View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #8
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks Vicki for starting the thread tonight. I did a little gallery gazing this week and found some real beauties.

My favorites:
Betsy Ross by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amazing creation!!!!
TLC488 Fun and Easy Background by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Neat technique from Anne this week.
arranging roses by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Delicate and so beautiful.
Checkerboard Bouquet with Poppies & Cosmos by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stunning !
Charming Giraffe by punch-crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Fantastic use of punches.
Tag you're it - challenge #1 by tinstar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clean and striking.
Hello Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is a card I'd love to case.
Buttons, Buttons, Buttons by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Her cards are all winners.
Birthday girl with birds by AnnieH13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She is a new stamper to me, love all the detail on this great card.
Delicate Sky by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful creation by Loll.
QFTD218 Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I call this happy paper...makes me happy just looking at it.

Show us your favorites! Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend, and have a great new week.