View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 09:11 AM   #40
nwilliams6
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks Susie and Linda for putting my cards on your list this week - you are both sweethearts! Thanks to Vicki too for letting me know!

Here are the new cards in my faves gallery this week:

FS388 Friend 2 Friend by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281, California Poppies by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 – Tulips for Chris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Keep on Truckin'! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Hexagons by Pum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gently down the stream by Rys_mum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Rainbow QFTD220 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD220 ~ Floral Embossing by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Treads on the Waves of the Seas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD220 Lenten Rose by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frychair by jactop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC450 ~ Shabby Chateau by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cottage Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Curtains by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS389 Butterflies for Karren by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have been thinking of throwback Thursdays and just wanted to share one of my all time favorite cards ever on SCS or anywhere else - it still takes my breath away:

~I Heard the Bells.... by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz to all!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!