Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-06-2014, 06:50 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart Favorites of the week ending September 7th, 2014

Hello! I hope you have a good week!!!

Here we are, it's the weekend and time to share the special cards that caught our eye this week!!!

We welcome everyone to join the fun, create a list (large or small) of your favorite finds and make someone's day!!!

Here are a few I spotted this week, now I look forward to seeing what you found!

jandjccc - QFTD225 Happy Haloween by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shelia - Christmas Gifts in September by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - Colored Dry Embossing by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basement stamper - One Layer Coloring by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

melissa1872 - Eat Drink and Be Scary! by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - CCC14 - Sep5 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
vmilyard - peaceful petals by vmilyard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - Autumn downunder by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - MIX84 - Loose Florals by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dizzymommie - MIX84 I'm THAT Girl by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingwriter - An apple for queen Trish by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm - IC457 Casting A Spell by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janemom - MIX84 Bird and Reflection by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - F4A237 QFTD226 An Apple a Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #2  

Post For those new to the thread......
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Congrats to Cute and Sassy!

Thanks for starting the thread this week, Angie, and many congratulations to you and your cute/sassy friends, as you start your term on the CAS challenge design team. You'll do great! Can't wait to see what you all create.

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

Scribbles and Mr. Pumpkin by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Weather? by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing You by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Splendor by Eret - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sew wonderful by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Trio by MochaFrap - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC504 "Ho"lly Jolly by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC GIVE THANKS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX84 Left is Wrong! Happiness is Right! by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A237 Country Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Halloween by stamperdianne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC457, Joy Ornament by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peaceful Autumn by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Color Me Autumn Folded Chevron by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC457 Casting A Spell by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiny Prints in the Sand (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Curved Cut Out by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 07:30 PM   #4  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Angie!
Another week without much gallery time but I did find these treasures:

f.schles MIX83 Backgrouns stamp on fire by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille CCC14 Holiday Hugs by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Kalevala by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles MIX83 Sunny button by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Autumn Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles Autumn Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ravenwood PPRS Just for You by Ravenwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac Elizabeth Double Display Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC494 Hibiscus Mambo by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC504 Many Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Stationary Station 5 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 My Secret Garden Altoid Tin 5 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT495 Leaves & Acorns by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Autumn downunder by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *F4A237 QFTD226 An Apple a Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC457 Chinese Lanterns & Bittersweet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1wu Moonlight by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Ikebana by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Angie for starting the thread this week. Congrats Brenda to your Ducks. Fun and intense game to watch.

Here are some awesome cards I found this week:
Poppy Reflection by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC457 Lovely As a Tree by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Leaves by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT495 Keep Calm and Carry On by kenaijo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Count_My_Blessings_kab by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grunged Gelato Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"There's always something to be thankful for." by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT495 Enjoying Autumn by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT495 Bleached Leaves by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Color Me Autumn" Print Tray Look by Pammyjo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Folded wedding card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC504 boot day by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 - Sep6 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sleepy Thanks by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC494 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wild flowers by HannaO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC494 Birthday Dots by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Colored Dry Embossing by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC494 Believe! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC494: Dragonflies by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Your my everything by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC494 Mambo Happiness by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hands to Work, Hearts to God by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kalevala by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 07:40 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks, Linda, for choosing the boot card, and congrats to the Badgers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #7  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good evening to all. Thanks Angie, for getting us started.... I did not have much time in the galleries this week, but look forward to seeing all that I missed.... However, I always find some beauties no matter how much time I have in the galleries.. We are so lucky to be blessed with all the talented people here in our SCS family..

Here are my finds;

CAS Curved Cut Out by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495 Autumn Birthday by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SERENITY by Tracy Evans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC 457 Leaves keep falling on my head by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC457, Puppy Dog Tails by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belated B'day by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC457, Joy Ornament by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC457, Green Goodness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495 Thanks QFTD226 Leaves by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX Sunflower by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495 blessings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495, Painted Maple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by Miss Vicky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peaceful petals by vmilyard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great Sunday!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 08:46 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Brenda (tessaduck) for including my Curved Cut Out card in your favorites and thanks to Angie (ohmypaper!) for letting me know.

A few cards that I loved this week are:

JUGS 257 from cheryl l rowley

MIX84 Left hand doodling from Biggan

Falling Autumn Leaves from frenziedstamper

Fall Shaker Card from housebuiltofcards

Fall/Autumn Hello Card from beckcjb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 09:04 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 7/9/14

Greetings from a cold, wet Sydney! Here are my favourites for the past week:
Kalevala by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
CC494 Summer's Blooms by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC494 ~summer's last hurrah~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MaryR917
CC494 Hibiscus Mambo by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
*F4A237 QFTD226 An Apple a Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC494 Bringing the Tree by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
CC494, Hot and Wild by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
CC494 Birthday Dots by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
CC Christmas Peace by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
MMTPT318, A Magical Hello for Casey by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
MMTPT318 Adventures of Casey and Rainbow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
MIX84 - Loose Florals by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dini
QFTD226 ~ Queen Trish by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
QFTD226 Honoring Trish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
Autumn Apples and Leaves by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cjzim
FC:Jo's Pear by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:F4A237 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
WT495 Thanks QFTD226 Leaves by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
IC457, Green Goodness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Wow, thank you so much Linda for favouriting my Mambo Happiness card this week - you have certainly brightened my mood on this gloomy Father's Day! Thank you, Vicki, for notifying me so promptly - you ladies rock!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 11:17 PM   #11  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

In spite of a week when I was so tired that most days I went to bed for the afternoon, I've managed to add more than usual to my favourites - and they're not all from my WT challenge, even ;-). There were so many beautiful autumn leaves in the gallery this week - my thanks to everyone who played along.

WT495 Just Because Enamel Leaf by allamericanstampers

WT495 My Friend by beesmom

Lovely Scraps by Brenak

WT495, Painted Maple by Holstein

Oh, Clock by iamvics

WT495 Thanks QFTD226 Leaves by jandjccc

Serene Bamboo by kiagc

My Secret Garden Altoid Tin Main by salome000 (check out her other photos of the project too!)

MMTPT317, " Happiness is a Unexpected Hug " by wendy2512
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #12  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

First a big thanks to Angie for getting this first one for September going and also for choosing one of my September Christmas cards. The early part of the week I found so many beauties my list is quite long - good job I had no time yesterday or the poor notifiers will be worn out.

Seasons Greetings by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Featured Stamper KATHY!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 More Dandelions! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Gift Bags by rmhamilton0914 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl Friend by AnnFran - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX83 Hope and Peace by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quilted Star by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Home Tweet Home by suki - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC494~Melon Butterfly by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4 Scoops of Chocolate by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Your my everything by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Dreams by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Gifts in September by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chalkboard Vivian by StephStamps1982 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Explore, Dream, Discover by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX84 - Loose Florals Detail by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX84 - Watercolor Poinsettia by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A237 QFTD226 An Apple a Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Falling Autumn Leaves by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy by **Inge** - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sun by amycjaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
13 by amycjaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbow version Butterfly card by c_daniels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonderful Christmas by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCSEP14, Glittered Poinsettia by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your Sunday and new week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

I was MIA all week working out some computer challenges so I wasn't able to do much commenting until tonight. Here are some lovelies I found:

Sympathy Card by smeliot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're HOW Old? by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Featured Stamper KATHY!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Step Card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC494 Mambo Happiness by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Better than a text! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC494 faith by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Majestic Blooms Gift Box - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plum Purdy! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC504 Rack 'em & Stack 'em by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT318 Adventures of Casey and Rainbow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495, Painted Maple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polka Dot Birthday by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn downunder by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Like Mother Like Daughter by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A237 QFTD226 An Apple a Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD226 ~ Queen Trish by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A237 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD226 Honoring Trish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumnal (Couples) Therapy by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding with roses by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD225 honoring Jenn by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT495 Thanks QFTD226 Leaves by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As usual I want to thank our amazing team of notifiers! You are ALL very much appreciated for the time you dedicate to this thread.

I hope you all have a wonderfully creative week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:04 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My Favorite for the week:

PSUKim05 - ONE IN A MINION BIRTHDAY!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:08 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Angie, Janine and Peggy, for all mentioning my apple card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it...and what a happy welcome to Sunday morning. Sabrina, thank you for all your notifications...you are appreciated too. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:13 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28, thank you so much for your generous mentioning two of my cards as your favorites. It is much appreciated and encourages me to keep on with watercolor. Again, thanks, Sabrina, for giving so much time on your Sunday to do this. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:15 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, Nancy, Nancy....you know how to make a gal feel like a million+!! Thank you for kindly mentioning four of my cards as favorites. You know how much I admire your work, so this means all that much more. Sabrina, thank s again...Nancy kept you busy. : ) Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:25 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks so much to Peggy, Sabrina, Vicki and Sue28 for the mentions of my cards this week. Perfect way to start my Sunday. Thanks to Sabrina for the notifications.....hope your energy comes back soon. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:28 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Holstein and Jasonw1 for metioning my cards :* I`m so happy you like them
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:31 AM   #20  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks so much for mentioning my card Janine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:33 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Vicki for mentioning my card as a favorite. Made my day and I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:35 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Brenda for favoring my card! What a wonderful surprise to start my day!

Thanks to Sabrina for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:39 AM   #23  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Angie, I'm so happy you liked my "Colored Dry Embossing" card. It was a fun one to create with the paints. You've started my Sunday off in a super way.

Thank you, Priscilla, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:43 AM   #24  

I am so glad everyone found our thread despite the fact that I dated it wrong!!!!

Have a great day!!! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 03:55 AM   #25  

Thank you so much, Linda, for liking and mentioning my "Colored Dry Embossing" card today. I had a lot of fun painting it.

Thank you for your work with the notifications today, Priscilla.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 04:17 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Linda for including my Grunged Gelato Thoughts card on your list and to Brenda for the notification. I'll be back after church with my favorites list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Dear Linda, thanks so much for mentioning my Autumn leaves card this week. I really appreciate it.

Angie, thanks for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 04:28 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamps for Smiles

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Heart

Thanks so much for voting my card as one of your favorites!! I am very honored! Thanks to catluvr2 for letting me know!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohmypaper!View Post
Hello! I hope you have a good week!!!

Here we are, it's the weekend and time to share the special cards that caught our eye this week!!!

We welcome everyone to join the fun, create a list (large or small) of your favorite finds and make someone's day!!!

Here are a few I spotted this week, now I look forward to seeing what you found!

jandjccc - QFTD225 Happy Haloween by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shelia - Christmas Gifts in September by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - Colored Dry Embossing by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basement stamper - One Layer Coloring by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

melissa1872 - Eat Drink and Be Scary! by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - CCC14 - Sep5 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
vmilyard - peaceful petals by vmilyard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - Autumn downunder by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - MIX84 - Loose Florals by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dizzymommie - MIX84 I'm THAT Girl by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingwriter - An apple for queen Trish by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm - IC457 Casting A Spell by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janemom - MIX84 Bird and Reflection by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - F4A237 QFTD226 An Apple a Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 04:34 AM   #29  

You've made my Sunday a good one, Janine, by mentioning by "Glittered Poinsettia" card. I love that awesome glitter.

Thank you again, Priscilla. You're working hard today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 05:29 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Lots of favorites this week, despite the fact that I didn�t spend as much time on SU as I usually do.

IC456 - Unconditional by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS395 Summer or Fall is the question by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shine The Light by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Les Papillons by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Josh's 19th B-day by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC494 - Verve by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

STEP Into a Fall Scene by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC504 boot day by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT495 Leaves & Acorns by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Falling Autumn Leaves by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD226 Vintage Camera by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Ombre by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day, everyone!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 05:40 AM   #31  

Thank you so much to Brenda (tessaduck) for favoring "Scribbles"!!! That was so much fun to color!

Thank you Janine (Jay_Bee) for favoring "Explore", that one took a few days to come together!

Thanks so much for putting a smile on my face this morning!!!! I appreciate you!!!

Thanks Brenda for bringing me the happy notifications this week!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 05:54 AM   #32  
Forum Fanatic

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for mentioning my apple tribute card for Trish G. Her card had a clever idea and I ran with it.
Teapot Tuesday participant

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 05:58 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My heartfelt appreciation to these talented ladies for favoring some of my cards this week:

Brenda (tessaduck) for Country Thanks
Nancy (stiz2003) for Many Thanks
Sue (sue2 for Honoring Trish
Peggy (jason1w1) for Honoring Trish

You ladies sure do know how to make a girl smile!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:04 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Many thanks to Brenda for favoring my card Peaceful Autumn and to Sabrina for favoring Serene Bamboo - truly, a wonderful way to start a Sunday. And thanks to Angie for letting me know.
I have battled with trying to link my favs here - for the life of me I cannot
get it to work - but I have many favs, so I try and make sure that I leave comments on my favs.

Thanks again, Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:10 AM   #35  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Many thanks to Vicki and Sue for the mention of my card here...smiling. Thanks also to Angie for letting me know. You all really made my day!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:15 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Good Sunday morning... and a good one it is!! Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) and Peggy (jasonw1) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. I was thrilled and thank you to Brenda (Tessaduck) for spreading the good news. Here is my list this week.

IC456 Emboss Resist Doily by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456 - Wedding Cake Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Time Began in a Garden by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paint chip wishes by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC494, Hot and Wild by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC504 "Ho"lly Jolly by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:16 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Peggy, for the shout out. Even more appreciated knowing your gallery gazing time was significantly restricted this week. Thanks, too, to Vicki for giving me the happy news.

Be back later to add my faves to the thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:23 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thanks Sue (sue28 ) for picking my Christmas card as a fav. I've been busy and haven't done much stamping lately (getting ready for a trip) so this brings a big SMILE to my face. Thanks to Brenda for the heads up
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:26 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Priscilla, thank you most sincerely for mentioning two of my cards as some of your favorites for the week. I truly appreciate it. You are very kind. Thanks again, Sabrina, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2014, 06:33 AM   #40  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you, Mrs. Noofy, for adding my card to your Favorites of the Week!
Reply With Quote Likes