glad that selecting favorites isn't just up to a few of us! We love to see the variety of cards that all of you choose as favorites.

I spent much of my time in the HYCCT galleries this week. Are you playing along with us? If not, you're missing out on the chance to lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer at MD Anderson, and also win prizes from your favorite crafty companies.

So here are just a few of the gorgeous creations I saw this week:

Fair Flowers by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Making the Christmas Pudding by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Lovers by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS292 Fair Flowers by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tole for Thanks by stamp_momma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

life is beautiful... by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A Tole Balloons by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A- Bue Daisy by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homage to Paper Tole HYCCT1401A by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghoulish Greetings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1403 Be Unique! by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A thinking of you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Touch of Gold by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401C by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Happy Thoughts by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stripping Down by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheerful Hello Friend by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1402 Floating Courage by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401C janeenk happy hellos by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404 Washi Hope by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404 I Got No Glue by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 40th Anniversary by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile

So many gorgeous cards this week...here's only a few....

CC498 Feel Better Soon by scrappigramma2

Elegant Field Flowers In The Garden by Misstreez

Merry Christmas by AmyWho

HYCCT1402 Rip Out This Page by UnderstandBlue

HYCCT1401A, At the Fence by Benzi

HYCCT1401A Peaceful days by Kathleen Lammie

IC461 ~ Rose Birthday by sistersandie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:02 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I have been so busy, there hasn't been much time for creating, much less for perusing the gallery. Lucky for the notifiers, my list is could be considered short.

you might call this a little biased, as it was made for my FS week. And lucky me, I am the proud owner of this gorgeous Peggy Original!

jasonw1
For Jennifer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and

wendy2512 TLC501, " Girl, this is for you " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin TLC SNOWFLAKES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

there seems to be a color theme with all these favorites so far, you'd think I like all these colors

Holstein
CC498 Eggplant Bloom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour
CC498 Friends by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darbaby
A Sycamore Hello by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc

Have a glorious autumn week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #8  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you tessaduck and ohmycrafts for the mention this week! I am loving the HYCCT challenges!

My Gallery
Proud Dirty Dozen Alumni!
Proud DT Member for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:27 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you catluvr2 for mentioning my card in your favorites! You honestly made my day! I was amazed at all the beautiful cards posted - so I felt all the more honored! Hugs, Audrie XXOO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since it is Hope You Can Cling To time of year, my family knows I'll be on the site a whole lot more! So many beautiful cards in the gallery. Here are some of my faves!
Handle Happiness by Vervegirl
Be Unique by eggette
You light the way by ashjoy
Strip Down For A Cure by outtoimpress
You And Me by UnderstandBlue
Lighten Your Load by bfinlay
Hello Hedgehogs by peeps321
Gathering Hearts by Rebeccaof a new to me stamper
The Beauty of Sunset on the Serengeti by sillyfilly
Pumpkin Patch by hobbydujour
Sip, Sip by Margscardcrazy
Floating Leaves by Luv Flowers
Hope you'll check out the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges this month and join the card drive too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 5/10/14

I am just back from a wonderful 10 day holiday by the sea and feel very refreshed!! I did look in on SCS and hit the heart button on cards I liked but no time for commenting!! So here are those I particularly loved this week -

For Jennifer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Last Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
CAS292 Happy Thanksgiving by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers angelladcrockett
CAS292 Fair Pumpkins by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
TLC501 Flaky Swirls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
FC:TLC501 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:SC508 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
TLC SNOWFLAKES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu.... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers salome000
CC498 Mum Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
MIX88 HYCCT1403 Pumpkin Patch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC498 You're The Best by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly
CC498 Fall Leaves by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
Elegant Field Flowers In The Garden by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Misstreez
CC498 Eggplant Bloom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
CC498 Feel Better Soon by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
BRAK Autumn's Bounty from Nancy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mother's Daughter
My Snow Globe by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
SC508 Christmas Cardinal by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
HYCCT1401A- Bue Daisy by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
HYCCT Tole by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
HYCCT Blessed by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
HYCCT1403 - Survivor Strips by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
HYCCT1401A Peaceful days by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathleen Lammie
HYCCT1401A - Rose by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's

And a newbie to me -
Merry Sketch for PP215 by Alcojo94 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Alcojo94

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:39 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, Jennifer and Gail, for each mentioning one of my cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate it......and a lovely close to a Saturday night. Thank you, Brenda, for the notifications. You are certainly on the ball. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:41 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue28, I just saw that you listed a card of mine as I was posting my last thank you. You are SO kind and it is appreciated. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:44 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default TY

TY Jennifer for favoriting my card and for Stacy for letting me know. I havent been purusing much this week and trying to cut down my favs, but there was one of my moms that was so neat...
Heartsong47 ....." Waiting for Prince Charming "...major fancy fussy cutting but so pretty.
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla, thanks so much for mentioning my CAS Pine and Pinecone and Ghoulish Greetings cards this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Sue, my apologies(there is no longer an edit button on my original response)....I just saw that you listed two of my cards, not one. More thanks. Hugs, Sallie

Last edited by hobbydujour; 10-04-2014 at 07:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 08:31 PM   #17  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Sue (Sue2 and Vicki (vdm)THANK YOU so much for choosing two of my HYCCT cards this weeK!!! What a thrill!!! There is so much beauty in the galleries, I feel honored! Thank you for adding a little sparkle to my weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 08:46 PM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Priscilla for starting the favorites thread tonight! Thanks to Jennifer and Sue 28 for the mention of my card this week. Smiling! Thanks Brenda for your time. Sorry about the Ducks this week....bummer. I know the feeling
Not too much time on this great site this week but I always find some wonderful cards. Here are some I favored:

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu.... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 - PURPLE PEACOCK?? by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Fall by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 You're The Best by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SOAR by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 Insert "Snappy Title" by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CC498 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 Feel Better Soon by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 ~eclectic dream~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Field Flowers In The Garden by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ribbon Fish by labille3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A "Peace"ful Poinsettia by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT322 Mountain rain by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cupcake Delight by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Blessed by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1401C Throwing a Rope by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC461 - Sweet Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Bouquet by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy 40th Anniversary by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1404 - Holding together in the Moment by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy your week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 09:33 PM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favorites

As usual, the notifiers would never get through my list if I put down all the cards that I liked this week. So, here are a few of the ones that really caught my eye�
HYCCT Happy Thoughts by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold & Pink Poinsettia F4A241 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT499 Anchor of Hope by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Harvest... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1402 Set the Sails_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1401A Peaceful days by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1401A, At the Fence by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1401B My Sunshine by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 Insert "Snappy Title" by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkin with Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 - Eggplant and Curry in my Garden! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS292 Fair Pumpkins by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dotty Baby Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 10:07 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

THANK YOU Francine for mentioning my Anchor of Hope card among your favs for last week! Glad you liked it. I hope it will lift the spirit of whoever ends up with it. Back at 'cha Brenda!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member

I can hear them now..."She's out of control"! I had quite a bit of time in the gallery this week and found cards by some newbies (for me) and also cards by the tried and true. I apologize to the WONDERFUL group of notifiers that will be sighing as they look at the length of this list! You all are just the BEST and we all love and appreciate your dedication to this thread. Here are mine for the week!

CAS Snowflake Cutouts by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS399 Honoring Jacquie by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heirloom Legacy Blessing by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Pumpkin by smithr66 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday! by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT322 Got room for one more? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Tree To Die For by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy and Stars TLC501 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bearing Gifts by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC501 Flaky Swirls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A Scooting By to Say Hi by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC501 Drippy Spiders by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Letters by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC SNOWFLAKES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC498 - Eggplant and Curry in my Garden! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu.... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last Fall by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin with Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC498 Eggplant Bloom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC498 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hey Pumpkin by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful for You by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Spirelli by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spirelli hello by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Waves of Poppies by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Pier to Nowhere by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Field Flowers In The Garden by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC498 Fall Leaves by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coastal Bermuda xmas snowflake by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scattered Thanks by dcmauch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC498 Sharpie marker tile by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Fir Trees SC508 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow's End by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Tole by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1402 - Floating Clouds by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT499 Let Hope Soar by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabrege' Eggs-1 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On the Wings of Hope by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clearly IrRESISTible by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Garden of Poppies by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Framed REindeer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MIX88 HYCCT1403 Pumpkin Patch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A241 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1403 - Survivor Strips by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX88 Pumpkins by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401C Throwing a Rope by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS399 Monochromatic Thank you by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkins on the Vine- Happy Fall! by DocForHelp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Halloweeeeeen! ah ah ha by DocForHelp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC508 - Japanese Art by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Patch by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Auto Hog by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swan Greetings by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silent Night by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

World card making day with a Baby card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Cheerful Christmas by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404 - Watercolor Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC461, Three Poppies by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Pine and Pinecones by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Business by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC461 Pink and Lace by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404 Season's Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragonflies with watercolor wash by RiverIsis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404,Take Care by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC461, Gentle Snowflakes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage lady by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1404 Eleanor Roosevelt by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simplicity for a Sympathy Card by stampinsusie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Filled with Love by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will whine...just a bit here at the end... about our 100+ degree weather... Fall REALLY needs to get here...enough said!

I hope everyone has a joyful and creative week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default How does this happen

Of all posts to get posted twice! Not sure how this happened...but sorry it took up so much space!

I hope this editing works!

Have a great day!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 10-05-2014 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: double post
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 12:37 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Thank you to peeps321 for linking my card and to ohmypaper! for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 01:13 AM   #24  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Lots of beautiful card in the gallery this week - so many to choose as favourites.

Before I list the ones I have found a big thanks to Angie (OhMyPaper) for choosing my coffee lovers card.

National Coffee Day by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC498 Friends by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee? by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Trumpet by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC498 Feel Better Soon by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy to the World {The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DARE by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
with sympathy by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC SNOWFLAKES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
She Left Beauty by Buried Treasures - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC501, " Girl, this is for you " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fair Flowers by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunrise to Sunset by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Howl-o-ween by diannep575 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A "Peace"ful Poinsettia by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Strong by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Take time for Detours by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season's Greetings by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC508 Foiled Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bokeh Poinsettias by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Waves of Poppies by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Birthday Chevron card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Check the inside too of this one
Ode to Joy! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inside Ode to Joy by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Garden of Poppies by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bunny birthday wishes by NikiE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floral Tagged Thanks by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A241, Caring Thoughts by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Your my Everything by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Birthday! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Halloween by triciabarber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy for an Old Friend by stampinsusie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Always, CCC by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If anyone knows how to browse the gallery a card at a time, comment and not get diverted into one of the special galleries after commenting on one of those cards please share. I sometimes find when doing a last day's browse I get diverted down all sorts of alleys. I do see great cards but I also miss other recent ones!

Have a great new week and if you pray, please pray for Jeff at the bedside of his wife Andree dying with many cancers. Thank you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 01:29 AM   #25  

Wow, thank you Vicki for the shout out. What a lovely surprise to wake up to

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 02:52 AM   #26  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm sorry, we still have a lot of "real life" going on here just now taking more of my time, so again I don't have many to share...

HYCCT1401A - Here for Each Other by Broom

Symbols of Hope WT499 by kiagc

HYCCT1404 - Holding together in the Moment by ohmypaper!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 03:22 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Many thanks to Priscilla for mentioning my card Sparkle in your list of favs for the week, I really appreciate it. And thank you to Vicki for letting me know - have a great day everyone. Here are some of my favs and I am ever so hopeful this works. Kia

jdmommy, Three Poppies IC461, Three Poppies by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101, Sweet Love IC461 - Sweet Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamazxsix, Mixed Multiple Pumpkins Mixed Multiple Pumpkins by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr, Secret Garden Quilt Secret Garden Quilt Card by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shendrian, It�s Your Special Day It's Your Special Day! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr, Foiled Christmas SC508 Foiled Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac, Christmas Cardinal SC508 Christmas Cardinal by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2, Feel Better Soon CC498 Feel Better Soon by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles, Rinker Floral CC498 Reinker floral by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck, witching TLC501 witching by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 03:33 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you again to Peggy for mentioning Winter Fir Trees and Joy & Stars in your favs for week - such a treat for me. I listed my favs and I am celebrating - it worked!! It is a good Sunday!! Thanks ladies and thanks again to Vicki for all the work in letting everyone know.
Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 04:15 AM   #29  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie, Peggy and Janine, thank so much for mentioning my cards this week. I really appreciate it.

Vicki, I really appreciate you taking your time to notify us each week. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 04:30 AM   #30  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Polly, you've made my Sunday even better with a mention of my card, HYCCT1401A, At the Fence. I'm so happy you liked it. It was a fun one to make.
Thanks, Angie, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 04:34 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you bunches Sabrina for mentioning Symbols of Hope in your favs - much appreciated - have a great day, Kia

Last edited by kiagc; 10-05-2014 at 04:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 04:36 AM   #32  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Francie, thank you so much for mentioning my card, HYCCT1401A, At the Fence, today. You've started my day off with a lot of smiles.

Thanks again to Angie for bringing me the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 05:42 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to thank Peggy aka jasonw1 for mentioning my card "Snow Business" in her favs for this week... It sure puts a smile on my face when I know that someone really likes my work... thanks also to Stacy aka JBgreendawn for letting me know about this post....I so appreciate both of you.... thanks again....Have a wonderful day... HUGS...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 05:44 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Priscilla, Welcome as hostess and you got zapped with it being HYCCT14 time! Thanks for all you are doing! - I did not really spend a lot of time in the galleries - too busy making cards but these are some of my favs.

jasonw1 - For Jennifer

LMcAree - Stripping Down

Jeanne S - Take Good Notes

gl1253 - Pretty Pansies

Stamperrobin - Tole

hobbydujour - Winds of Life

justwritedesigns - Gold & Pink Poinsettia

Wdoherty - Floating in the Pool

SilverSnow - Circles and Stripes

Magouille - november

naturecoastcrafter - Floater

hobbydujour - Season's Greetings

stampin'nana - Happy 40th Anniversary

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 05:45 AM   #35  

Brenda, thanks so much for the mention of my Fight Through HYCCT1403 card! And, Angie, thank you for mentioning my Homage to Paper Tole HYCCT1401A card.

Priscilla, thank you for taking the time to notify me.

You ladies have started my week off in fine fashion...hugs to you all
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 05:48 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much to vdm for choosing my card as a favorite!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 05:57 AM   #37  

Here are my favorites this week.

jasonw1 For Jennifer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Last Breath of Summer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Secret Garden 2-Nancy's Place-Open by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu....2 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc My Snow Globe by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:CC498 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC498 Eggplant Bloom by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD Fall Zinnia by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC508 Foiled Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Fabrege' Eggs-4 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC498 Sharpie marker tile by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *MIX88 HYCCT1403 Pumpkin Patch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson *MIX88 HYCCT1403 Pumpkin Patch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC461 Pink and Lace by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue Sam's Rainy Day by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! HYCCT1403 - Survivor Strips by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Tag Bister 2 by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Kia, Thank you for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. It is so appreciated! Thank you Priscilla for letting me know. You both have made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 06:05 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for mentioning my card as one of your favorites and thanks for letting me know too! It is so appreciated and was a pleasant surprise this Sunday morning. Thank you for hosting the Favorites thread too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2014, 06:34 AM   #40  
Glitter Guru

Peggy and Janine - thank you SO MUCH for mentioning my cards this morning. It means a lot.
Reply With Quote Likes