Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites of the Week ending August 31, 2014

Hello and Welcome to this week's edition of Fabulous gallery finds...

who finds these things? well you do of course and so do I,
and the rest of the ladies on the Notifications Team search them out or see them by chance.
Either way works. So, what are you waiting for anyways?
Consider this your personal invitation to make someone's day by listing their project here.

Notifications: will be going out this week from Angie (Ohmypaper!), Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm),
Linda (Holstein), WELCOME Priscilla (catluvr2) and myself
(my own are through tomorrow evening only
- as my only son finally made his own dream of earning a title as an US Marine come true.
( he graduates this week )
This is the first trip we have taken for this length of time in over 12 years so, there was a lot of things to
triple check around the home front this week and my list is a little on the lean side. but, here are some I found ~enjoy!

Both sides by obeewright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Flower Basket by marisajob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX83 Falling to Earth by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laugh by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Snowy Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Little Snowman by mandypandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 07:43 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Post For those new to the thread......
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good evening to all!!! First I want to welcome a new member to our team, Priscilla. I know that all of you will make her welcome also..

Thanks Stacy, for getting us started.... Congratulations to your son! I know that you are so very proud!!

Here are some of the goodies I found this week;

Love Gently Falling by tarabranham - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456: Dawn to Dust by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456 Dandelion Thoughts! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dazzling Diamonds Christmas by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX83 Order & Chaos - Peerless Watercolor Binder by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Evening by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX STAIN GLASS ANGEL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix83, Blue and Free by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1435, Happy_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC503 with sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Day to Celebrate by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287, Thinking of you_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287 Colored Butterfly by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS286 Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287, Porch Sitting by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD Elizabeth by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Snowy Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS394 Sunset Beach by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that I have missed alot, and I am going to depend on all of you to show me what I have missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 07:58 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you so much Stacy for starting us off tonight!!!! Congrats to you, all the years of training has paid off! Congrats to your son on a huge accomplishment!

WELCOME Priscilla!!!! We are thrilled that you joined the team!!!

Here's my list...............

Benzi - Sparkle Aplenty, Cut Out Panels by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TracyMac - Friends with Coffee by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - IC455 Joy by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redlynny - Live Your Life! by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy H. - DTGD14 Wish Upon a Star by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - Mix83, Blue and Free by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99 - Dazzling Diamonds Christmas by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - CCC14 - August 1-3 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - SC SLEEPING FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 - IC456 - Dreams in Blue by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - SC503 with sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri - Merry Monday Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 - IC456 Late Fall Day by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - IC456, Blue Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly - IC456 Acrylic Canvass painting by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST TIME UPLOADS:

Gretha Bakker - The Perfect Tree by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mono-carranza - Nice octuber parties by mono-carranza - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Blessings

Thanks, Stacy-- Blessings on you and your Marine.

Thanks, Vicki! You chose the sketch card as a favorite. Happy dance!

Jazzed to have Priscilla on board. Welcome, and enjoy the ride!

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

I'M UNDER YOUR SPELL by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Thanks by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Baby Girl by Sarah B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sticky note holder by created4apurpose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT317 Scarlett's Dancin' Dress by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CC493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Wise & Scary Owl by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teal and White by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simply Sparkly by Diana Gibson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC503 Be Blessed by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC503 Thanksgiving Trio by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
MIX83 QFTD225 Webby Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seas the Moment by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD225 For Queen Jenn by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Textured Thanks by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 ~ Floral Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #6  

Congratulations to your son, Stacy and thank you for all the time you have given us and for starting us off this evening! Priscilla, Welcome! Thank you for volunteering your time!

I had limited time this week but here is my list.

hobbydujour CAS287 Peony Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 A Day to Celebrate by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS287 Fall thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC503 Feathers of Gold by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC493 Poppies: The Other Side by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC503 Thanksgiving Trio by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CAS ETCHED FLOWER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mariaoroian quilling purple card by mariaoroian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CC493 & CAS287 Colors on Vellum by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb MIX81 MIX82 F4A235 Dream by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX83 Rockin' Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Pink & Black Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Basho and Lilies by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 08:42 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much OhMyPaper for mentioning my card in your favorites! You totally made my day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Congratulations Stacey to you and your Marine son!!!! So happy for him, and your family!!!

Welcome Priscilla for joining our notification team!!!

Thanks to Vicki and Angie for mentioning my cards this week. A big thank-you to Angie for the notifications.

Here are some beauties I found this week.
Isspiration Birthday by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 ~ Floral Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 - Wedding Cake Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
smile! by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Gathered Blooms by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456~Get Well Soon by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Sketched Dress by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 - Fabulous Lettering! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Love is a Canvas by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Cash anniversary envelope by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Hope_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Forest Silhouettes by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Acrylic Canvass painting by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A236 Naughty or Nice by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happiness Is... by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX83 Falling to Earth by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wetlands and Feathers by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 Chalkboard Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX83 Nothing For Him by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT494 ~ Time for School by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 11:23 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Happy Sunday and a long three day weekend! Stacy have a WONDERFUL trip and congrats on your son graduating!

Here are some of the wonderfulness that was in this week's gallery...

"Boxed" A7 Birthday Card!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Boxed" A7 Birthday Card - View in Box by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bee-lated Birthday Wishes, Diane! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC496 much love by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287 Stained glass flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS287 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287, Red Rose by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287, Red Rose by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 287 COLOR by SilverSnow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Secure Anchor by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC455 Joy by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowery Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Festive Candlelight by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC503 Feathers of Gold by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gather Flowers While You Can! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC SLEEPING FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Alex by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT317 Miss Wanda's Boutique by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Trio by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT494 Lacy Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT494, Off balance by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT BLESSED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A236: Button Flower by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A236 Naughty or Nice by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ MMTPT317, TSC0829, Teapot Hoedown? by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCC17 Lime Celebration by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A236 My Master's Boots by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strawberry Briar Rose by niece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456 Acrylic Canvass painting by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456 ~ Elegant Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456 Sketched Dress by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Gathered Blooms by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dazzling Diamonds Christmas by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White Wedding by eastunders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456, Blue Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A HUMMER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weeeee Christmas by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC456 Dandelion Thoughts! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Surprise 3!!! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Inchies FS395 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Priscilla, to the amazing team of notifiers! We love each and everyone of them for the time spent away from thier own creating and families, to bring joy with each notification.

Have a wonderful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2014, 11:33 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Before I head off to bed I need to send a warm hug and thank you to Nancy (stiz2003) for favoring two of my cards, A Day to Celebrate and Pink & Black Bday cards! More thanks out to Vicki (vdm) for putting A Day to Celebrate in her list of favorites. More thank you's to Brenda (tessaduck) for bringing the good news to me! YOu are all greatly appreciated!

Hugs and have a great week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 12:34 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Stacey - congratulations to your son. Thank you to you and all the other ladies who take up the job of bearing good news each week.

Angie - thank you for choosing my single king card as one of your favourites and Brenda thanks for letting me know. The lovely comments on my cards this week have been so appreciated.

I tried to spend a bit of time each day browsing but missed one day completely. Here is my list though which is quite long enough for those who do all the running around!

CAS287 Fall thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Background Stained Glass by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bee-lated Birthday Wishes, Diane! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkle Aplenty, Cut Out Panels by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbow Hello by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends with Coffee by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS ETCHED FLOWER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love of Pansies by hazmic.ob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You! by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet Robins by Harvey's mum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Monday Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Straight To The Heart (view 1 of 2 - card front) by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Annabel Texting by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD225 ~ NOEL by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All Wrapped Up by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Perfect Tree by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC SLEEPING FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed Resist World of Dreams by cherylcanstamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456, Blue Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Thanks, Sandie! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday girl by crafty2974 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX STAIN GLASS ANGEL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your week ahead and have a creative time.
Janine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 12:57 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

As a very part-time sub on the notification team - welcome, Priscilla!
Congratulations to your son, Stacy - I hope you have a great time with him this week.

Here's my handful of favourites for this week:

I can never resist a Paris-themed card and this one reminds of when we were there in December one year:
MIX83 Earthy Eiffel Collage by dizzymommie

Laugh by Jeanne S

Kinda Eclectic Emboss Resist by JosannaP

CC493~Thinking of you by pinkberry

Interlocked Wetlands by susanbri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 02:10 AM   #13  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angie, thank you for making my Sunday by mentioning my "Sparkle Aplenty, Cut Out Panels" card. It was a fun one to make. I'm so happy you liked it.

Thank you, Stacy, for the work you're doing with the notifications.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 02:13 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 267 Likes on 135 Posts

Wow! I'm up early today and amazed that my card has been faved three times! Thank you so much vdm (Vicki), Angie (ohmypaper!), and Peggy (jasonw1) for choosing my card. Thank you so much for putting this big smile on my face! Woohoo! And thank you for all your hard work putting this together!

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is preparation for a future that only He can see--Corrie ten Boom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 03:50 AM   #16  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

what a sweet treat to see this morning.... Thanks to Linda for mentioning my Love is a Canvas card!!! thanks to Angie for letting me know!

congrats to your son, Stacy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 03:55 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations Stacy, to your son, you, and your family � what a wonderful accomplishment!

Thank you to EVERYONE for the warm welcomes I�ve received on becoming a Notification Team member! I�ve already seen a number of gorgeous cards I would have missed, otherwise.

Here are some of my favorites this week:

Anchor Me FS394 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Thanks by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287 Peony Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frank In Stitches by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287 Stained glass flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC493.....Very Merry Christmas by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Flowers CC493 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC493 feel better soon by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Blessings by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC503 Fiesta Flower Thankyou by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC503- HOT GLUE GEARS by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

'Faux' Chalkboard by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX83 QFTD225 Webby Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Button, button, who's got the button? by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 04:04 AM   #18  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Good morning!!! So fun to have a smooth running weekend WITH internet!!

THANK YOU so much to Vicki (VDM) Linda (Holstein) and Peggy (jasonw1) for favoring my "Summer Evening" card!!! You have made my day! Thank you!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 04:31 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Oh my goodness, I am humbled to be featured with such talented stampers. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for choosing my card (Surprise 3!!!) and for letting me begin my day in such a glorious way. Thank you Linda for letting me know about being featured.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 04:31 AM   #20  
Rubber Obsessor

:p Heartfelt thanks to Jay-Bee (Janine) for choosing my 'Tweet Robins' card.
Totally delighted. Thank you also to Angie for letting me know. I appreciate all your hard work! Now I need to find a tute on how to return the favour. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 04:47 AM   #21  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow...two cards favorited in the same week?

Thank you so much Janine (Jay Bee) for listing my Rainbow Hello card among your favorites this week. How honored I am to be listed with such a fabulous group of crafters. You've made my DAY!

Another huge thanks go out to Brenda (tessaduck) for listing my Wise & Scary Owl card with HER favorites.

Also, I'd like to thank sweet Priscilla (catluvr2) for the heads up about this thread. It's much appreciated.

Have a blessed Sunday!

My Gallery

Last edited by Lynn in St. Louis; 08-31-2014 at 04:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 04:58 AM   #22  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Linda (Holstein) - thank you for favoriting my card, Wetlands and Feathers! And thank you to Angie (ohmypaper!) for the heads up. A wonderful way to begin my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:11 AM   #23  
Glitter Queen

Many thanks!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:21 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you very much Brenda for mentioning my card Seas the Moment in your favs, and thanks to Priscilla for mentioning my card Autumn Blessings - what a great way to start Sunday!

Last edited by kiagc; 08-31-2014 at 05:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:31 AM   #25  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thanks for including my binder Vicki!! And thank you to Priscilla for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:32 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Many thanks to Angie and Janine for listing my Merry Monday Wreath card in their favourites! And thanks to Linda for letting me know! A great Sunday morning treat!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 05:37 AM   #27  
Stampin' Fool

wow Thank you Peggy [ jason1 ] to put my card Wee Christmas in the week ending of the favorites.
I really appriciate it every time one of my cards and up in here.
Thank you all you lovely ladies.

Have all a wonderful sunday.....Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 06:11 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

Angie, thanks for favoriting my Late Fall Day (that is a special card because the person receiving it is really hurting).

Linda thanks for favoriting my Wedding Flowers card - I had fun making that one.

Peggy, thanks for favoriting my Santa Trio card - I accidently realized that you can make that stamp look totally different by changing the colors just a bit. Can't wait to see what you make with that stamp!

Vicki - thanks for notifying me - you work so hard and everyone appreciates it!

I am waiting until after today to add my favorites because I am running late and haven't had a chance to make a FS card plus I want to see what everyone has done for that challenge.

Hugz girls - you inspire me so and it thrills me when you like some of my cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 06:13 AM   #29  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda and Peggy, thank you both for mentioning my Inspired Gathered Blooms this week. I appreciate it so much....especially coming from two of my favorite crafters.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 06:23 AM   #30  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Thank You! Thank You!

Thanks for selecting my card again this week for one of your Favorites of the Week! I am tickled pink!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 06:56 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Thank you so much, Sabrina, for listing my Interlocked Wetlands card! And thanks to Linda for letting me know. I'm honoured!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 07:08 AM   #32  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Janine, for the mention of my "Sparkle Aplenty, Cut Out Panels" card. I'm so happy you liked it and it was fun to create.

Thanks again, Stacy, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 07:12 AM   #33  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Peggy and Janine for the mention of my cards this week. Awesome way to start my Sunday. Thanks to Angie for all your time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 07:41 AM   #34  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank You!

Thank you so much Angie (Ohmypaper), and Peggy (jasonw1) for listing my card, "Joy" on your Favorites list this week. I appreciate it. And thank you, Vicki (vdm) for the notifications.

We are still on our summer's end vacation, and just returned from a bike surrey ride. We're off to the beach so I will return later this evening to list my favorites. Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend.

Summertime hugs to all,
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 07:56 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks to Peggy and Janine for including my bee-lated birthday card on your list of favorites. It was so fun to make and I hear that the recipient absolutely loved it too. (ALWAYS the best part!) You ladies made my day!! Thanks, too, to Linda for giving up some of the holiday weekend to let me know.

Will be back later to pay it forward by posting my own favorites from the past week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 08:01 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Oh, Stacy, first congratulations on your son earning a title as a Marine!! I know you are so PROUD of him!! Wow!

And welcome, Priscilla, to the amazing notification team that makes this thread so wonderful and encouraging! Thank you, Stacy, for notifying me that Peggy (jasonw1) has "faved" my "Secure Anchor" card this week. Peggy, you are a joy, and you've made my day! Thank you!

Thanks to all who participate and work SO hard to make this Fave of the Week a wonderful place! Hugs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 08:26 AM   #38  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Holiday Inchies! You are so sweet & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Brenda, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Labor Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM   #39  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thanks Kathy & Priscilla! I was worried no one would find black & white interesting!

xxoo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM   #40  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Anchor Me & Autumn Flowers cards! It's so sweet of you and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Brenda, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Labor Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes