Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-16-2014, 05:20 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending August 17, 2014

Good evening to all of my SCS family!!! What a beautiful day we have had here in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley. I hope that all of you have had a great week. I have been so busy at work- working on a grant application, that I have not had a lot of gallery time. I also worked today and will have to put some hours in tomorrow. Although, I do plan on doing some fun things, I am taking my Allee for pictures tomorrow..Hope that she does well.... I did have some very limited time in the galleries but managed to find some beauties, but I will have to really depend on all of you to show me all that I missed.

Those making the notifications this week are Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Angie (ohmypaper), and me (vdm).

Also, I want to send Congratulations to Sabrina, the newest "dirty" girl!!! Way to go, Sabrina.

Here are the beauties I found:

SC501 By the Shore by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC501 Vases by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basket of flowers by Wendy E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Wreath Card by Simone N - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dandelion Blues by stampshoppe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pine Branches and Cones by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CC CHAPEL IN THE VALLEY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mayleedee Little Red by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mayleedee Little Red by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding set with hearts by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stenciled Watercolor Hello by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

De-bossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, let me see all that I missed.......
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post For those new to the thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 05:39 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you Vickie for starting this! I don't know how you squeeze everything in and manage gallery time at all! Your work here is so appreciated. I also apologize to the notifiers for my long list.

jasonw1 De-bossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT315 Just havin' a quick snooze love. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS285 Melon Feathers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin Light my path! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie MMTPT315 Oh, it's up there alright! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC491 Floral wallpaper by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia
CT0814 Happiness by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CT0814 Imagine by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 WORD0814 Knit 'n' Natter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 *** Sabrina's Favourite*** WORD0814 by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittermania
Water Lily & Butterfly card by Glittermania - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl SC501 - Love is by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC501 By the Shore by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC491 Relax! by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS285 TLC494 DTGD14 Poppies Redux by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Mermaid Altoid Tin-2 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

aislinnshannara How may I connect your call? by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT492 Floral Glaze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles WT492 Spoon necklaces by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT492 Gracious by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PunchPaperScissors WT492 - Grateful Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

aislinnshannara
CT0814 Live in the Moment by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamasix Around The World In 80 Years by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Musical Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour MIX81 Cous cous..the 'new' rice by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC454 Positive/Negative Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay IC454 Flora Inspired by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Vicki, thank you for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate and what a surprise on a Saturday night. Thank you for this and the other notifications that you have sent my way. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default The upside of an IV drip

I've not yet recovered from dtgd... Augh! This huge list was mostly accumulated while stuck in a 90-minute medical procedure. Thank goodness for wifi! These pretties kept me distracted and entertained:

Tiddly's Wizard by heavensent - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Admit it Card by Chitra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apples For You by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT492 Floral Glaze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT492 Gracious by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Angel by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let it all hang out by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flippin` Awesome by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ocean Inspired by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~The Mighty Sea~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD223 Arched Window Butterfly Tree_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD223 ~ For Dini by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you Little Red by PaperBabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT492 - Zoo Date by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Low & Harley :-) by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD223 Dini by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC FLOWERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spooky Scene - MFT August New Product Release by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD223, Icon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 06:19 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, you make me feel like I have my own personal "cheerleader"....and you DO bring me CHEER! : ) You are so generous with mention of my cards as your favorites. Thank you! Thanks again, Vicki, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 06:31 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, you are such a sweetheart for liking my "Love is..." card and thanks Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 07:34 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for getting us started tonight! I hope you are awarded that grant you been working on.

It's been a great week....first Sabrina got dirty this week. Brenda favored my card....thanks. The best part of the week...I got to meet Marie(momof5sons). We had the best time chatting for about four hours.....she is fantastic. It will be a day I will treasure forever.

Now for my favorites this week.

Musical Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 � Flowers for You by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Around The World In 80 Years by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bubble Heart by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Wonderland by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For My Sweet Friend! by scrapstampindiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hydrangea Birthday by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Freedom by Sallyannemay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC501 An Apple A Day by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC501 Pansy x 3 by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC501 - Love is by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
congrats by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Poinsettia by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WORD0814 Knit 'n' Natter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Thyme by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC491 To Someone Special by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***CT0814 Nancy's Favorite*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me all the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 07:57 PM   #10  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Nancy!! Ty so much!!! You are such a sweetheart!! Ty so much for mentioning my card!!! Eeeee! What a wonderful surprise! I appreciate this so much!! I needed this. Ty, TY, ty!!! Hugs!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 07:58 PM   #11  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Oh what a wonderful week this has been! DTGD came to an end with our last day to upload being the 11th so that means we will probably see more beauties pulled from there this weekend. Friday two new Dirty Girls were added to the Dirt Pile and the DD gallery is stunning! Not to mention the weekly challenges that encourage so much inspiration!

Here are a few of the cards that struck my fancy this week. I saw A LOT of gorgeous cards and I wish I could list them all but I need to leave room for everyone else to list theirs!!!!

Thanks so much Vicki for starting us off this week!

Stamperrobin - IC FLOWERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay - IC454 Flora Inspired by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 - Dina's Motto by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - IC454 Bon Voyage by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - WT492 Gracious by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM - Better than Chocolate (Almost) by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 - Northern Lights by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom - IC454 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - QFTD223, Icon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LittleSeaOtter - A Blessing For You DTGD2014ChristineCreations by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dahlia19 - All About You for DTGD by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett - DTGD Stamped EF Background by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

superjen - DTGD14CassieT - Lovely flowers by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51 - DTGD14onehappystamper by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

debcan - Wondering by debcan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana - Flame Robin & Falling Leaves by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ruby-heartedmom - My Shirt by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp - Frightening the Feline by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp - Love Birds by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

teegee7617 - DTGD14OneHappyStamper - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by teegee7617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancyt - Praying for You by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - ***Cheryl�s Favorite*** CT0814 � Smile! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Piggy - CT0814 White Christmas by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - ***CT0814 Nancy's Favorite*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - **Benzi's Favorite**, CT0814, Yarrow and Friendship by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - CT0814 Nature Speaks by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - CT0814 This Is Dedicated by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 - De-bossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - WT492 - Grateful Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - MFP August Hop - Hydrangea by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous First Time Uploads:
Glittermania - Water Lily & Butterfly card by Glittermania - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TC PaperGeek - Groovy Baby by TC PaperGeek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 08-16-2014 at 08:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awww.... thanks Rita (scootsv) for adding me to your favourites list this week! You made my night girl!

Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know! Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

I'm going to do what I have tonight and maybe make another list tomorrow.
This will be hard because some predate this week but just went live on Friday so I might have to do a search!! LOL!
IC454 - Sweetbriar Rose A La Carte by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC454 Flora Inspired by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dina's Motto by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brick Wall Puzzle by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 – Bird Talk by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT492 rose birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT492 - Grateful Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDSKETCH0814 Daisie Maisie by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT492 Spoon necklaces by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mermaid Altoid Tin-2 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
How may I connect your call? by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT315 Oh, it's up there alright! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WORD0814 Knit 'n' Natter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Kim's Favorite*** Goldfish Galore by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC491 Snow Buddies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 Happiness by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 Imagine by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC491 To Someone Special by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Flowers TLC494 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS285 Melon Feathers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC494 Summer Beauty by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS285 The Colours of Watermelon by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 - Graffiti by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
De-bossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 This Is Dedicated by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***CT0814 Nancy's Favorite*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 - Old Phone by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 - Hey Friend by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 The Psychiatrist by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814, Babbling Brook by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC491 Relax! by hobbydujour at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I'm pretty sure I went back far enough... I will have to ck last week's list to make sure I got all the DTGD cards in.
What a fantastic bunch of cards!!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 08-16-2014 at 09:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #15  
Cardstock Collector

There are my favorites for this week. So many wonderful choices.

Mellow Yellow Tea time by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS266 Dreamy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC480 Bluebird of Happiness by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chickadees by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 Charlie's Awesome Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS389 Dandelion Wishes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tall Poppies Sympathy Card by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Experimental Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serene Sympathy by burbart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCNS45 - Praying for You by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC494, Sympathy_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Say Cheese by JennyAlia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ladybug hedgehog by terry serman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
" Old Fashioned Christmas on the Farm.." by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14stampertammy_JB by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Garden by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 10:24 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am going to be gone ALL day tomorrow and should be in bed as I have to get up early but wanted to get my favorites in tonight. It was a challenge as I knew I had put some in from the DD gallery but they weren't in this weeks favorites so I have spent some time going back to find. I hope I found them all, but if I told you I favored your card and it is not here, that is the reason!

LOtTS of lovelies this week! Here are some I found.

FS392 Katie CASE by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS285 TLC494 DTGD14 Poppies Redux by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:PBCard by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hot Air Balloon Slider Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC494 Eggplant Blossom by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Flowers TLC494 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS285 unexpected roses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 ATC Vintage Fashion by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Beach Fence by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS285 The Colours of Watermelon by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendships Blossom by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS285 Sweet Melon by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Shaker by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Light my path! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FOSTV137 - Yellow and Grey by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's a Girl by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding set with hearts by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS392 - A Cheery Hello by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT315 Oh, it's up there alright! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for Thanks by Snowdream - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC501 Flutterby Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks by RIRed2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC501, Newborn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Festive Ornaments by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're So Berry Sweet by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC501 - Love is by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rugged Baby Boy Clothes - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT492 Stardust by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Island of Poppies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASE of Nancy by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT492 - Grateful Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydangea Thanks by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 - Friendship by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 – Flowers for You by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 – Bird Talk by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50th Anniversary by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC FLOWERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 This Is Dedicated by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 - Hey Friend by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 - Imagine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WORD0814 Let Your Dreams Soar by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 Imagine by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 - Colorful Thank You by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once again our notifiers are going to be very busy as there was some pretty incredible creativity in the DD gallery as well in the many great challenge galleries. We salute your dedication and time away from your own creative effforts and families to bring joy to everyone in this thread. Big hugs to you all!

Have an amazing miracle filled week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 08-16-2014 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: mispelling and left out words! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 11:05 PM   #17  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

A big thank you to Angie for choosing my Hydrangea card made for Marks Finest Papers blog hop this week. Thanks too to Linda for letting me know.

I am off to see a friend for a few days but thought I would post my list before I leave. Some beauties in the gallery this week.

MMTPT315 Just havin' a quick snooze love. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy 1st Birthday by Michelle-80 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC491 Happy Holidays by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Water Color Birthday! by Karen Hightower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS285 unexpected roses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doodle Frame Floral in Red and Yellow by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Wonderland by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Dreams Bookmark by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birch and Deer Scene by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bathing Beauty by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look at the depth of colour in these next two
Bowl of Flowers by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hydrangea sunset by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC454 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC454, For You by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC454 Bon Voyage by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Festival of Trees by Phaima - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2014, 11:08 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Huge thank you both dear Robin and Peggy for favouring 2 of my cards this week, so appreciated Not going to get chance to mention my favourites this week as I am away in our Nation's capital city enjoying wonderful extended family time celebrating my great niece and nephews' 1st birthday celebration!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 12:50 AM   #19  

Wow, Linda thank you for mentioning my Congrats card. I'm delighted to liked it

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #20  
Stampin' Fool

So delighted and honoured that my card has been picked as a Favourite of the week. So many thanks to Brenda!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 01:59 AM   #21  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

{{{hugs}}}, thank you, Vicki!
Don't forget to check out my fellow new Dirty Girl Jen, too!
This was my favourite of her creations for the DD gallery this month: CT0814 - Vintage Bloom by jentimko

And here are the rest of my favourites:
Flourish Seashells by buzsy

CT0814 � Flowers for You by CherylQuilts

Sailing Masculine Birthday by eileen102 (fabulous use of vellum)

WT492 by f.schles

F4A234 Josh's 19th b-day by f.schles

You're Cool Penguin Card! by jenniferstamp04

WT492 - Grateful Heart by PaperPunchScissors

I've been doing some double-checking of lists AND for some reason my colour formatting didn't take in this and I had to do it manually so I'm taking a break from the screen for a while - be back later . Just wanted to get this posted first...

Happy Sunday, everybody.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 02:25 AM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a whirlwind of a week, checking out all the wonderful DTGD cards and the Fan Club DD monthly theme. Huge congratulations to Sabrina and Jen for being the latest dirty girls. WOOHOO... DH and I are away camping for a few days, I prepared my Favs list before we left yesterday, but I know I have missed so many.

A huge thank you to Nancy (stiz2003) for listing 4 of my cards (wow) and to Brenda (tessaduck), Angie (ohmypaper!) Francie (f.schles) and Janine (Jay Bee), thank you all so very much. Robin (Stamperrobin) and Peggy (jasonw1) you both honoured and spoilt me by listing 3 cards on your incredible lists. I am happy dancing (carefully as we are near a river LOL)

Stacy (JBgreendawn) thank you so much for all the notifications, everything you do is so greatly appreciated.

Today Birthday by Paula 58 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Northern Lights by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*** Sabrina's Favourite*** WORD0814 by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Girl with Sand Bucket DTGD14CassieT by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Beach Fence by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC491 Snow Buddies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Bunny Hootie Owl by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT492, Sunny Goodness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT492 Happy Mummy by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT492 Spoon necklaces by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT492 - ...to my nephew and niece... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Cheryl�s Favorite*** CT0814 � Smile! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 - Happy for You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Francine�s Favorite*** CT0814 BOO! by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0814 - Vintage Bloom by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black & White Challenge by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 Still Waters by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 02:57 AM   #23  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you Nancy for liking my water lily & butterfly card and thanks Vicki for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 03:34 AM   #24  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks so much to Angie, Robin, and Peggy for mentioning my cards. You made my Sunday.

Last night when I was doing my favorites the color was giving me trouble, and had to do it over. I missed these two cards that I had favored.

CT0814 ATC Vintage Fashion by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Better than Chocolate (Almost) by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 03:59 AM   #25  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my gosh, I think that last night when I was listing my favorites I must have had a brain freeze, I left a couple of the ones I had in my gallery off.... I am so sorry and want to make that right.... Gosh, I really must have needed sleep........

Have a great day....
QFTD81.... FS295

Last edited by vdm; 08-17-2014 at 04:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:11 AM   #26  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Brenda (tessaduck) for putting my Arched Window Butterfly Tree into your favorites and for letting me know.

I've already CASEd the card I put into my favorites this week - IC454 Just Because by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:12 AM   #27  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I do that too, Vicki!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:17 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Angie, for listing my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thank you too, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:29 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Peggy(jasonw1), for generously listing two of my cards among your favorites. A lovely start to a Sunday. Thank you again, Vicki. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:31 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Janine, for mentioning my card among your favorites. It is much appreciated. Thanks again, Vicki. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:35 AM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie and Peggy, thank you both so much for mentioning my Beach Fence card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:44 AM   #32  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for honoring me with a mention of my **Benzi's Favorite**, CT0814, Yarrow and Friendship this week. You've given me a wonderful start to my Sunday.

Thanks to Brenda for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 04:50 AM   #33  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Robin, for starting my Sunday off with good news by mentioning my card, CT0814, Babbling Brook. I appreciate it so much.

Thanks, Brenda, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 05:18 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Robin so very much!

Jeannie T.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 05:21 AM   #35  
Matboard Maniac

aww thanks for the shout out..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 05:44 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Linda and Peggy. I am honored that you liked my "Love is..." card, and thanks again, Branda for letting me know. Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 05:51 AM   #37  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Peggy to take my card It's a Girl in the favorite of the weeks.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh sweet Susie, thank you so much for mentioning my black and white card in your list, you warm my heart sooooo much. and a thank you to linda for the shout.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 06:34 AM   #39  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Angie for mentioning my card - you are so sweet. And thanks to Mary for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2014, 06:54 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 177 Likes on 148 Posts

A big thank you to Angie, f.schles, and Janine for naming me in this forum. Hugs to Brenda for letting me know 3 times!

Here's my list:
Stamperrobin TLC CC CHAPEL IN THE VALLEY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie

Judy
TLC494 Eternal Summer, Grateful Heart by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy

Becky TE
CC491 Flowers Appear by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie

Stamperrobin

Susie Australia
MMTPT315 Just havin' a quick snooze love. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles

Reddyisco
FC:PBCard by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive
TLC494 A Poppy For You by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour
*SC501 By the Shore by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles
F4A234 Josh's 19th b-day by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dina
WT492 Just Because by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen
WT492, Sunny Goodness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug
~The Mighty Sea~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot
Sympathy by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM
Better than Chocolate (Almost) by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bfinlay
IC454 Flora Inspired by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly
FS393 QFTD223 For You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes