View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 01:06 AM   #14
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy summer! We are having some very warm weather...but it comes with the territory! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Here are some beauties I found this week!

CC Pear by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Heart by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Betsy Ross by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS279 Making Memories by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC488 Orchid Sympathy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS279 sunset sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 4th of July! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home "sweet" Home by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT309 Bath Time by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tri Shutter Card by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A fairy princess for Finley by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Bird by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC485 honey of a simple card by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT309 Pink flower girl by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC495 Baby Blue by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavender Fields by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Peacock by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Blossom Thank You by pink_lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for Fun Recycling by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD218 Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

When Life Throws You Scraps! by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD218 Birthday Daisies by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shaded Butterfly by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX75 I Heart A Parade by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Kylie by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Kylie Too! by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS279 Sydney Sunset by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed are we to have an incredible group of dedicated notifiers. They ROCK!

I hope you all have a terrific week.....

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 07-06-2014 at 01:11 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!