Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending 9/14/14

Hi fellow stampers....Linda here tonight starting the favorites thread.

I hope everyone had a creative week. Mother Nature sure was being creative with her mixed media of weather for many of us. You know the one liner...You live in WI or MN if you use your air conditioner and furnace in the same day. It happened last Wednesday. Hot and humid all day....storms arrive with some Canadian winds on the backside. Dropped the temps into the 30's.
What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 7 September, 2014, through 14 September, 2014.

Note: Some cards that were uploaded before September 7 by challenge hostesses or dirty girls were made public last week. Please consider them eligible for posting to this favorites thread.
Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun.

This week are notifiers will be Brenda(tessaduck), Angie(ohmypaper!), Vicki(vdm), Priscilla(catluvr2), Robin(Stamperrobin), and me.

Here are my favorites for this week:
Another Butterfly Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS396 Hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CS by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC495 Mom's marble countertop by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red-Bling-Poinsettia, IC458 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC458 Winter's Cold by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Fall Flowers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Holstein; 09-13-2014 at 06:51 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Post For those new to the thread......
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #3  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for starting us off Linda!

Here are mine:

jodylb Butterfly Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Another Butterfly Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson More Autumn Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS289 Thank a Teacher by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin TLC CAS BACK TO SCHOOL WRAPPED UP! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger CAS With Gratitude by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddisco FC:Case of stampin'nana by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Color Challenge Cajun, Bride, Pool by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Paper Birthday Flower by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Oke Brain Dead by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Blooming Poppies by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD Sew Sweet by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn in St. Louis Big Day Celebration by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Happy Birthday Mary Ann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Happy Birthday Mary Ann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC505 Geometric Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 NEW TECHNIQUE - Emboss using a Stencil by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC495 Mom's marble countertop by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ktty1wu Dew by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1wu A Night Dream by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Lots of gallery cruising...

Linda, thanks for starting this week's thread!

I had plenty of time in the galleries this week... unusual, but look at all the goodies I found!:

Trick or Cheese! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Edmond! by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Case of stampin'nana by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC ASIAN BIRDS WRAPPED UP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Color Challenge Cajun, Bride, Pool by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC495 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT319 The Mime Says by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Explosive News for Connie by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patchwork Quilt by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yappy Barkday! by RiverIsis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CC495 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD Sew Sweet by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Classic Sunflower Birthday Blessings by rmhamilton0914 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Monday....Winter Wonderland by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO - HSS 194 Star Shaker Thank You by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa is Dead by sbs81 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Put on your Game Face by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Not So Scary Scarecrow by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Christmastime by mkkimber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Home for Halloween by Chris Slogar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Time by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Special Birthday by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD227 - Candy Cane Christmas for Janeen by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Shabby Birthday Blessings ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed Maple Leaf by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #5  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Linda-Holstein and Nancy-Stiz2003 For mentioning my cards in your favorites. This is such an honor!! You two are awesome creative artist and I love your work!! Thank you so much!!! Made my night!! Maybe even my whole week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello!!! Here are just a few I spotted this week. I spent most of my time in two galleries so my faves are a reflection of that.

I can't wait to see your selections so that I can view and enjoy what I seeing this week!

Lunch box love note by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS396...Celebrating You! by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS BACK TO SCHOOL WRAPPED UP! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS289 thank a teacher by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back_To_School_kab by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Deepest Sympathy by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heavy Load by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will not squeak by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Birthday Flower by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One to TREASURE!
You Have to Read the Story by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beary Merry by chercher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Friend by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Micah 6:8 by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Bird Inn by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monumental Remembrance by StephStamps1982 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD227 for Janeen by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Bird BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC495 Mom's marble countertop by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Micah 6:8 by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 09-13-2014 at 07:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #7  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Brenda-Tessaduck and Angie-Ohmypaper! You ladies are so sweet and so talented, Thank you so much for honoring me with your mention of my cards in your favorites!!! Wow, makes me jump up and down!
Thanks so much you guys!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #8  

THANK YOU, THANK YOU Brenda!!! Sometimes I struggle a couple of days with a card and sometimes they practically make themselves. This one falls in the latter category and it's my fave too (I hope that's ok to say)! It absolutely makes my day that you liked and favored it!!!! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

of course it's okay, and thanks for choosing my wrapped apple as a favorite. Big smiles.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 10:32 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hot, Hot, Hot...whine, whine, whine.... Hopefully everyone has had a great week!

Here are some beauties I found:

IC457 Casting A Spell by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fresh Flowers by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS289 TLC498 In The Artroom by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

More Autumn Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS289 Back to School by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:TLC498 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Bunny by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Case of stampin'nana by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT319 WooHoo Connie by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT319 Chicken soup by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC495 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DirtySpiesSep14 Elegant Tree by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wheat Shocks by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming Poppies by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Friends by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a note from Bridget (bfinlay) by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Impression Obsession Stamped Backgrounds by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS:WT496 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT496 gold by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Card for Vicky Gould by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stardust by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Apples and Pumpkins by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hi there! by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow thanks by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC458 A Poppy Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas Night by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC458 Artsy Grunge by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT496 oxidized faux metal flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Cruising by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aster Treat Box by Em1941 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS397 Note of gratitude by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Because I care by 28Dianne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 Stained Glass by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC485 One Layer Shabby? by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT REMEMBER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Butterfly Birthday by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you so much to the ladies on this thread who both take the time to leave encouraging comments in the gallery and then also donate time to notifying all the wonderful artists that have been favored in this thread. You are all very much appreciated.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 14/9/14

It has been a glorious Spring day here in Sydney, too beautiful to be indoors!! There have been so many beautiful cards in the gallery this week, too, and here are my favourites -

FS396 Dance to the Light of the Moon for Jingle by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Gabalot
TLC498 Seriously FS396 IC457 by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers StampingQueenJAR
FC:CS by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:TLC498 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:CC495 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FS JENNIFER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
IC Fall Flowers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CAS289 School's In Session by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LuvLee
CAS289 - Teacher Appreciation by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
Foliage Wrap Around by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampin'nana
Color Challenge Cajun, Bride, Pool by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers salome000
CC495 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
MMTPT319 Wrap It and Stamp It by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
MMTPT319, CC495, Never stop Dancing by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
Happy Birthday Mary Ann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonW1
WT496 Amber Waves of Grain by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers angelladcrockett
QFTD227 for Janeen by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
CC495 Mom's marble countertop by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
DirtySpiesSep14 Elegant Tree by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Want to be my cellmate? by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers irishgreensue
A newbie to me-
DirtySpiesSep14 Elegant Tree by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Chitra

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you, Peggy, for favouring my card, In The Artroom - I am so loving using my new stamps!! You are so kind and have made my Sunday afternoon

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 12:23 AM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I didn't think I'd had much gallery time this week but found more than I expected when I looked in my Favourites this morning!

Sending Love by Crafterlaine

Christmas Lights by Debby4000

Salt of the Earth by francescalop

I've got your back by graffiti

WT496, CCEE1437, Simple Pleasures by jdmommy

Autumn Bear by NaomiW
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 12:26 AM   #14  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Linda - thanks for getting us going - hope that icy blast has disappeared and stays away for a good while yet.

Here are my favourites this week
Silent Night by Elise Dinolfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Christmas Cheer! by Elise Dinolfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hello by Chitra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Love by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS396 Lucky Stars! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD227 - Candy Cane Christmas for Janeen by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Are Pawesome by teal29 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS396, Simple Stamping by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blended Bloom in blue by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penny Black Baby Boy by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS289 thank a teacher by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sledding Fun by chercher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
you can never... by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Big Day Celebration by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Blessings by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yappy Barkday! by RiverIsis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Edmond! by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulips for January by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A GO BADGERS! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkins For Sale by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOTV Snowed In! by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lili of the Valley Wish by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spooky Pumpkins! by sunnysankari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Classic Sunflower Bouquet Bucket by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Impression Obsession Stamped Backgrounds by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Do what makes your heart happy by Stamping Virginia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Boo! by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun Shape-Coneflowers by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a great and creative week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #15  

I will be back late this afternoon but before I go I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Sue for favoring, "Teacher Appreciation". A BIG THANK YOU to Janine for favoring my "Candy Cane" card!!!! You have given me a big smile at the start of this long day!!! Thank you, Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 03:51 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

Brenda, Thank you for including my Sympathy Card in your list of favorites !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 04:27 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Brenda, I giggled when I got your message about my card being a favorite this week, but then when I saw it was You that favorited my card, I really smiled Big! Thank you so much! Big Hugs~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 04:40 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Peggy (Jasonw1) you are always so generous with your comments and I really appreciate your favouriting of my Happy Cruise card! It was a great morning surprise! ...and that surprise was brought to me by Priscilla (Catluvr2) who has my most appreciative thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 04:47 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

WOW - thank you soooo much Brenda for mentioning Fall Time in your favs - with all the beautiful cards everyone makes, I am truly thrilled. Have a great day, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 05:12 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Nancy (stiz2003), I'm always honored when you choose a card of mine as a favorite, but two just blows me away. And Linda (Holstein), you have also paid me a supreme compliment by choosing one of my cards. Thank you both so very much.

Robin (Stamperrobin), thanks for letting me know!

Some of my favorites this week:
I've got your back by graffiti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT319 Chicken soup by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT319 WooHoo Connie by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foliage Wrap Around by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT496 oxidized faux metal flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A238 - ...watchin' the birdie... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get Well Wishes by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC505, Ghosts by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258

Last edited by jodylb; 09-14-2014 at 05:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 05:19 AM   #21  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Angie/Ohmypaper-thank you so much for mention my Blue Bird Inn card. You are so talented and creative. You have no idea how honored I feel that you favored my card.

Thank you, Vicki, for notifying me. I appreciate it.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 05:27 AM   #22  

Heart

What a sweet Sunday surprise to find my Teapotter mime card for Connie Jo mentioned. Thanks and big hugs to you Brenda and to Angie for sharing the fun news. My aunt died recently leaving my mojo down and out, but I have a few fun favorites from this past week:

kokirose

jodylb

graffiti

Special thanks to my sweet friend Linda for starting this thread and to the lovely ladies who provide notifications...bless you all! Stay warm and have a peaceful week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 05:41 AM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

So many thanks for picking my creation as one of your favourites of the week Sabrina and to Linda for letting me know. I am delighted. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 05:43 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you to ohmypaper! and Jay_Bee for choosing 3 of my cards for favorites this week! It truly made my day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #26  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you Janine (Jay_Bee) for favoring my coneflowers card. You have put a smile on my face and made me feel special today.

Thanks again Vicki for notifying me.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 06:26 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 832 Likes on 586 Posts
Default Beautiful cards this week...

Peggy (jasonw1) I am so honored you chose my card Butterfly Birthday, What a wonderful way to start my day.Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you also Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know. I am so overjoyed!

I have a few favorites I would like to share that I found this week:

Flowers of Tomorrow by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Poinsettia by sparkler39 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For the Hero in all of us by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week crafting.

Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 06:32 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

My favs this week:
Butterfly Garden by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT496-Vintage Girl by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC458 Artsy Grunge by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 07:22 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks to Sabrina (Cook22) and JodyLynn (jodylb) for mentioning two of my cards this week....and to Robin for the shout!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #30  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Peggy-Jasonw1, Sue28, and Jay_Bee-Janine for listing my cards in your favorites!!! I so appreciate it, I'm so honored to be fav'd by such wonderful artist as yourselves!!
Made my Sunday morning!! Woohoo!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 07:58 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Luv Shih Tzus Luv Stamping

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much for favoriting my Get Well Wishes card Jody!! I sent it to a very special lady from our church. I hope she likes it. :>)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #32  
Cardstock Collector

Default Thank You Cook22

Thank you so much for favoriting one of the cards I posted. I will be sure to let my friend know that her card made it into the favorited this week. yay!! I am ecstatic that my digi was chosen as a favorite
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

A huge THANK YOU to Sue ( sue2 in Syndey, who favorited my "Want to be my cellmate" card this week - you made my day!! I really appreciate it!!! Thanks also to Vicki for the shout out - you do make this thread such a wonderful place to be!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 08:54 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default !!

Good morning all....it's a beautiful autumn day here in Blind Bay......we're off to see one of the local waterfalls later. Linda, Nancy, Brenda, Peggy, Sue 28 and Sue......I simply can't thank you enough for adding to an already lovely day!! Brenda......my thanks to you for all your hard work. It is so very much appreciated. Here are my faves for the week:

Foliage Wrap Around by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC495 Blushing Gardenias by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DirtySpiesSep14 Elegant Tree by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

you can never... by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Mary Ann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC505, Grazing in the meadow by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Maple Leaf by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC458: Lace and Paris by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week, everyone.

Hugs,
Jo
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock

Last edited by Reddyisco; 09-14-2014 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: because i just NEVER get it right the first time....lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 09:06 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First, a great BIG THANKS to Linda (Holstein) I appreciate the work you do, spreading sunshine over so many each week.

Thanks to these talented and kind ladies for taking the time to include some of my cards in their lists of favorites:
Nancy (stiz2003) times 3
Sue (sue2
Peggy (jasonw1)

I didn�t realize I had fav�d so many this week. With apologies to my fellow notifiers, here are some cards I thought were very special this week:

FS396 Spooky Night_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

By the Sea card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS396 Hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS289 - Teacher Appreciation by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC498 Seriously FS396 IC457 by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC495 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC495 - Blushing Garden by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC495......Blooming Birthday by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Mary Ann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vine Wreath Sympathy by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT496-Vintage Girl by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Bird by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT496 gold by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX85 Hoot Suite by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Bluejays by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks - Critters In Costume #1 by SLWhite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Tide always Turns by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Bird BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing this coming week's awesome creations!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #36  
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are some of the fantastic cards that I found in the gallery this week�what fun to see all the great works of art that everyone creats.
Fun Shape-Coneflowers by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC458 A Poppy Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT496 Amber Waves of Grain by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1437 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT319 Balloon Hugs by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT496 Little Things... by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT319 Wrap It and Stamp It by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC498 Pumpkin & Sunflowers by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I can�t wait to see all the beautiful cards this week�be well, be happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 09:41 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

More thanks to Marie (momof5sons) and Peggy (jasonw1) for choosing my cards as favorites this week - I appreciate so much!

Robin, once again - thanks for the notifications!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 09:55 AM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you to Cook 22, Sabrina, Jody lb, Jody and Momof5sons, Marie for mentioning my card "Ive got your back" in this favorites thread. I am honored to be included among so many artistic creations. Thank you for looking and for the greatest compliments ever. Gail aka graffiti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #40  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks so much to Nancy (stiz2003) and Janine (Jay-Bee) for listing my Big Day Celebration card among their favorites this week. It sure brings a huge smile to my face after a difficult week with both of my in-laws being in the hospital...I really needed this wonderful lift today. THANK YOU!

Also, thanks go out to Vicki for giving me the heads-up about this lovely honor.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes