View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 07:40 AM   #26
Stamperrobin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Favorites July 20

Here is my list...several are from the current DD/Fan Club gallery. Hope you go visit and see all the creations yourself!!!
FS389 Butterflies for Karren by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 Sandy Toes by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD220, Honor Katie by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cottage Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 Aviary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX77 F4A230 Ode To My Patchwork Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 - Cozy Friendship by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX77 All patched up by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Reel Good Day by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A320 Shoes in many colors by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT311 Farmer's garden by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD220 ~ Floral Embossing by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A230 happy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A230 Bright Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowerpots bee bday by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Rainbow QFTD220 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello from the Farm by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Sea by Terry2Dogs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC498 Precious Poppies by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Keep on Truckin'! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT311 Yabadodo Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Tulips for Chris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS281 rose by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX76 post card from the road by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS281 Favorite by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Learn to Pause by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Time's Precious Memories by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Me, Myself & Irene by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boys and Boats by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Sunshine and Snowflakes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Nancy's Favorite*** CT0714 by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714 Winter Magic by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0714, Come to Me by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Daisies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ack!! I know I missed some so I might have to make a second list later...got to get ready for church now!!
Love all my friends here at SCS!!
Prov. 18:21 Speak life!
QFTD201; F4A Hostess
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Heartfelt Creations DT;
DRS DT;Blue Knight Rubber Stamps DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!