Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-27-2014, 06:38 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 9/28/2014

Good evening to all of my wonderful SCS family. I hope that each of you have had a great week. The weather here in the valley has been very mild with beautiful blue skies....cool in the early morning - good sleeping weather.

I want to introduce you to the marvelous team that will be delivering joy this week; Angie (ohmypaper), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2, Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me -- Vicki (vdm).
Here are the beauties that I found this week;

CAS291 - Merry & Bright for Brenda by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Road Less Traveled by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Four Feathers Masculine Birthday by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD228 thankful by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291,TLC500, Leader of the PAC by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Brenda by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Botanical Etched Blooms by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal in Snow by The Stampshark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AUTUMN IS HERE by denmo69 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Witches by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC497 Frightful by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jungle Bells 3 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Feathers Thank You Card by Craftingwithjenny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Note Card Set Box by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn leaves via Jane Austen by Mis.ty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC507 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter WT498 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC460 Gifts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A240 Sunrise wheat by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HOCUS POCUS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas CAS FS399 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, I am depending on you to show me what I missed this last week...
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post Info for the ones new to the Favorites thread

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 06:52 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

WT498, Sweet Season by Holstein

Winter WT498 by kiagc

WT SC Carols by Stamperrobin

F4A240 An old tree by niki1

F4A240 Winter box by f.schles

MMTPT321 Reading Is Fun (and so is Stamping) by Cook22

F4A240 Sunrise wheat by f.schles
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Thankful

Thanks, Vicki, for starting the thread, and for choosing my thankful card. AND for choosing a bunch of the CAS CASEs for this week! (I was singing happy and dancing wildly when chosen as the CAS alumna this week. Okay, humbled. But honored.) 'Nuff.

Anyway, I'm thankful.

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

MMTPT321 Inspector Greg by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SPD09 - Gettin' My Fall On by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower Notepad by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To Send a Letter by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Knit together with love by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Kit-Kat Treat Box Card & Tag_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Layered Lovely as a Tree by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Candy Corn Treats by lnorris21 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Fall! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Alcohol Marker Marbling by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sailboat SC507 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Garden Party by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC497 - Honey Elderberry by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lil White Pumpkins by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gilded Christmas by trishscards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT SC Carols by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497 Autumn Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I've faved TONS over on the CAS favorites thread...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Here are mine for this week.

BarbieP [/B][/COLOR]TLC500 Double Daffodils by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC497 Splattered Sunshine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles WT497 Gelli experiment by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour FS398 Eerie Night by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC497 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein FS398, CC497, Blackberry Style by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 The Road Less Traveled by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb IC459 Kittie Christmas by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Hydrangea Thanks - #2 by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Just so's y'all know I WASN'T Kidding... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 My Last Resort by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv FS398 Bridget by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampingQueenJAR
FS398 Sweet Partings by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susieaustralia MMTPT321 Inspector Greg by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susieaustralia WT497 Autumn Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX87 Happy Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 08:24 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello friends! I hope you had a great week! It's official, the 23rd was the "First day of Fall" and we are enjoying slightly cooler temps this week, are you?

Every week seems chock full and I only get to view a small portion of SCS galleries which is why I am so glad we have this thread so that I can see what I missed!

I feel like I missed a few, so I might be back tomorrow....when I can see straight again!

Tessaduck_FS_kab by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Keep Calm and SCARE On by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 ~ Baby Frames by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 TLC500 Daisies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Peonies for a Friend by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 song by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291,TLC500, Leader of the PAC by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC500 Double Daffodils by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Floral Sprig by Hawkeye Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Spooky Nights for Brenda by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dashing through the Snow! by stampinangie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT321 Tropical bird book club by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

alcohol marker marbling verse by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Thankful for You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloom with Hope for Brenda by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink snowman by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Blessings by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD229 Welcome Autumn by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD229 Stylin' by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC460 Sunflowers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD229 mouse for Misti by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS HOSTESS BRIDGET by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Vicki for starting us off tonight!!!!

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 09-27-2014 at 08:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 08:38 PM   #7  

Thank you Vicki, for choosing "Merry & Bright" as a fave!!!

You are soooo sweet! You have made my weekend!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2014, 11:53 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 28/9/14

I am currently away with DH enjoying time at the beach, so have not had a lot of gallery time, but here are those I have favoured this week -

The Road Less Traveled by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jasonw1
CAS291 TLC500 Daisies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT498 O'Tannenbaum by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CAS291,TLC500, Leader of the PAC by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
CAS Brenda by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT SC Carols by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Botanical Etched Blooms by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stampin'nana
FC:SC507 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:Alcohol Marker Marbling by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:WT498 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:Alcohol Marker Marbling by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Peeps321
WT497 Autumn Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
MIX87 Two birds are better than one by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia

Have a happy week - looking forward to HYCCT this week!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 12:17 AM   #9  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

With our DT blog hop going on this week and life in general I had less gallery time but I did manage to find a few super cards and I am sure there are loads more out there.

CAS291 - Merry & Bright for Brenda by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tranquil Skys (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS398 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MM126 - Reason for the Season by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe In Magic by artsy_em - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS291 Peonies for a Friend by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC497 Honey Pumpkin by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas and Always by stamp_momma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Nancy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copic Colored CAS Card by Ritipoddar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Y'all by DenaC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC497 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wise Men Still Seek Him by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pizza anyone? by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Forever by inglishrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX87 Happy Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy this first full week of autumn.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 12:54 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

I woke up to LOVLEY CHILL in the air today...so no whining about the heat this week! What I WILL do is thank our AMAZING team of notifiers who bring joy to all the people in this thread every week! You ladies are all our hero's! Thank you Thank you...

Here are a some beautiful cards I found this week!

FS398 Hello Bridget by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC459 Kittie by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Just for Brenda by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS398 Proverbs 31 Woman by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let Dreams Take Flight by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Tapestry Garland by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Sunset For Queen Julie by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 TLC500 Flowers & Rhinestones For Brenda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just so's y'all know I WASN'T Kidding... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower Blessings by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT321 Inspector Greg by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kind People by StephStamps1982 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC507 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candles by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Posies by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Thankful for You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Nancy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498 Let It Snow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498 shelter by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498 Autumn Hope by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A240 Pumpkin Spice by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD229 For Queen Misti by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX87 Happy Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX87 Two birds are better than one by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC460, Fall Inspired by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC460, Fall Inspired by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498 Thinking of you by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Tent" Card!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May you all have an inspired week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

A quick LOVELY thank you to dear Vicki (vdm), Nancy (stiz2003) and Sue (2 for placing my Road Less Traveled amongst the other beautiful cards in your favorites today. As always, it is an honor to be here! I am jumping the gun a bit here as I have not yet been notified, but I wanted to thank these sweet ladies before retiring with a big smile on my face!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 01:48 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

WooHoo what a perfect way to end a perfect Spring day...thank you so much to Brenda (tessaduck), Nancy (stiz2003), Sue (Sue2 and Peggy for listing my cards on your amazing lists. My DH nearly list an eye when I shoved my ipad under his nose and said "oh looooook". I get as excited today as did the very first time I was included in Favs of the a Week. Thank you all so much.

Thank you Stacy for the notifications, everything that you and all the notifiers do is very much appreciated.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 09-28-2014 at 02:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 02:17 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Here are some of the wonderful cards I discovered last week.

The Road Less Traveled by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS398 Halloween Web for Bridget by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 - Sweet Tweets by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Four Feathers Masculine Birthday by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lone Bird by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Spooky Nights for Brenda by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just so's y'all know I WASN'T Kidding... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC497 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crackled Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT321 Tropical bird book club by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498, Sweet Season by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT321 Bless You for Greg by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498 Too Cute to Spook by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT SC Carols by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT321 Reading Is Fun (and so is Stamping) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves MIX87 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A240 Pumpkin Spice by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX Fall Wreath by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First upload... Duct Tape by TeamEleven - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone. Not long now to HYCCT. For all the Aussie girls, Edna has confirmed our cards can go to Chicks in Pink at the Mater Foundation in Brissy. YAY.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 02:26 AM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Oops missed one... Grateful Scarecrow by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 02:39 AM   #15  

I knew there was one that wasn't on my list! It was in my faves but because it was a hostess card it wasn't in my current week's list!

QFTD229, Scrapperwannabe by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 03:00 AM   #16  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Brenda (tessaduck), for putting my Halloween Kit-Kat Treat Box in your favorites this week. And thanks too for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 03:54 AM   #17  

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thank you Peggy (post#10) for listing one of my cards in your favs this week. And thank you Priscilla for all you efforts in letting us know when we all get a mention here. Much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 03:55 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good Morning ! It has been a beautiful week in Wisconsin. The leaves are beginning to change colors. Many of the local high schools celebrated Homecoming this week. Fun time for the whole community. I found many, many beauties this week.

Grateful Scarecrow by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkin ornaments by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC460 Gifts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD229, " Okanagan Grapes " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT321 Reading Is Fun (and so is Stamping) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Safe Haven by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A240 Winter box by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC459 Happiness of Holly by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT497 Autumn Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chrysanthemum Explosion by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Charm by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT498 more shelter by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT498 Sun Fired Tree by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC507 fashion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ghoulie Neighborhood WT498 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Work of Art Tree by stampinandscrapboo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart Tree by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Cube Art by tygerpaws11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT498, Sympathy_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC497 - Honey Elderberry by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Knit together with love by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Witches by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC497 Honey Pumpkin by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let Dreams Take Flight by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC500 - ...follow your art.... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Botanical Etched Blooms by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS291 Just for Brenda by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birds and Blossoms! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS291 Keep Calm and SCARE On by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello, My Friend! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC500 Etched Coneflowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week, and thanks for all the inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:03 AM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Thank You SO MUCH Brenda for choosing my card!!!!! What an HONOR!!! You've TOTALLY SURPRISED me today!!! And Thank you Linda for letting me know!!!! We have such SWEET LADIES here on SCS! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:05 AM   #20  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

A Huge thanks to Vicki, Polly, Nancy, Angie, Sue28, Janine, Peggy and Susie for mentioning my cards this week..... Doing the happy, happy dance. Thanks Vicki for starting the thread, and for your time with the notifications. I really, really appreciate it. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:15 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for including my House-Mouse autumn design in your favorites this week! What an honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:16 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Nancy, thanks for putting my card in your favorites this week, you know how much I appreciate it! And Linda, thanks for letting me know.
Unfortunately, I have spent zero time in the galleries this week and have no favorites to add. Who knew preparing for retirement would be so crazy!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:19 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thank you Angie for mentioning my Spooky Nights for Brenda card among your favs this week! I enjoyed making that card and am delighted that you liked it! Thank you Vicki for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:28 AM   #24  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Smile

Thank you so much Linda aka Holstein for choosing my Step Stair card that I made for my Mum's birthday as a favourite and also for letting me know. This was the first card I had made for a couple of weeks as my creative spirit had just completely dried up so it was such a THRILL to see my card mentioned in this thread

Last edited by JoBear2; 09-28-2014 at 04:28 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:29 AM   #25  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Thank you OhMyPaper! For choosing my Pink Floral Sprig as a favorite of the week. I CASEd it form Tessaduck so I have her to thank for the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:40 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Janine for favoring my card! Big smile here!

Thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:41 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts
Default Thank you

Thank you Peggy for adding my card WT498 Thinking of you to your favorites. Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers for bringing joy to us with the wonderful news of favorites.

Here are my favorites this week:
TLC500 Etched Coneflowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Etched Leaves TLC500 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS291 TLC500 Flowers & Rhinestones For Brenda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whimsy thanks by beccabatgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crackled Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Card by guineverelady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gilded Christmas by trishscards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT498 O'Tannenbaum by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Night by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely in the Fall by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX87 F4A240 Fall by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX87 Fall sunset by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Tangle by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Sunflowers by Amisjag - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD229 mouse for Misti by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blindstamper _Flower Blocks 3_1 by blindstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:44 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default So many beautiful cards!

What a wonderful week of outstanding cards. I love all the cards for Fall � such beautiful colors and designs. There really are so many outstanding cards - too many to list, but here are some of my favorites!

IC459 Kittie Christmas by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS398 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Witches House by hummrs1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 Winter Bird by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tranquil Skys (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

halloween bycicle by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 I Love You TLC500 by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Hope Is Two Feathers_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Spot For Bridgit by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Tapestry Garland by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 - You Will Find Refuge by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Sunset For Queen Julie by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC497 - HA by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC497 Geese in Flight by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC497 Fall Zinnias by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hand Picked Berries by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498, Snowy Tree by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT498 O'Tannenbaum by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498, Sweet Season by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Blessings by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT498 Autumn Home and Hearth by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:55 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Sue28, for each mentioning two of my cards as some of your favorites. Thank you, Angie, Janine and Susie Australia, for listing a card of mine as one of your favorites. You have ALL started my Sunday in the happiest way and I appreciate you ALL! Thank YOU, Vicki, for taking your time on a Sunday to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:59 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Some more thanks....to Shoe Girl and Priscilla. I appreciate you both giving a nod to one of my cards each. A lovely surprise on a Sunday morning. Thanks again, Vicki. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:11 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks so much to Priscilla for favoring my card! Wonderful start to my day!

Thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:12 AM   #32  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks Vicki and Susie for adding my CAS Masculine Feathers card as one of your favs- you have made my week!! Thank you, Linda (Holstein) for letting me know- hugs to all of you!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:25 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Linda, thank you for selecting my Country Charm card as a favorite and letting me know to come have a look! xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:28 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Peggy and Janine, thank you for selecting my card Love as a favorite! Linda, thanks for letting me know to come have a look! <3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #35  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Personal circumstances left me very little Splitcoast time this week. I did make sure to comment on all the cards uploaded for my TLC challenge on Monday, so that's where my couple of favourites have come from.
Thank you to all those who played along with our #500 celebration - there was some beautiful sparkle and inspiring (to me!!) etching on show.

MMTPT321 Tropical bird book club by f.schles

Hello Card by guineverelady
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:41 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Many thanks to Vicki (VDM), Polly (Peeps321) and Linda (HOLSTEIN) for mentioning my card Winter in your list of favs for the week - a real treat, and a wonderful way to start Sunday. Thank you Linda also for letting me know. Have a good day everyone.
Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:45 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

An unexpected surprise this morning! Thank you so much Vickie (VDM) for letting me know that Linda (Holstein) has favoured me! There are so many beautiful cards in the galleries that it is a real pleasure to be listed in their company! Thank you Linda!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 05:57 AM   #38  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Priscilla, for putting my Hope Is Two Feathers card in your favorites this week. I had so much fun CASEing Brend's card. And thanks, Brenda, for letting me know that it was a favorite.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 06:04 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) and Peggy (jasonw1) for favoring my sailboat card in your list - I am truly delighted and thx to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know. There are so many beautiful cards - time now for me to make sure I have seen them all. Have a great day ladies - Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2014, 06:14 AM   #40  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Peggy, for including my card in the favs list this week. It is so appreciated and an honor.
Thanks very much Linda for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes